Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-4-2017, 05:22 PM   #401
Apple
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

Largely unordered within the tiers.

I don't believe I have all the wolves read as wolves, so don't bother asking me whether certain people can be teamed together. This is a start.

VV
Wells Fargo. Our heads are in similar places right about now, and I value that as a sign of villageriness.
Walmart. They have had acceptable catch-ups, and have been pinging out people who are all bark and no bite.

V
Disney. As I said before, I believe I know who this person is, so where some might see their posting as strange, I see it as fully within their range. They're up here particularly for a few posts like actually making a reads list of Lil B songs and showing general self-awareness of their posting, the first post I picked out of theirs notwithstanding.
Starbucks. I don't like the case they're making against Visa, but it in itself is respectable to notice and identify. They also seem like they're having fun in the thread, which I would not peg as an anonymous-wolf tendency.
China Mobile. Their stance on acquisition and people's reactions to it, since it's taken up much of early discussion, is a good look.
Google has also had some perceptive thoughts, including asking Walmart about one of Alibaba Group's comments that Walmart really just misread and thought was unclear.
Alibaba Group has given a number of reads and thoughts in rather few posts which I like. I only wish their time allowed for interacting with both their town core and their suspicions.
Visa. I think all of Visa's posts can exist in the same universe and I don't understand the case several are making against them. Probably my lightest V read, because them treating people recognizing their meta like an expectation is not great for an anon game.

N
Marlboro. Absolutely nothing to go on.
Amazon. I don't think they ever got back to me on why they were specifically singling Facebook out when others seemed guilty of similar behavior, but they also noticed IBM at least trying to participate, which should be the main basis for our reads anyway. They posted the convertcase link, which while it "trivializes" IBM's gimmick, is a small thing that at least helps other people read their content. One nice thing, one not-so-nice thing, balances out.
GE. I have trouble figuring out their mindset. They've pushed a few people to do things, but have aggressively wanted credit for doing so, and that was in reaction to Visa voting them.
Microsoft. They've been pretty absent and thought expression, while there, is rather terse. Want to hear more.

W
Shell. This is newer, and the one potential association I can see right now. Shell presented a case they considered enough to vote Toyota after they'd previously posted that Toyota seemed fine, but then unvoted after what I consider a minor correction to their case. It's a case I would have called good enough for a first day, as well, and Toyota hasn't posted themselves out of that hole. They've also raised an issue with Disney but it hasn't seemed to stick. Even with Shell's thread presence, I can't tell where they sit on things, since they seem more inclined to opportunism and seizing posts in the moment.
Verizon. I'm with Wells Fargo in that going about the first day by trying to solve the Acquisitioner already is a fruitless strategy, but this is the subject of one of Verizon's longer posts. They also came in not expecting much that was serious, but then they continued to post frivolous comments as the game transitioned into its serious phase. They've mentioned a lack of available time, but they've also not given much over to making serious things happen. They also have no real reads that I can find.
IBM. They've recently hired a new CEO, to my understanding. I don't intend to hold them accountable to the actions of their prior, but their not posting for an entire real-time day is not a good look.

WW
Toyota. Largely a tone read here. Toyota constantly remarks about how first days are hard and has spent many words being skittish about sharing thoughts. That reads more like they're trying hard not to spew anyone. They also keep reiterating a "non-vanilla" read which needs to stop.
Facebook. Shows up, routinely posts fluff, and (I believe) wanted to spoil IBM's identity.
UPS. Also content to just check in and buddy Amazon that one time.
McDonalds. They're focused on Amazon, whose posts make sense to me, to a point beyond just not recognizing "wolfy punctuation" as a stylistic meme. Not a fan of their votes on Visa and their about-face on Toyota (similar to what Shell did, but in the opposite direction) from earlier.
Old 06-4-2017, 05:25 PM   #402
GE
FFR Player

Apple
Old 06-4-2017, 05:28 PM   #403
McDonalds
FFR Player

I will be pretty inactive soon. Sorry guys. I'll probably be very active in future phases provided I don't get offed/wolved or anything
Old 06-4-2017, 05:29 PM   #404
Shell
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
WW
Toyota. Largely a tone read here. Toyota constantly remarks about how first days are hard and has spent many words being skittish about sharing thoughts. That reads more like they're trying hard not to spew anyone. They also keep reiterating a "non-vanilla" read which needs to stop.
Facebook. Shows up, routinely posts fluff, and (I believe) wanted to spoil IBM's identity.
UPS. Also content to just check in and buddy Amazon that one time.
McDonalds. They're focused on Amazon, whose posts make sense to me, to a point beyond just not recognizing "wolfy punctuation" as a stylistic meme. Not a fan of their votes on Visa and their about-face on Toyota (similar to what Shell did, but in the opposite direction) from earlier.
Um... yeah, you're going to have to tell me where Toyota was skittish.

You also have to let me in why Facebook and UPS are the bottom of the bottom for such little posts. "Spoiling an identity" and "buddying up" are all not good reasons for you to heavily consider them.

McDonalds made a stupid vote, but they haven't done anything that caught my attention.

Old 06-4-2017, 05:30 PM   #405
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

I hate being at the top of that reads list, Apple
Old 06-4-2017, 05:30 PM   #406
Shell
FFR Player

Also, talk about spoiling an identity, you're assuming IBM is the one that got replaced. Is that not spoiling something?

Old 06-4-2017, 05:31 PM   #407
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

I mean I think you are more town than wolf, but you're the type to go deep, I think. Putting me there makes me uneasy about you.
Old 06-4-2017, 05:33 PM   #408
Shell
FFR Player

If I were to be so bold. I'd be honest and say I have no strong feelings regarding anyone. I thought I did with Apple (in regards of them being town), but not any more with that reads list.

What the heck does WW even mean anyways?

Old 06-4-2017, 05:35 PM   #409
GE
FFR Player

werewolf???
Old 06-4-2017, 05:41 PM   #410
Walmart
FFR Player

Wascally Wabbit, obviously.

They're just tiers of null-scum to completely scum. Was that hard to figure out??

Thank you,

Sam Walton
Old 06-4-2017, 05:41 PM   #411
Apple
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE View Post
Apple
Hm?
Old 06-4-2017, 05:44 PM   #412
Shell
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walmart View Post
Wascally Wabbit, obviously.

They're just tiers of null-scum to completely scum. Was that hard to figure out??

Thank you,

Sam Walton
I'm well aware of what it means in context. I was poking fun at the Double W's, Walmastro.

Old 06-4-2017, 05:44 PM   #413
Facebook
FFR Player

Quote:
Largely unordered within the tiers.

I don't believe I have all the wolves read as wolves, so don't bother asking me whether certain people can be teamed together. This is a start.

VV
Wells Fargo. Our heads are in similar places right about now, and I value that as a sign of villageriness.
Walmart. They have had acceptable catch-ups, and have been pinging out people who are all bark and no bite.
Hmmm.... so you think walmart and wells fargo are vverevvolves?
Old 06-4-2017, 05:44 PM   #414
Apple
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Um... yeah, you're going to have to tell me where Toyota was skittish.

You also have to let me in why Facebook and UPS are the bottom of the bottom for such little posts. "Spoiling an identity" and "buddying up" are all not good reasons for you to heavily consider them.

McDonalds made a stupid vote, but they haven't done anything that caught my attention.

Toyota being skittish is from when they were talking about how they typically play early days, like they were afraid to be wrong or something.

I also want Facebook and UPS to post more, though for UPS's case, making your one game thought an appeal to Amazon is not positive.
Old 06-4-2017, 05:46 PM   #415
Facebook
FFR Player

Quote:
WW

Facebook. (I believe) wanted to spoil IBM's identity.
Apple, would you be so kind as to explain this?
Old 06-4-2017, 05:46 PM   #416
Apple
FFR Player

I'm likely being generous with putting people into the lowest tier, by the by. Imagine them just on a plane lower than most people, but still suspended above Hades.

It's also fun to stir the pot.
Old 06-4-2017, 05:48 PM   #417
Shell
FFR Player

Quote:
Toyota being skittish is from when they were talking about how they typically play early days, like they were afraid to be wrong or something.
Why the heck would a potential wolf be worried about being wrong?

They already know who's who, excluding the jerk that comes to infiltrate companies.

Why the heck would they ever be worried about being wrong?
Old 06-4-2017, 05:48 PM   #418
Shell
FFR Player

Old 06-4-2017, 05:49 PM   #419
Apple
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
Apple, would you be so kind as to explain this?
Ah, it lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
May i reccomend typing in a specific font or something. I would see such a thing fitting, if used with the correct font. Remember to like this post to show support for this idea.
I thought the suggestion made in this post was a specific reference to a prior game.
Old 06-4-2017, 05:49 PM   #420
Visa
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Also, talk about spoiling an identity, you're assuming IBM is the one that got replaced. Is that not spoiling something?

arent we not allowed to talk about replacing
Closed Thread