Old 07-26-2021, 05:45 PM   #1841
mcdaddio
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@xiz here are my thoughts:
sad to see that we cant get any possible info out of the 2nd game until this phase is over. i've been ruminating and thinking about the worse case scenario for these votes, but none of that tin foiling is going to even the tiniest bit useful until we get a flip.

ignoring the second game, my main concerns for this day were the players who were or have been acting strange. maybe i missed it somewhere, but has storn checked back in with this game? if so, i would love to hear what they have to say since most of their d0 posts seemed more meme-y than anything. with the passing of xiz's want to get lynched, i feel a little less suspicious of them. even though charu made some really good points in their last post, i still want to see the logs between them and blind to ensure that everyone's story on the matters of blind's role and death are straight. there seemed to be a lot of reluctance to share regarding neighbor stuff and i want to make sure something nefarious does not hide behind that wariness.

i have no new big brain thoughts to share, only suspicions surrounding people we would have been pressed for answers at the start of the new day had it not been for that flipping bs (pun intended)
Old 07-26-2021, 05:47 PM   #1842
mcdaddio
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
like, others like mccenna, cedo, cel are also in that fam, but I wanna see where they are at
lol that's going in the name book
Old 07-26-2021, 05:50 PM   #1843
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Probably goong to miss eod btw. I'll try but i dont think it'll happen

Quote:
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 07-26-2021, 05:51 PM   #1844
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
That was a pure "i dont give a fuck who dies d0 lets just have fun".

It's good to just kill for fun even as town.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Xiz.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:53 PM   #1845
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Probably goong to miss eod btw. I'll try but i dont think it'll happen
tempted to just vote storn now, anyone feel the same or am I way off mark here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
Old 07-26-2021, 05:57 PM   #1846
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
tempted to just vote storn now, anyone feel the same or am I way off mark here?
I wouldn't stop you.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:57 PM   #1847
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

sweet we dont get any info until our phase ends too?
wtf
Old 07-26-2021, 05:57 PM   #1848
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

1. I like this post, mostly.

The choof / Xiz stuff is interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
@ star

I am going to address all of this later, I am going to be busy untill little later, but, I will atleast point a few things,

My wierd takes have always been a part of my game, its how I word things, I have hard time putting actions into words but, I will try,

I will say at this point I am very suspicious of Haku, xiz, storn. I will make some more posts later, My spicy takes i put in ootc, which was T force and bugkids interactions seemed calculated and not guinined especially the one where bugkid rage voted T force for their not wanting to lynch new people.

The ben thing was mainly about a flip, if ben was town I think lewdy looks a lot worse,

I was inetionally thnking bugkid and t force had background information but, it might be just the way they interact with each other.

Choof, I think has information, hes not telling people and thats why he was so agressive. I think he has some kind of role or something.

I will go into more detail about haku, xiz, not really storn because hes just playing terrible game.
2. Gonna just stream of conscious post some stuff, games will be G1 and G2, if you can't figure out which is which I pity you.

Between the three night kills, there's probably a mafia/wolf kill, a possible third party (maybe mafia / wolf 2nd team?), and I saw someone mention a vigi shot and that sounds realistic to me here. (And my reasoning is FFR folks don't like long twg games and with a roster this size, you'd wanna thin the player list at an accelerated rate + town probably needed a strong pr or some shit.)

I first off wanna cover a few reads I like.

I think Funnygurl is being genuine because it's related to some private chatter, and her response in thread + not getting mad at me for asking it publicly when I easily could have done so privately. I think scummy FG would have taken that wayyyyy more personally. She tends to contest a lot more.

I think DBP / RB / Shadowgod are bad lynches for today at all. While Shadow's posts don't do anything horribly convenient, they're not scum-leaned either imho. DBP / RB just kinda feel like two townies arguing about the best approach, and it's almost wholesome. Might be misremembering who here tho

I can't read Charu, hard skip here.

That Xiz train can't be organic unless someone wants to share something, like being a dipshit is in his nature, it's everyone else I'd be worried about? Maybe?

Too much focus is on G2. G2 doesn't matter horribly? If I am to interpret the way sunfan would work the mechanics of this game & thread, the thread for G2 already has a winner. So the results there don't matter other than to solve G1... So what G2 needs to do is play in a way and make lynches for game 1? I dunno. I also haven't read the G2 thread, and won't be as well.

