Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 03:50 PM   #41
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: why should we care about other people?

Why should I take a "philosophy" lesson from someone who calls themself something that comes out of my penis when I ejaculate.

Also, if you want to have an intelligent conversation, stop being a dick and insulting people who are arguing with you, especially if they're winning. It's always clear when someone is losing when they have to resort to such nonsense.
Old 01-19-2016, 04:09 PM   #42
-JiZ53-
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post
Why should I take a "philosophy" lesson from someone who calls themself something that comes out of my penis when I ejaculate.

Also, if you want to have an intelligent conversation, stop being a dick and insulting people who are arguing with you, especially if they're winning. It's always clear when someone is losing when they have to resort to such nonsense.

If this is directed at me, I don't know what to say. stargroup insulted me in his first post. in my responses, I did acknowledge his insults, and i returned them in kind. after I responded to one of his posts he brushed my response away with one word; "semantics"(irony). at this point, I saw that any discussion with him was futile because he is so preoccupied with being "right" and me being "wrong" that the merit of my posts would be lost in his quest of ego proving. what we have now is a battle of egos, the question at hand doesn't matter, it's who's "right, who's "winning"... I don't really care for it, but my pride compells me to respond to such idiotic attacks on my character...and that is where we are now
Old 01-20-2016, 10:15 AM   #43
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JiZ53- View Post
If this is directed at me, I don't know what to say. stargroup insulted me in his first post. in my responses, I did acknowledge his insults, and i returned them in kind. after I responded to one of his posts he brushed my response away with one word; "semantics"(irony). at this point, I saw that any discussion with him was futile because he is so preoccupied with being "right" and me being "wrong" that the merit of my posts would be lost in his quest of ego proving. what we have now is a battle of egos, the question at hand doesn't matter, it's who's "right, who's "winning"... I don't really care for it, but my pride compells me to respond to such idiotic attacks on my character...and that is where we are now
My good sir, please do recognize exactly the position you are in. This is not a battle between Mario and Bowser. This is not a battle between a man and his mother-in-law. This is a battle between a gladiator and a fucking tomato. This is not a battle of wits. This is not a battle of the mind. This is a recreational exercise for me to see how badly I can verbally destroy someone who is basically a chicken waltzing into a den of wolves. It's a shame that this level of destruction doesn't translate physically. Your entire body would be paralyzed and your limbs slowly ripped off of your body. You are so brain-dead already that you have no idea just how badly you got served in this thread, and it is frankly embarrassing that your mouth is still open. I can't tell what would be more ironic: me getting banned/infractions for intellectually obliterating you in a critical thinking board or the fact that you're still in the critical thinking board.

I can just as easily put on a pompous tone of arrogant intellectualism to shut down every "argument" you have put forth (if you can even call them that). You cannot convey what you mean through English words, claiming that we must be able to think "figuratively". The question you posed is therefore not exactly what you meant, making it open and vague, baiting nearly every member that frequents this board into replying to you, each providing you with a different response to address your question. Despite the numerous decent responses, none of them satisfied you because you believe you have the correct answer, when it is in fact word salad. This shows that you are a whore who craves the attention of your peers, you are deluded in your perceived own intelligence, and you are incapable of being kind and thinking of anyone but yourself. No wonder you're going through so many personal troubles, it must suck to be a person that nobody likes. Are you feeling butthurt about our philosophical conversation on caring about people? Let's insult the person's FFR levels. Yes, that'll show him. I'm sure this puts him in his place and now he understands who the superior mind is.

Oh wait I'm sorry. I'm supposed to do this your way. Ahem.

If you understood my argument, you'll realize that the tangible benefits of cooperation are tied to the soul, and therefore become the essence of caring about people. By experiencing cooperation, you connect your chi to the ethereal realm, and that causes a influx of quantum leaps that alter your soul. Slowly, this shapes your soul and satisfies it in a way that leads to transcendental self-actualization, and that epiphany will make people care. OOOH BABY DESTROYED i bet you can't counter this argument

Please go back to school and stay out of trouble. And if that's too hard for you, please just use a condom every time you need to suck dick for money.

