Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-1-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
bballa48
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Unknown Facts of FFR's past

Not sure if this has been done before, but I figured we could do it again if so.

What are some things that happened in the past relating to FFR that not that many people remember? In other words, what are things that happened so fast that there is no record of its occurrence? These can be things relating to the community in general or something you personally did or said that is funny now. Try to avoid things that pretty much everyone knows (i.e. there used to be average misses... I think that is pretty well known at this point). For example, here are some examples of some strange/interesting things I remember happening:

--Dendrite v2 was originally set to be released (and maybe even was released briefly) as a 10 (VC in the old days). Shashikiro played the file once and proceeded to post "those rolls are MURDER, that is definitely an 11".

--When Counter Clockwise Chant Pattern came out, it was described as a "Mega FGO" by Tass. I proceeded to proclaim the song would never be AAA'd (granted I sucked back then so it really did seem impossible at the time). Now it has 5 AAAs. Silly me.

--When {Midnight} was released as a skill token for getting 3 goods or less on {Rose}, there was a lot of backlash about the requirement being stupidly difficult. Basically, the community wasn't nearly as good on the whole so people were pretty pissed about it since Midnight is/was a cool song. It's hard to imagine now given how many people have the token.

--The first day ONI was released, someone (I can't remember who) "AAA'd" (i.e. one good because of the 2 framer) Hellbeat but didn't receive the token because it wasn't coded right. I guess I found this cool because of how hard that song used to be to "AAA". I wish I could remember who it was.

Add your own stories!!