This is what's on my brain before I even attempt to reread today and siphon maybe some info outta it, maybe I missed some shit through my skims through the day
Old 07-26-2021, 05:57 PM   #1849
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

just found out my uncle is in town and I havent seen him in literally years so I'm missing eod sorry
Old 07-26-2021, 05:57 PM   #1850
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
@xiz here are my thoughts:
sad to see that we cant get any possible info out of the 2nd game until this phase is over. i've been ruminating and thinking about the worse case scenario for these votes, but none of that tin foiling is going to even the tiniest bit useful until we get a flip.

ignoring the second game, my main concerns for this day were the players who were or have been acting strange. maybe i missed it somewhere, but has storn checked back in with this game? if so, i would love to hear what they have to say since most of their d0 posts seemed more meme-y than anything. with the passing of xiz's want to get lynched, i feel a little less suspicious of them. even though charu made some really good points in their last post, i still want to see the logs between them and blind to ensure that everyone's story on the matters of blind's role and death are straight. there seemed to be a lot of reluctance to share regarding neighbor stuff and i want to make sure something nefarious does not hide behind that wariness.

i have no new big brain thoughts to share, only suspicions surrounding people we would have been pressed for answers at the start of the new day had it not been for that flipping bs (pun intended)
this reads very town to me, but I don't think I ever had much doubt about mcdaddio tbh. I will say, am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about neighborhood relations? I'm sure other people feel this way too but just aren't vocalizing it... I barely know what y'all are saying about blind and charu and I don't know what their chatlog consists of but do we really think that's the reason blind got night killed? I personally don't think so

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 07-26-2021, 06:02 PM   #1851
bugkid666
FFR Player

depending on trains I may end up swapping to xiz if need be but for now storn because he was pretty chatty yesterday when he was shitposting and now that suspicion has been thrown on the haku train, he's made like 2 posts, neither of which are helpful or even pretend to be helpful.

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 07-26-2021, 06:07 PM   #1852
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

I could get behind a Storn lynching... But I'm scared of what that would produce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-26-2021, 06:07 PM   #1853
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I could get behind a Storn lynching... But I'm scared of what that would produce
Such as?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-26-2021, 06:08 PM   #1854
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Such as?
I'm speaking from past games here

The last time Storn did this shit he was our damn Doctor
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 07-26-2021, 06:08 PM   #1855
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

So I'm a little hesitant to repeat the same mistake in that regard
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-26-2021, 06:15 PM   #1856
bugkid666
FFR Player

haku just mentioned some in OOTC that I thought was important
[4:07] Haku: I haven't been vote rushed in a long time in TWG so, having it happen in this game is very unnatural to me so, I can't help but tunnel on my wagon here

I feel the exact same way. plop (fatfuck) and backpack (and probs some others but I forget, sorry) already affirmed that anyway you look at it, that rush was real bizarre.

goldstinger being insta'd is useless, when it absolutely should have been either suburu or blind but whatever I guess.

I will be voting either twgma, xiz or storn tonight. there's nothing you can say to convince me that one of those three is absolutely not a wolf/anti-town

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 07-26-2021, 06:15 PM   #1857
fatfuck42
FFR Player

So, I know these "charts" aren't particularly accurate since the time isn't a constant, but it still gives a good idea as to how and when each wagon formed or dissolved.

I don't see any real issues with Ben's wagon. I believe raeko's explanation for why she joined the wagon, and I believe freezin too since he took the same issues with ben's posts that I did. You could potentially say that choof and kappa's votes could be wolves parking a vote, but I'm still townreading choof hard and kappa's progression seems organic.

Logman's wagon is harder to parse. It develops naturally enough, but kappa's the only one who unvotes. Everyone else goes to logman and stays there. If logman/star are town then it'd be a great wagon for a lowkey wolf to join. Logman was inactive, so there's not much justification needed to vote for them. On the other hand, if logman/star are a wolf then the people on this wagon look pretty good. I don't know what each person's history of bussing wolf partners is like, but each of them were in the thread right up til the end and could've switched off of logman if needed.

Haku's wagon doesn't look so hot. There's gotta be wolves in there IMO. As for the motivation, if you look at the votecounts in the minutes prior, it seems as though it was to save either ben or logman.