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

Last edited by stargroup100; 01-20-2016 at 10:41 AM..
Old 01-20-2016, 11:09 AM   #44
NeonSM
Я тебя люблю Маша
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to NeonSM

Doesn't seem like an exercise in cognition to me. The statement that you've made makes me wonder why you would waste your breath on this user.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:15 AM   #45
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSM View Post
Doesn't seem like an exercise in cognition to me. The statement that you've made makes me wonder why you would waste your breath on this user.
In all seriousness, I meant to improvise that response, but my mind worked slower than I what I would've liked. Being able to pull creative insults on the fly and spewing bullshit is a legitimate skill (im not condoning harmful use of these things, im just saying it's a skill). I just figured that I might as well post it since I already typed it up and it might drive that guy out of this board since he doesn't positively contribute here imo.

Last edited by stargroup100; 01-20-2016 at 11:16 AM..
Old 01-20-2016, 12:57 PM   #46
-JiZ53-
FFR Player

any further discussion with stargroup is futile because he is so preoccupied with being "right" and me being "wrong" that the merit of my posts would be lost in his quest of ego proving. what we have now is a battle of egos, the question at hand doesn't matter, it's who's "right, who's "winning"... I don't really care for it
Old 01-20-2016, 12:58 PM   #47
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
any further discussion with stargroup is futile because he is so preoccupied with being "right" and me being "wrong" that the merit of my posts would be lost in his quest of ego proving. what we have now is a battle of egos, the question at hand doesn't matter, it's who's "right, who's "winning"... I don't really care for it
Just admit he bent you over like the little bitch you are and move away from this thread. :^ )

Old 01-20-2016, 01:11 PM   #48
-JiZ53-
FFR Player

You know, id like to meet you irl and see if you call me a little bitch to my face.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:15 PM   #49
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:

You know, id like to meet you irl and see if you call me a little bitch to my face.
oh shit im so scared please dont hurt me

Old 01-20-2016, 01:20 PM   #50
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nice critical thinkings

Proud member of Team No
Old 01-20-2016, 01:38 PM   #51
-JiZ53-
FFR Player

Just wanted to say, I've received 30 day bans for posts in ct half as conflagrant as zenith's above post. If he gets anything short of a ban then I have no faith in the administration here. Justaguy gets banned for posting similarly in the nrag board. Attractive gets banned on a whim and hereis this guy calling people "little bitches" in critical thinking!!!

Requesting lock
Old 01-20-2016, 01:44 PM   #52
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:

If you're truly 14 then I would be scared of losing a lung due to laughter.

Bans don't scare me because I could care less; I'll speak my mind and surely serve a ban for speaking my mind.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:50 PM   #53
NeonSM
Я тебя люблю Маша
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to NeonSM

Quote:

Oh, I see now.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:50 PM   #54
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
You bring up the most pointless of questions that it isn't worth any persons time to answer, especially if you're going to ridicule the answers given.

The answer is humanity.
Oh nice, I already gave my //2c that was ignored from you because of the truth. :^ )

Old 01-20-2016, 01:54 PM   #55
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:
Just wanted to say, I've received 30 day bans for posts in ct half as conflagrant as zenith's above post.
we don't care where you post as long as it's not critical thinking

idiots dont belong here

Old 01-20-2016, 02:47 PM   #56
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd

Quote:
Requesting lock
Ha
Old 01-20-2016, 03:15 PM   #57
Izzy
Snek

Humans aren't evolved to survive entirely alone. Ensuring other people live and want you to live benefits both parties.

This doesn't really rule out the possibility of being a sociopath and just playing along to get the benefits without any emotional attachment though.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #58
-JiZ53-
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
Once again I'm late to the discussion. w/e

If you want an objective reason to care about other people, the most convincing practical argument that I can come up with is that it is simply objectively beneficial to cooperate with other people.

Your pretense of objectivity is fallacious. Objectively beneficial by what metric? Saying that something is "simply objectively beneficial" may sound nice to you, but your notion of objectivity rests on faulty grounds. To say ythat your opinion of what is beneficial is "objective" is arrogance. You need to elaborate on your notion of "objectively beneficial". Simply saying that something is objective doesn't make it so.

Last edited by -JiZ53-; 01-21-2016 at 03:05 PM..
Old 01-21-2016, 04:24 PM   #59
Deadlyx39
FFR Player

The fact that this thread is still alive amazes me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Old 01-21-2016, 04:27 PM   #60
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyx39 View Post
The fact that this thread is still alive after he requested a lock amazes me.
ftfy

Closed Thread