Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx
Default TWG XL Postgame

So it's finally over and the HUMANS won. Here's a rundown of roles, in case someone didn't know.

Player List

1. nijatwo (Rebelnija) - Serial Killer
2. talisman (stressreliefball) -Guardian
3. Kagome (dbzgoten50) - Seer
4. rioting (TheMajorDanish) - Wolf
5. jwcgator (jwcgator2) - Human
6. Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM) - Wolf
7. sertman (alextp1651) - Wolf
8. Wilkin (Wilkin Evili) - Wolfsbane
9. StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS) - Human
10. Z3ratul (Z3narb) - Human
11. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG) - Human
12. Afrobean (Afrobean16) - Human
13. mead1 (fhqwhgads703) - Wolf (Master)
14. Aperson (phonemrecursive) - Human
15. nforcer06164 (nforcer06164) - Human
16. Chromer (stinnettefamily1) - Human
17. Iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc) - Human
18. FoJaR (thisisfojar) - Human

Okay, this game was just MESSED UP. I'm pressed for time at the moment, but I'll have a full review from my perspective up in a little bit.

Until then, discuss.

Last edited by xObserveRx; 01-18-2007 at 10:17 PM..
Old 01-18-2007, 10:14 PM   #2
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman
Default Re: Twg Xl Postgame

Good job nija for playing a major part in ruining this game. That was a complete joke. I'm sure jurs is going to yell at me for this, but that was a travesty.

The game that you just played, nija, was almost unspeakably bad. You know why? Because the humans used you. That's right, the humans USED you. You know why they CAN use you? BECAUSE YOU AREN'T A ****ING HUMAN, AND YOU AREN'T ON THEIR ****ING TEAM!!! You just helped the enemy win? Why? What motive could you POSSIBLY have for purporsly losing the game to help out an enemy? I tried thinking about it, and I couldn't think of any. Not a single damn one. You let DBP use you and keep your dumb ass alive as long as possible, and for no personal gain. Hell, you even voted yourself out of the goddamn game, thereby ending it!

The whole ****ing purpose of the game was that there were supposed to be 3 enemy forces: The SK, humans, and wolves. Now are you obviously supposed to help the humans? Yes, or else theres no possible way you can win. However, you can do that WITHOUT REVEALING YOURSELF TO BE THE ENEMY! Holy hell no wonder people have stopped playing and they had to merge jTWG and TWG.

I'm not saying I'm the greatest player ever but come on nija i KNOW you're smarter than that. You pretty much pegged kilga and mead, and that was great, but by coming out and helping the enemy win, the game turned into a joke.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator
Default Re: TWG XL Postgame

Fun game while I lasted XD
Old 01-18-2007, 10:24 PM   #4
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

I had a gut feeling that I should protect myself night 1, but I dismissed it as I've been wolfed AT ALL a total of like, two or three times, and even then never on the first night. Thus, I went for trying to actually hit a guard and chose nforcer. Whoopsy there.

Also, in agreement with sertman, I'd like to see a game where the SK actually operates as an independent team and not an affiliate of the humans, like Iggy also was in XXXI.
╚═╝ ║lll║ ║

OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT
Old 01-18-2007, 10:26 PM   #5
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilga
No it wasn't. 3 blue roles + everyone's a psychic is more than enough compensation for an extra wolf, and the third party role hurts us a hell of a lot more than it hurts you even if it remains independent.
It wasn't just one more wolf. It was one more wolf team, meaning 2 kills per night. The only thing is that the second wolf team consisted of only 1 player.

As for nija: he really shouldn't have done what he did, but it's his choice. Would it really be that unfair if in a game with two full wolf teams, one of the wolf teams decided to not even try to win and to try to ensure that the other wolf team didn't win? It's pretty stupid to decide that you're not going to try to win when in fact you could easily still have a chance, but it's their choice to make. In reality, his position wasn't even that bad of one to make... I was half expecting the game to end in a SK victory and I bet it easily could have if we hadn't killed the last two wolves in the way we did.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Oh and by the way, the SK killings ended up hurting us more than helping I think...

How many wolves did we lynch?

How many wolves were SK'd?

How many humans were SK'd?

The only X factor is if we would have actually lynched rioting by end game without SK's help, and if this had been a normal game, we would have had around 2x as many days and I am sure we would have gotten rioting by the end.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:42 PM   #7
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
I had a gut feeling that I should protect myself night 1, but I dismissed it as I've been wolfed AT ALL a total of like, two or three times, and even then never on the first night. Thus, I went for trying to actually hit a guard and chose nforcer. Whoopsy there.

Also, in agreement with sertman, I'd like to see a game where the SK actually operates as an independent team and not an affiliate of the humans, like Iggy also was in XXXI.
I believe we wolfed you because you saw that Hans had a PM when you were over at his house

Old 01-18-2007, 10:43 PM   #8
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertman View Post
I believe we wolfed you because you saw that Hans had a PM when you were over at his house
B&.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #9
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Smeh @ this game. I disapprove of how I was labeled red for admittedly no good reason at all, and screw nija for completely ruining the game anyway.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm finally sick of this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
It wasn't just one more wolf. It was one more wolf team, meaning 2 kills per night. The only thing is that the second wolf team consisted of only 1 player.
And could kill other wolves. In fact, he wants to because it makes his victory a lot easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
I was half expecting the game to end in a SK victory and I bet it easily could have if we hadn't killed the last two wolves in the way we did.
I was actually going to help nija win just to spite the human cause if he SKed you or Z3ratul on the last night (since you guys didn't deserve to beat us at all), but he shot me so oh well for both of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertman View Post
lol real life rule
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:53 PM   #10
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Also, so as to not sound COMPLETELY bitter, I take full responsibility for not rethinking the jwc kill (rioting said jwc told him he got a PM) and for letting Kagome live an extra day just to make myself look better. Those hurt us pretty badly.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:21 PM   #11
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

@hans:

Next time you're a wolf and you get replaced, don't watch the thread so much.

TOTALLY gave mead away, lol.

Edit:

@hans: Next time you play, ACTUALLY play.

Editx2:

@hans: Next time you play, and say IN THE SIGNUPS that you'll 'actually play', ACTUALLY PLAY.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #12
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Also, sorry for triple posting like 9000 times during the game. I get too excited and hit the submit button before I've thought everything through.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #13
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA View Post
@hans:

Next time you're a wolf and you get replaced, don't watch the thread so much.
You could always have it set to not show when you're online as well.

I don't see why everyone in TWG doesn't do this. It really covers your butt effectively if you feel like F5ing a lot, or if you're taking a long time to make a post and the post turns out to be quite small.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:31 PM   #14
nijatwo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to nijatwo Send a message via MSN to nijatwo

kudos to 100+ posts day 1.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #15
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

kind of a bad game for me... I got picked up some suspicion early on and decided to let it go. My thinking was that this would keep the reds from attacking me at night, and possibly draw some out into making posts about me. Unfortunately, I forgot about the sk, and my (admittedly improvised) plan backfired royally.

There were some colossal errors all over the place. Wilkin, the odds were much greater that you'd be attacked than that you would save someone. Nija, of course you shouldn't have come out, but eh.

Kilga you played well until the endgame when really it seemed like you just got process of eliminationed. I especially like how you were early and often against hans/mead.

At everyone: way too much ego. But at least that kept things active.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:57 PM   #16
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
Kilga you played well until the endgame when really it seemed like you just got process of eliminationed. I especially like how you were early and often against hans/mead.
That was the problem. I didn't see any reason why I was one of the people getting flattened by the steamroller instead of one of the people riding in it. It's not like there was a buildup of seered people - nija was the only untouchable target.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:23 AM   #17
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

I think sertman completely missed the point. Nija did what he did because the blues that we got to balance the SK and extra wolf were killed remarkably quickly. Had he not helped us directly the entire time it would have been an easy wolf win. It was already almost a wolf win with an extra "lynch" each day. It would have been a lot better of course had the blues lived a bit longer but this didn't happen and thus the honorable SK decided to help the humans.

I find it a bit funny that the wolves are mainly the ones complaining. It's a game guys. You don't need to win every time to have fun. Fairness is fun, not domination. Here's an idea for a game, 15 wolves, 1 human. That way 15/16 people get to win!!!!!!!! Or better yet, 16 wolves and 1 human. That's over a 5% increase in the number of players having fun. I think I'm on to something here... Grow up.

Yes nija did not play his role the way it was intended. Yes it helped the humans. No the humans did not stand a chance (in this particular game) without his help. And finally, no, you're not cooler if you win more TWGs than other people. GG
-Bowser
Old 01-19-2007, 12:31 AM   #18
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
Course I was forced to show myself in order to survive because you jerks revealed yourselves.

Besides, the SK role I played was human first SK later and I played it that way.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:32 AM   #19
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I thought this game was interesting. The fact that everyone thought the humans had no chance was pretty much mute when the sk came out. Even then, however, many people were not so optimistic about the situation.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:58 AM   #20
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicRoivaS View Post
I find it a bit funny that the wolves are mainly the ones complaining. It's a game guys. You don't need to win every time to have fun.
If you're not playing to win, why are you playing?

Of course we're going to complain. We got royally dicked by the independent third party fully extending his services to our enemy with complete disregard to his own well-being. How are we supposed to compete with that?

Last edited by Kilgamayan; 01-19-2007 at 01:01 AM..
Closed Thread