Quote:
Votecount:
storn (1)- Xel
ben (4)- fatfuck, raeko, freezin, choof
DBP (1)- bugkid
subaru (1)- Xiz
gold stinger (1)- storn
fg (1)- shadow_god
logman (4)- gold stinger, haku, charu, ben
Haku (2)- Force, Subaru
shadow_god (1)- dbp
xiz (1)- Mcdaddio
unvote- Celery, fg, roundbox, kappa
Quote:
Votecount:
storn (1)- Xel
ben (5)- fatfuck, raeko, freezin, choof, kappa
DBP (1)- bugkid
subaru (1)- Xiz
gold stinger (1)- storn
fg (1)- shadow_god
logman (4)- gold stinger, haku, charu, ben
Haku (1)- Subaru
shadow_god (1)- dbp
xiz (1)- Mcdaddio
Mcdaddio (1)- Celery
Kappa (2)- Force, cedo
unvote- fg, roundbox
Old 07-26-2021, 06:16 PM   #1858
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
where I'm going is here:
eliminating Xiz here for SCIENCE isn't particularly helpful for the following reasons

Xiz is a good Samaritan and sacrificing himself for town - Good possibility we end up with no flip revealed, and from what we've heard from game 2, it doesn't sound like it's gonna get anywhere closer before EOD. This also means town parity -1
Xiz has information about the setup and isn't forthcoming - As it says on the tin. It could be advantageous for him to be entered into the second game. This is just free help. Most likely the anti-town option.

___

the scenario I'd like to see is a change in the start of day message in the other game. if we vote someone out today and their start of day message changes, we might have a confirmed anti-town on our hands. it could be confounded by the additions of the incoming night kill(s) in this game pouring into game 2, but typically I don't expect anti-towns to die in the night regardless of the setup.
y'all gotta stop killing of xiz for bein xiz. his frustration about being vt in a bastard game seems genuine
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 07-26-2021, 06:20 PM   #1859
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Gonna dig deeper and do some analysis after I eat sups, but in the meantime, in case this is useful to anyone else, I went through EOD and made a list of the voting history:

Initial-ish votecount: (9:48)
Xiz (1)- Force
storn (1)- Xel
funky (1)- gold stinger
dbp (1)- fg
ben (2)- freezin, fatfuck
Force (2)- bugkid, Haku
subaru (3)- dbp, celery, haku
gold stinger (1)- storn
unvote- choof, shadow_god, xiz

subaru -> onto celery (9:50)
fg -> off dbp -> onto xiz (9:52)
shadow -> off unvote -> onto fg (9:53)
subaru -> off celery -> onto unvote (10:09)
subaru -> off unvote -> onto celery (10:09)
freezin -> off ben -> onto subaru (10:12)
fg -> off xiz -> onto t-force (10:12)
kappa -> onto subaru (10:13)
gold -> off funky -> onto logman (10:19) *FIRST LOGMAN VOTE*
fg -> off t-force -> onto gold (10:19)
storn -> reiterating gold (10:21)
charu -> onto funky (10:24)
freezin -> off subaru -> onto unvote (10:24)
freezin -> off unvote -> onto ben (10:26)
kappa -> off subaru -> onto sunvote (10:27)
haku -> off subaru -> onto logman (10:29)
kappa -> off unvote -> onto logman (10:34)
xiz -> off unvote -> onto subaru (10:34)
t-force - > off xiz -> onto haku (10:34)
celery -> off subary -> onto unvote (10:41)
freezin -> off ben -> onto xiz (10:42)
subaru -> off celery -> onto unvote (10:42)
kappa -> off logman -> onto unvote (10:43)
round -> onto shadow (10:44)
fg -> off gold -> onto unvote (10:44)
dbp -> off subaru -> onto shadow (10:46)
round -> off shadow -> onto unvote (10:47)
raeko -> onto ben (10:48)
charu -> off funky -> onto logman (10:49)
freezin -> off xiz -> onto unvote (10:49)
freezin -> off unvote -> onto ben (10:50)
bugkid -> off t-force -> onto dbp (10:50)
choof -> off unvote -> onto ben (10:50)
subaru -> off unvote -> onto haku (10:51)
mcdad -> onto xiz (10:51)
kappa -> off unvote -> onto ben (10:51)
ben -> onto logman (10:52)
kappa -> off ben -> onto unvote (10:53)
celery -> off unvote -> onto mcdad (10:54)
t-force -> off haku -> onto kappa (10:55)
cedo -> onto kappa (10:56)
kappa -> off unvote -> onto ben (10:56)
freezin -> off ben -> onto kappa (10:57)
fg -> off unvote -> onto logman (10:58)
blind -> onto haku (10:58)
t-force -> off kappa -> onto haku (10:58)
round -> off unvote -> onto haku (10:58)
storn -> off gold -> onto haku (10:59)
xiz -> off subaru -> onto haku (10:59)
spongebob -> onto xiz (10:59)
round -> off haku -> onto celery (10:59)
funky -> onto logman (11:00)
[bugkid -> attempted off dbp -> attempted onto logman (11:00)]
wow that's a lot
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 07-26-2021, 06:20 PM   #1860
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
y'all gotta stop killing of xiz for bein xiz. his frustration about being vt in a bastard game seems genuine
Can you cite some examples here?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread