Old 11-7-2020, 02:47 PM   #81
Puzzler64
FFR Player
 
Puzzler64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 226
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Vaporeon is the best Eeveelution! ♥
Puzzler64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2020, 03:41 PM   #82
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
mi40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,612
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

oh my god dakr magician girl im cumming g
__________________
mi40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2020, 04:14 PM   #83
FlynnMac
peepee poopoo
Event StaffFFR Veteran
 
FlynnMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 18
Posts: 348
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Sick 90+ files, all enjoyable to play
__________________
FlynnMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2020, 07:27 PM   #84
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,865
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

I had a great day after reading your signature!

You're a very swell guy to play Among Us with
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2020, 10:38 PM   #85
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 28
Posts: 2,470
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

I've only had one interaction with you (playing gayms in Raeko's bday server) and you were definitely the life of the party at times. Would be cool to do so again sometime c:

p.s. obvious bonus points for avatar obby~
__________________


Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 11-7-2020 at 10:39 PM..
CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2020, 11:55 PM   #86
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,865
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

You have a level of skill I could only hope to dream of reaching, I saw your snime medley and god DAMN, that's a level of stamina I wish I had <3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2020, 11:58 PM   #87
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 30
Posts: 1,707
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Lewdy is an awesome person and a very good+loyal friend :3
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2020, 02:49 AM   #88
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,865
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Raeko you fucking sweetheart, my best friend! You helped to reduce my anxiety about going to my first Anime North convention, you were the very first person I met IRL on FFR. You might not know it but you helped me push past my nerves and let me show everyone at Anime North 2019 who I can be.

I made many friends because of you, and I am forever grateful for having you in my life <3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2020, 07:46 AM   #89
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran
 
kmay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Age: 29
Posts: 6,392
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

(hard to jump in when the thread got personal but here we go)

You appear to be a very genuine person and give one hell of a compliment
__________________
kmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2020, 10:37 AM   #90
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
rayword45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My bed
Age: 23
Posts: 2,901
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

You'll never be forgotten from fiffer
__________________
The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2020, 03:54 PM   #91
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,865
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

You have an amazing taste in music, also you have foot eye coordination and stamina that is outstanding
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 07:53 PM   #92
MarcusHawkins
Constantly Improving!
FFR Veteran
 
MarcusHawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Age: 21
Posts: 1,051
Send a message via Skype™ to MarcusHawkins
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Your dedication to compliment everyone in this thread is astounding, keep spreading those positive vibes!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Medley View Post

This man is three months too early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
what the fuck marcus lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Best Newbie
1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

Up And Coming FFRer
2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3
MarcusHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:03 PM   #93
badman7772
Insert something here
Event StaffFFR Veteran
 
badman7772's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: North Carolina
Age: 31
Posts: 5,354
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

You're the REAL Obelisk the Tormentor and I'm just the slimy clone

Also you're more artistic than I'll ever be.
__________________
like, giggity or something?
badman7772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:12 PM   #94
FlynnMac
peepee poopoo
Event StaffFFR Veteran
 
FlynnMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 18
Posts: 348
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

You are a great person and your tournament was very enjoyable (sadly other stuff made me drop but was still fun)
__________________
FlynnMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:31 PM   #95
katanaeyegaming
FFR Player
 
katanaeyegaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Age: 17
Posts: 230
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

You say a LOT via the presence you have left here.

you have and will continue to do things with a playstyle most people meme about.

keep it up bro
katanaeyegaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:47 AM   #96
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
rayword45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My bed
Age: 23
Posts: 2,901
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Cool avatar
__________________
The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:25 PM   #97
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,865
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

The above post was 100% a compliment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 02:49 AM   #98
xMUSICxMASTERx
FFR Player
 
xMUSICxMASTERx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 269
Send a message via Skype™ to xMUSICxMASTERx
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

^ this guy can give you hentai whenever you need it. he just whips it out like he does with his dick when he plays hunniepop
__________________
xMUSICxMASTERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 04:35 AM   #99
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 28
Posts: 2,470
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

it's amy. i literlly can't think of any bad things to say about amy. you're a real homie since the ffrpartyy days~
__________________

CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:55 AM   #100
FlynnMac
peepee poopoo
Event StaffFFR Veteran
 
FlynnMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 18
Posts: 348
Default Re: Compliment the person above you

Great friend to have around on FFR plus a talented player yourself! Keep it up!
__________________
FlynnMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution