Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-2-2009, 09:45 PM   #501
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1
Default Re: The Phantom Slayer Halloween Disaster Tournament

a knights tale? lol all you said was XD and he kept going XD
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:45 PM   #502
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

whoops forgot this part too

Expl0siv31292 (8:44:08 PM): Grow the **** up Frankie then talk to me.

hawkkai22 (8:44:22 PM): xD

@pmon yes your gith a knights tale it is xD sending now
Old 11-2-2009, 09:45 PM   #503
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

lol
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:47 PM   #504
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

now im bored. and hes not even viewing this thread anymore... damit i gotta memorize the first 20 elements on the periodic table. good thing ffr is here for the elements song

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:48 PM   #505
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

hahaha what gets me about this is

Expl0siv31292 (8:45:51 PM): Oh posting our convos on forums?

Expl0siv31292 (8:45:54 PM): You're so cool.

Expl0siv31292 (8:46:03 PM): I want to be just like you when I get older.

hawkkai22 (8:46:11 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:46:14 PM): you know going out with a 17 year old and drinking and what not.

hawkkai22 (8:46:16 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:46:21 PM): Yeah that is my life in the future

hawkkai22 (8:46:24 PM): xD

That you really have nothing to say to me. yes so what i have a gf who is 17 care to say something about it? fine haha dont matter to me, when your man enough to step to me about it then talk otherwise sit in your little cave you call a home and try not to be a bitch for the rest of your ****ing life. everyone has TRIED to get me on that, but it does not work. i could care less what people think about that. the people around me see what kind of a relationship it is and most of them want what i have. robbie, you just fall under that category. and btw, tell your girl if she ever wants a real dude to hit me up. xD
Old 11-2-2009, 09:49 PM   #506
TC_goelo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

TC_goelo 54,325 53,185 77,980 57,625 243,115
Actually is 57,650 instead of 57,625.

Old 11-2-2009, 09:50 PM   #507
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
hahaha what gets me about this is

Expl0siv31292 (8:45:51 PM): Oh posting our convos on forums?

Expl0siv31292 (8:45:54 PM): You're so cool.

Expl0siv31292 (8:46:03 PM): I want to be just like you when I get older.

hawkkai22 (8:46:11 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:46:14 PM): you know going out with a 17 year old and drinking and what not.

hawkkai22 (8:46:16 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:46:21 PM): Yeah that is my life in the future

hawkkai22 (8:46:24 PM): xD

That you really have nothing to say to me. yes so what i have a gf who is 17 care to say something about it? fine haha dont matter to me, when your man enough to step to me about it then talk otherwise sit in your little cave you call a home and try not to be a bitch for the rest of your ****ing life. everyone has TRIED to get me on that, but it does not work. i could care less what people think about that. the people around me see what kind of a relationship it is and most of them want what i have. robbie, you just fall under that category. and btw, tell your girl if she ever wants a real dude to hit me up. xD
Rofl. Dude, she don't go to ugly motha ****as like you. And I do care. IT'S PATHETIC HAHAHAHA! I am now laughing so hard it's not even funny.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Old 11-2-2009, 09:50 PM   #508
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

or a good time hit me up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:52 PM   #509
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_goelo View Post
TC_goelo 54,325 53,185 77,980 57,625 243,115
Actually is 57,650 instead of 57,625.
I will check that later, lol I'm busy right now XD

EDIT: I still haven't updated the overall scores.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
Old 11-2-2009, 09:53 PM   #510
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239

Sometimes I wander why Takedown keeps the fights going. He acts so grown up and can't even be the "Bigger Man" and just not reply lol. No offense to Frankie cause I know you will eventually stop, cause you only post when he does but really, if you are so grown up Robbie, then act it and don't post anymore about that topic in this thread.

(Waits for smart ass remark)
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)
Old 11-2-2009, 09:55 PM   #511
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

hmmm... hes not here anymore. he just posts and leaves?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:55 PM   #512
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Sometimes I wander why Takedown keeps the fights going. He acts so grown up and can't even be the "Bigger Man" and just not reply lol. No offense to Frankie cause I know you will eventually stop, cause you only post when he does but really, if you are so grown up Robbie, then act it and don't post anymore about that topic in this thread.

(Waits for smart ass remark)
I'm not going to be a smart ass. I'm willing to stop lol. But now I'm just arguing for lol's. So yeah this is where I stop because Brian is acutally right about this. And I never said I was grown up but w.e. floats you're boat is fine with me so. buh bye thread. Also Ic0 pl0x PM k?
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Old 11-2-2009, 09:56 PM   #513
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Can I gets a magic saves the thread ;o
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)
Old 11-2-2009, 09:56 PM   #514
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

wtf?????? hes scaring me now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:56 PM   #515
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Ugly motha ****ers hahaha robbie robbie robbie .... spanky ****ing robbie its ok bro its really ok ... .again .... keep doing your cookie benches and your banana pull downs bro its ok .... we all have our own theories. xD just stop my friend you lost
Old 11-2-2009, 09:57 PM   #516
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

XD... great now you made me want cookies

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:57 PM   #517
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Can I gets a I didn't save the thread x.x lol
Old 11-2-2009, 09:58 PM   #518
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Can I gets a magic saves the thread ;o
Brian, lol.
Frankie, lol.
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Old 11-2-2009, 09:58 PM   #519
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

saphira6969 (10:42:51 PM): I was told today by someone that they had been getting your lvl 9 aaas for you

Expl0siv31292 (10:43:36 PM): Oh god Brian got me Seven and Video Out A

Expl0siv31292 (10:43:47 PM): If you're talking about that you late.

Expl0siv31292 (10:43:48 PM): kthx

saphira6969 (10:44:34 PM): still cheating

saphira6969 (10:44:43 PM): and (edited out user name) got you the aaas you posted

Expl0siv31292 (10:44:50 PM): Nah he didn't.

saphira6969 (10:44:57 PM): really

Expl0siv31292 (10:45:02 PM): (edited out username) did not go on my profile today <- emphasis on that word here

Expl0siv31292 (10:45:08 PM): I didn't talk to him at all today.

Case and point. You have cheated your scores. So STFU You said in that convo that that person has gone on your profile plus admitted to another person getting you scores. And I have my aim convo's logged so you can try to say that I made it up but I have the proof. So seriously, leave FFR never come back no one wants assholes like you here. It's really pathetic that you need to cheat your scores to feel special. Oh and btw if like you don't care about being good at FFR then why did you have people get scores for you and why do you IM me all the time bragging about scores and laughing that you are better than I am, and if you have a life outside it why the **** are you sitting here arguing. Go out and do this so called life you have. (oh wait you don't have one you're always on FFR) Which is why you are crying like a little bitch because oh no people are calling you bs and aren't gonna like you and without FFR you have no life. Ok I think I'm gonna stop there. kthanksbye
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 11-2-2009, 09:58 PM   #520
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

i want to see someone poast a number of posts that fight took (including all the other posts by me)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread