Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat

View Poll Results: Did Travis come up with this?
Yes, but they're all arbitrary ungrounded claims. 2 16.67%
No, someone smarter and better looking did. 3 25.00%
Captain planet 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-9-2018, 06:10 PM   #1
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Talking A wordy list of mindbaffling nuances.

Aye lads Captain Planet here back with some new curriculum. *Drumroll*

1: Using any food as an example imagine that each person ate one serving of that food. The crops used to make the food are now depleted and extinct.
See footnote 1

2: Two billion lbs. of gravelized coal is transported by rail out of the wee land of West Virginia every 24 hours. For comparison that number is equal to one million tons.

3: If you learned about food digestion in biology but still wondered 'wot?' You are not wrong.
There is a nuance known as 'My haggis is a fusion reactor' or more commonly, the 'Where'd it go' phenomena in which millions of testimonies have been made by people who ate humongous amounts of food merely to excrete a small negligible stool a day later.

4: You ever wonder where a billion new automobiles came from? Me too. Apparently a bunch of young people made em.

6: The cellular telephone infrastructure of the world is made primarily of nanoengineered grains of sand, small wires, and bits of metal placed at key points on a plastic rectangle; the circuitboard. The rest of the infrastructure is made of wires that run through the walls of every building and run along closely placed poles through every city and street. The energy flowing through the wires is hot enough to melt plastic and ignite clothing. In retrospect of the flawless video conference you just made across the world, it is interesting to note that there wasn't a flaw in the entire trillion plus piece system of thousand degree doohickeys.

8: Despite having the grace of a chromasomally challenged orca, the airplane hasn't flubbed since one disappeared near Bangkok six years ago.

52: Thanks to the brilliance of many enlightened physicians the average human life expectancy is now 83 years.

37: A combination of 400 different words has made the full name of 99% of all the humans who have ever lived. 200 of those words were made during and right after the Renaissance. Creativity in the house.

3: Although their innards are complexer than the Yeti's genome, forged by the symbiot hands of man and robot, and have many small fragile parts, automobiles and their drivers err at a rate that is considered infallible.
See footnote 2

3: Ever thought about why small organisms seeking a nest didn't just crawl into your ears or nose while you slept? I did and the conclusion is mindbaffling. A 20 year old will have had 58400 hours of unguarded rest for such a thing to occur yet the last time it happened was to a character on The Oregon Trail who soon succumbed to cholera.

0: The vocabulary, speech patterns, tone, body language, and inflection of 75% of people was developed by five gangster rap albums that came out in the mid to late 1980s.

F1:The reason this does not happen is because the world is a dynamically rendered hologram contrived by a supernatural being, which I'll explain later.
F2:This is because the being, which I'll henceforth call Pupupu, set the VR to easy.

will edit op to add nuances

Last edited by Travis_Flesher; 05-11-2018 at 12:57 PM..
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-9-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: A wordy list of mindbaffling nuances.

yo fam cool thread pls step me more rap songs
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-9-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
AutotelicBrown
Under the scarlet moon
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Can you better explain what you mean by nuances 28 and 47?
AutotelicBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #4
WhatWhat123
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
4: You ever wonder where a billion new automobiles came from? Me too. Apparently a bunch of young people made em.
yo holy shit this is eye opening
WhatWhat123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:12 PM   #5
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Proud member of Team No
leonid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:57 PM   #6
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

"We never went to The Moon. "
A beautiful thought and admittedly inspiring to the blissfully ignorant doppelgangers of actual sentience. This topic and all others like it are outrageously, incredibly, ridiculously, and obviously superseded by the much greater truth that *life itself is a conspiracy* or the life we are currently choosing to live anyway. This is all happening but the rhetoric and curriculum we use is outdated, incorrect, and frankly blasphemous to those that know.
Although the debate inevitably rages simple logic proves that the common rhetoric and curriculum is false. There is simply no way that everyday things are possible in a world governed by science, math, atheism, or common sense. Studying that will loosen the shackles of bondage and bring one closer to a better nature.

Oh just found out something super aggravating. Back in the mid to late 90s early 2000s I watched WWF (now WWE) wrestling and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was my favorite wrestler. I often mimicked his catchphrase "Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?" Anyways, all evidence and clips of that catchphrase have been replaced by clips that seem slightly off and have him saying "If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'?"

Last edited by Travis_Flesher; 05-21-2018 at 11:11 AM..
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote