Old 06-28-2020, 03:16 PM   #11
Ghost_Medley
D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament 13 Batch Notes

And here are my Robert Desire notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
- 3.726/etc: kick/snare accented as jumps here, but only snare accented at 1.226/etc
I decided to omit the jump layering entirely on those 8th notes.

Quote:
- 4.560/etc: if we’re going to have the guitar chugs here that land into some layering, you should pick up the missing one at 2.143/etc (you do this at 14.393)
I'm sorry, but I don't hear the guitar chugs in the first half of the intro. I did add the missing note at 19.809 though.

Quote:
- 10.893/11.560: one of these two pairs of the same arrow can be in a different spot (two different instruments)
Moved the second set to column 1.

Quote:
- 15.476: no jump? musically the same as earlier where you have a jump in this position
Funny enough I fixed this before reading this note.

Quote:
- 24.726: can move all of these to [D] for better relevance
- 33.560: move to [R] for better PR
- 37.226/37.560: two [LD] for two different instruments; change one for better instrumental relevance
Done.

Quote:
- 54.893: adding jumps for kicks here messes up your structure because kicks run through the remainder of this phrase
Made that 8th note a single, I also changed the patterning so it's the 4-note jacks like the first half follows.

Quote:
- 1:46.560: you might be better off starting/ending this phrase with two split jumps; you’re missing a jump for a tom at 1:46.810 and you can make those three consecutive hits one-handed -- you’re also missing another at 1:47.143
I took some liberties and made it a symmetrical pattern: [34][12]3[14][23][14]2[34][12]

Quote:
- 2:08.393/etc: ghost note, or barely audible -- there are a few other instances in this section
After some debate, I removed those notes. I was hearing something with the guitar that I charted them to, but it's likely better to omit it.