Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-2-2009, 09:30 PM   #481
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1
Default Re: The Phantom Slayer Halloween Disaster Tournament

that made me rofl.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:31 PM   #482
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

lmfao the right one? oh gawd. your 16 what would you know about the "right one" dude just get your dick wet and lose the V card then tell me about that. high school is all about ****in around ;p

and btw homeslice, i don't act like im tough **** ;p but for you robbie i would wait til your 18 and have an EPIC showdown of takedown vs krunky ..... that my friend ... would be the greates 2 seconds of my life

cwutididthar? lawl

and dude, you KEEP using the "like omg totally krunky is arguin with a 16 year old like OMGGGGG"

but in all reality my friend, you say your smarter and more mature than a 16 year old ... yet ... your proving your mentality is lower :/

rob, please, just stop, your losing this war, and you will continue to lose this war over and over and over and over again.

OH i just reread something " sorry i believe in the right one to lose it unlike you"

hahaha i answered this somewhat but dude, i lost it when you were ****in 4 lmfao hahahaha sorry that made my day just wanted to point that out ....

robbie want some pointers? make sure that when you go to do it, you hit the right hole xD belly buttons dont count :/ try practicing with a blow up doll man when you can position yourself correctly and able to shove it in without touchin then your good. XD
Old 11-2-2009, 09:31 PM   #483
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

lmao brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 11-2-2009, 09:33 PM   #484
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
robbie want some pointers? make sure that when you go to do it, you hit the right hole xD belly buttons dont count :/ try practicing with a blow up doll man when you can position yourself correctly and able to shove it in without touchin then your good. XD
i can do that drunk, high, and blindfolded XD
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:34 PM   #485
Micky91
FFR Player

JJAJAJAAJJ LOL Wow Silver you made my night XD

Old 11-2-2009, 09:34 PM   #486
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Look robbie even he can do it and hes 14!!!!

YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTT
Old 11-2-2009, 09:35 PM   #487
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:36 PM   #488
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Quote:
lmfao the right one? oh gawd. your 16 what would you know about the "right one" dude just get your dick wet and lose the V card then tell me about that. high school is all about ****in around ;p

and btw homeslice, i don't act like im tough **** ;p but for you robbie i would wait til your 18 and have an EPIC showdown of takedown vs krunky ..... that my friend ... would be the greates 2 seconds of my life

cwutididthar? lawl

and dude, you KEEP using the "like omg totally krunky is arguin with a 16 year old like OMGGGGG"

but in all reality my friend, you say your smarter and more mature than a 16 year old ... yet ... your proving your mentality is lower :/

rob, please, just stop, your losing this war, and you will continue to lose this war over and over and over and over again.

OH i just reread something " sorry i believe in the right one to lose it unlike you"

hahaha i answered this somewhat but dude, i lost it when you were ****in 4 lmfao hahahaha sorry that made my day just wanted to point that out ....

Well, tbh, I need to be real careful about high school. I need to maintain an average above 85 so when do I have time to worry about sluts? And by the time I'm 18, I would forget about you so good job buddy. And 2 seconds in a fight against me when I'm 18? haha. Dude I'd probably be benchpressing 210lbs + by then so sucks to be you. And yes reality I like acting smart, but when it comes to the Internet, why try acting smart? Like come on that's common sense right there. And I'm not trying to have a war, you people cause me to spaz out all of the time. And losing the "V" card does not matter to me right now btw. And nah, I rather not use a blow up doll. Acutally I rather not worry about sex right now at all.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Old 11-2-2009, 09:37 PM   #489
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

his hormones arent raging yet.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:38 PM   #490
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

lmfao "rather not worry about sex right now" do you have a penis? just wonderin

and dude, "ill prolly be benchin 210 blah blah blah" benchin 210 cookies dont count xD

its ok robbie, we don't cause you to spaz out, we call your bluff and you simply dont know what to do when your caught.

you have been weighed and measured, and found wanted my friend XD

Thousand credits to who can tell me the movie thats from xDDD
Old 11-2-2009, 09:38 PM   #491
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239

Krunky could demolish anyone in real life lol

So the point in saying Krunky is not tough just failed miserably and made my penis hard. Why it made it hard, idk.
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)
Old 11-2-2009, 09:39 PM   #492
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Magic = <3333333
Old 11-2-2009, 09:40 PM   #493
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

the writing on the wall?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:40 PM   #494
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Quote:
lmfao "rather not worry about sex right now" do you have a penis? just wonderin

and dude, "ill prolly be benchin 210 blah blah blah" benchin 210 cookies dont count xD

its ok robbie, we don't cause you to spaz out, we call your bluff and you simply dont know what to do when your caught.

you have been weighed and measured, and found wanted my friend XD

Thousand credits to who can tell me the movie thats from xDDD
And no 210lbs idiot. And yes I do have a penis but why must I worry about getting laid? I'm not desperate to lose my virginity durrrrr!!!
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Old 11-2-2009, 09:41 PM   #495
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

I BELIEVE THIS SUMS IT UP

Old 11-2-2009, 09:41 PM   #496
Silver_Brian
¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯

This is my impression of Krunky:

Also my submission:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master
i now have another excuse to grow a dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution View Post
"i've seen your little boy's penis"
Old 11-2-2009, 09:42 PM   #497
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

:O BRIAN that was EPIC my friend totally EPIC
Old 11-2-2009, 09:43 PM   #498
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

do i get 1k credits? :P
85 average? every subject? wow... im getting 75 in french and 66 in english lol. my english teacher hates me not fun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:44 PM   #499
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Sorry had to post this hahah i thought it was funny :P

Expl0siv31292 (8:11:31 PM): Curse me out on here. Or you too afraid?

Expl0siv31292 (8:41:33 PM): Oh now you think you're tough ****.

hawkkai22 (8:41:41 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:42:16 PM): You think you're such a big man don't you?

hawkkai22 (8:42:27 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:43:00 PM): 24 years old proud of being good at a flash game?

hawkkai22 (8:43:08 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:43:08 PM): Haha that's real ****ing patheic Frankie.

hawkkai22 (8:43:10 PM): xD

Expl0siv31292 (8:43:12 PM): Real ****ing patheic.

hawkkai22 (8:43:13 PM): xD
Old 11-2-2009, 09:44 PM   #500
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

and no pmon its not that movie :P
Closed Thread