Old 07-29-2021, 03:19 AM   #401
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Because I am a killjoy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I'm going to grind OT for a bit, but just know i hate all of you.

Ok. Town is a bunch of fucks for that lynch. yall suck and how hard the votes are being swayed is just disgusting. If you cant bring yourselves to lynch even one person on that wagon i dont see how we're ever going to win.
It kind of feels to me like the MO of the other game is last minute pile ons on people who are not there to defend themselves.

Quote:
I think this could be a few things. Its possible that no wolf is dead yet and therefore nobody in here can NK. With 3 kills again in the night i find it likely that none of the KPs have died yet either. There is also potential for a doc/vest to have gone through. Maybe powers have changed on death? We really have no idea how the mirror world works so its hard to say what could've happened.
I have mentioned this before, but on the TWG 200 server sun fan told us that alignments would stay the same, which I assume everybody in here will get to see when OOTC is back on. He did not say that roles would not change though.

Quote:
I appreciate that. still haven't read all of what happened since i was busy, and quite a bit salty after the fact. i should probably go do that later.
Quote:
I'm sorry, but this actual bs. The fact that you're all still pushing for my lynch this hard is digsusting. But atleast thanks for showing me who the wolves are. I put a vote on myself to test something and you guys actively trying to use it to push a lynch before i can actively say anything is bs and you all know it. the fact that you dont even question what i have to say. the game is so small we can just push insta before he comes back to say anything right? Because i am here to play the game, and i would like to play the game instead of everyone just voting me out cus i'm the "easy lynch". this is literally the same shit you pulled last phase.

etovnu
Instaing is actually bad because it cuts off the line of communication with the other game. They were briefly talking about instaing in the other game because they are bored I think, but I do not think it is a good idea. Are you going to be reading more tomorrow?
Old 07-29-2021, 03:34 AM   #402
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I'll put this more constructively.

If you accept that storn/ben is not t/t, the answer isn't to "flip storn and wait on ben." It's to hedge your bets and "flip storn AND kill ben."

The two inactives really fucked us hard. We are down two more people guys. If we assume 1:3 or 1:2 wolves per town, with 26 players. there are somewhere between 6 and 8 wolves in this game. There are 16 players left. In the worst case scenario, this is MYLO and if you fuck this up we lose, barring a lucky vigi shot.

This is the time to hedge your fucking bets guys. Ben/storn is W/T. You can guarantee that we don't insta-lose if you kill Ben now.
I am really and truly hoping that storn/ben is not t/t because I do not see how we would come back from that. I wish yesterday had gone differently and Ben was down here because I would vote him first if I had the chance, but I do not and need to accept it for what it is. I know people feel strongly in both directions, and that is why the wagons were so big.

I am hoping to have time to read over Storn, Charu, and roundbox tomorrow from the other game before voting, to do my due diligence. Ignoring reads entirely, I do think a Storn vote has the best chance of giving the other game a sense of purpose back. I am feeling demotivated from trying to read into the negativity, myself.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:36 AM   #403
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Whether Storn flips town or wolf, I will be surprised at the result regardless of what it returns because of how much chaos they have incidentally (or purposefully) thrown this game into, from this set of conditions & scenarios that Main Game is facing right now.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 03:38 AM   #404
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Whether Storn flips town or wolf, I will be surprised at the result regardless of what it returns because of how much chaos they have incidentally (or purposefully) thrown this game into, from this set of conditions & scenarios that Main Game is facing right now.
This is actually town of dickington at the moment fmpov and both games are malding harder than Charu getting dicked over it.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 03:54 AM   #405
gold stinger

@123kappa3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
cedo, celery, xiz, and bug, are all possible wolves, but none are good votes right now. i think those are in order from most --> least likely. I havnt really looked too much into it. BUt bug seems really really organic about them not talking to t force.
bug and cedo are likely not wolves, Cel & Xiz are like 20% chances. Stick to the current votes with Ben, and adjust reads/plays as new information comes in.

That's what the game is lacking right now, information. You have 3 town flips that provide close to zero information and a lot of people dying fast with no fast way of producing flips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
BTW storns neighbor said they are town, just want to point that out
I've entertained the idea that Cel/storn could be a possible w/w regarding neighborhoods and possibilities that they could just end up in a w/w neighborhood but I shelved the idea in favor of just focusing on information circulating in how people are defending others and how the role flips for the end of this day phase will shape it.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 03:57 AM   #406
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I've entertained the idea that Cel/storn could be a possible w/w regarding neighborhoods and possibilities that they could just end up in a w/w neighborhood but I shelved the idea in favor of just focusing on information circulating in how people are defending others and how the role flips for the end of this day phase will shape it.
Essentially; There's no way to prove whether or not someone is a wolf or town just by being in a neighborhood with someone else and relying on that source of information just because 'you've had relatively good conversations with them' leads to tunneling on the idea that they're town-aligned.

Focus on whom they are defending/attacking in-thread, and where their votes are going.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 06:11 AM   #407
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm still confused why we need a storm flip now.

Are we still attached to that idea that something fucky is going on with roles in this game?

Storn, by all accounts, should be mechanically cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:16 AM   #408
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Like... if this entire business with storn is stemming from backpacks and blinds stripping of power, then I don't know if the same could be said about such a basic one like a wolf performing night kills.

I'm basing this off of that we, the players, can vote someone here.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:39 AM   #409
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

@ Freezin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
@charu

how you figure that? Explain it to me please cause i dont see it.
Storm joined this game during the night phase and wolves have to kill via the OP. They can't "nokill".

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 07:23 AM   #410
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
@ Freezin

Storm joined this game during the night phase and wolves have to kill via the OP. They can't "nokill".
.suoicipsus tsom eht si pbd 3 eht fo .siht fo esuaceb syug "wen" 3 eht ta gnikool eb dluohs ew knihT I .urahc sknahT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 07-29-2021, 08:12 AM   #411
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

@ Freezin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
@charu

are you kidding me? This is why hes mechanically cleared?

how do you even know there are wolfkills in the 2nd game?

tbh i was expecting something a lot more substantial, you should probably stop angleshooting the setup when u dont even know how it works

i really wouldnt put all my eggs in that basket
I'm only basing this off of what the OP states and the fact we can still vote.

Basic game functions I think should be exempted from whatever is preventing the PRs in this game from performing their role since, a wolf performing a night action, is as basic as a function as you can get besides voting.

If you want to think differently, then fine. It seems players in here seem to be thinking the same wavelength as you are. I'm only commenting on where I stand currently.

It's pretty annoying that we got PR's here that apparently can't do anything due to whatever fuckery is happening because it's muddling with what I believe should be a simple deduction.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 08:19 AM   #412
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

If I'm clearly missing something here that demands for storn's flip, then please, let me know.

Is it to confirm this fuckery that's going on over in this game? Is it for the sake of wagonomics? Or is it, as some players as of recent are saying, to speed up the game so wolves can get a win in a game where no one knows the fuck is going on?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 08:25 AM   #413
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Though I suppose that last remark is more so for the main game than this game...

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 10:00 AM   #414
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

*sigh*

I'm still going to say storn is mechanically cleared, but whatever. I'm falling on deaf ears at this point and my reasoning appears to be entirely ignored even though it's written in the OP.

I blame the confusion surrounding the PRs in this game being unable to do something this phase.

I also blame the host's wording that there's an anti-town here when he warned we shouldn't be flipping ourselves in this game willingly.

I'm just going to ride out this game and see how it unfolds now I guess since logic appears to be thrown out the window for this specific game. Main game should absolutely still vote out Ben though, he's way too dirty of a slot and Ben knows it (as he said himself as he self-voted).

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 10:02 AM   #415
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

If storn flips red, then I honestly have no clue what the hell is the point of this game's existence beyond flipping for the main game if wolves can't do anything here either like the PRs can't.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 10:04 AM   #416
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

If you can't tell, I'm a little bit frustrated by it all.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-29-2021, 10:42 AM   #417
gold stinger

Quote:
Storn, by all accounts, should be mechanically cleared.
Wrong, they're 'soft cleared'. We don't know if wolves retain their kill power in this game that apparently strips PR's of their abilities and simple deduction leads to wolves being stripped of their ability to perform nightkills as well. If we only retain alignment and not abilities/roles, then wolves will never nightkill in this game.

There's at least one wolf in this game by now just by the amount of players currently in this 2nd game and if there's no nightkill with twice the amount of people compared to last night, then we should go forward with the idea that all powers are stripped here.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 10:43 AM   #418
gold stinger

There's got to be at least*

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 10:51 AM   #419
gold stinger

Quote:
If storn flips red, then I honestly have no clue what the hell is the point of this game's existence beyond flipping for the main game if wolves can't do anything here either like the PRs can't.
If both storn flips green, ben goes here, and then the game ends after night kills I will be absolutely pikachu shocked over how many dominoes had to fall perfectly in-place for the game state to go this far south.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2021, 10:53 AM   #420
gold stinger

Of course, I am somewhat fairly reserved that it won't just because there's been quite some back-n-forth & resistance on getting storn & ben for both games locked in.

- Tosh 2014

Closed Thread