Old 02-10-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
VapR StorM
FFR Player

Default Deciding on editing my profile

There was a previous thread that I saw about profile art and I was kind of thinking to myself if I should improve my profile to make it look better or not. If anyone on here could give me tips or help out at all that would be magnificent!
VapR StorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:46 PM   #2
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Deciding on editing my profile

If you want I could make you a profile. I made the one I have now despite being rusty but I've made a handful of peoples profiles back in the day - making you one would be a fun challenge to get me back in the swing! You can pm me so we can begin a conceptualizing process and I should be able to get back to you tomorrow night.

Last edited by Rivaloo; 02-10-2021 at 09:48 PM..
Rivaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:18 PM   #3
VapR StorM
FFR Player

Smile Re: Deciding on editing my profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivaloo View Post
If you want I could make you a profile. I made the one I have now despite being rusty but I've made a handful of peoples profiles back in the day - making you one would be a fun challenge to get me back in the swing! You can pm me so we can begin a conceptualizing process and I should be able to get back to you tomorrow night.
Sure I really want to get better at doing art for my profile to make it better lol.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:34 PM   #4
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

I can definitely say on the surface it helps to break down profile creation down into 3 main elements from layout to effects and dimension.

I use an editor called gimp and its open source/free to dl and is ideal for consolidating elements and rendering transparent pngs ect.

But now that you mention it, perhaps you might enjoy the journey more discovering how to sculpt it you're self :P

One word of advice is you can type nothing in window boxes color field for them to be transparent over you're background image which most people 'burn' their own window scheme into. Also helps to reference existing profiles too in the top 100 aaas for ideas if you click around 8)

Last edited by Rivaloo; 02-10-2021 at 10:35 PM..
Old 02-10-2021, 11:04 PM   #5
VapR StorM
FFR Player

Ok thank you I will most definitely check it out. I will update ya how it goes. Happy 50th post by the way!
Old 02-11-2021, 03:28 AM   #6
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

Thanks, already up to 53!