Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-9-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Well, according to my Rawr thing, which isn't 100% accurate (I wouldn't even say it's 90% accurate but hell it's better than guessing by myself), I'm up to 1800 DPS unbuffed. Rawr just recently implemented EleSham in it so there's a lot missing, like our only non-totem buff, for one. And it's hard to say "this is my DPS" because the DPS-increasing totems may not be the totems I have to use in any given fight. For example, the 5% spell haste is nice (not really but it's nicer than 0% spell haste) but maybe there are more melee DPSes than there are spellcasters, so they'd prefer Windfury for 16% melee haste.

Anyway I've grown tired of just running dailies for money so I've gone back and started doing all the quests I skipped. Specifically, group quests. I'm soloing level 80 group quests. It's pretty sick what gear does for you. Where my guaranteed Lava Burst crit used to hit for 4k, it now hits up to 7k. Gotten Borean, Fjord, Sholazar, and Storm Peaks completely cleaned out of quests. Nearly done with Dragonblight and Zul'Drak my first time through so it's just a few more there. I dread having to do Grizzly but it's gotta get done eventually.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote