lightdarkness

evilbutterfly
HansSky
Talisman
Tasuke
Kilgamayan

MiniNeo
mead1

All I really have to say: Tass you still suck as a wolf. I'd have had you dead day 1. eb did a good job. Minineo did a good job. Hans didn't do the best, but I can't blame him for not seeing through noah.

PS congrats to LD. How'd you do it? Amazing.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:01 PM   #2
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default RE: TWG XXVI: POSTGAME

I quit TWG forever.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I don't think I've claimed to be a good wolf since about TWG4... I actually dread being picked as a wolf these days, cause I know I'll be caught eventually. I just have too many people watching over everything I do.

eb was great at staying in the background... and once I saw that things would go talisman/tass and kilga/ld I tried to make sure all of the focus stayed on us 4, so that even if I was lynched, he'd still stay under the radar.

my comments to mini (and some extend ld) were more of poetic license as well... not so much my personal feelings as me being the wolf trying to implicate people who are easily implicated. *shrugs* I still can't stand the way LD has been acting in TWG the past few games... and he was the ONLY person to get eb correct, yet nobody listened to a word he had to say because he was acting like a complete doofus.

I'd also like to point out that this is the first twg ever that the wolves have won when the guardian had a correct save... let alone TWO. So, thanks Hans for giving me something new to add to my sig.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:10 PM   #4
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

tass was instinct, eb was random.org

cheers

me
Old 02-18-2006, 08:14 PM   #5
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

oh the irony.

It was tough for me once the pressure was all over me and I had to play defense. Tass/eb still played well, I thought. Tass' decision to save me and really sell the idea that we were together was pretty strong for him. Makes more sense now that I think about it too... with me alive he has a better chance of surviving longer and keeping the attention away from eb.

ps eb you are officially granted my prize for best job flying under the radar. (as I promised I would give, in game).
Old 02-18-2006, 08:23 PM   #6
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

oh yea

btw, eb gets MVP for being so undetected

surely, no one will disagree with this
Old 02-18-2006, 08:35 PM   #7
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

nope. definately eb's.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:08 PM   #8
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Ah, forget getting mad, it's only a game.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:09 PM   #9
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

lol I called Tass. gg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 02-18-2006, 09:32 PM   #10
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Hans =<

Oh well, this game is sure fun for me. I have had many "first"s this game:

First time playing TWG.
First time getting the guardian role.
First time getting a guard in game. (Trust me, you have no idea how happy I was when I got the guarding.)
First time getting TWO guards in a game. (See above X 2)
First time being in a center alliance.

And lastly

First time getting yelled at by tass. (Excluding that time I fucked up hosting jtwg)

So. No comment since I thought kilga was the wolf too >_>

The acting retarded thing was on purpose so everyone would think kilga is the guardian. (Apparently tass did believe kilga was the guardian, but HANS TOLD EB MY ROLE DX<)

Oh well. Fun fun fun.

Edit (PS) So much for Hans surviving past day 1 lol
Old 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #11
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Had I been a human, I would have made quite a fuss over this: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=600582#600582
Quote:
Talisman hit my reasoning for iggy's kill right on the head.
Instead, I just smacked my head and thought "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT!?!?" but nobody seemed to notice it. I guess it was just because I was a wolf and knew he was, too.

Speaking of which, is this my first game that I've won as a wolf? I can't remember, but I think it might be. Now, to clarify things:

First few days I really was just playing MS. I was hoping nobody would find it odd, cuz I've been doing that the past few games anyway. The phantom, though, which was completely uncharacteristic of me yet none of you said anything, was completely planned. Chris and I were playing MS together when he suddenly was like "Oh crap, TWG day ends in 15 minutes, I should go deal with that!" and I was like "I should vote, but I'm gonna not do it just to throw people off!" It would appear it worked. >=D

PS: Hans, why did you tell me who the guardian was? Was that your way of testing my humanity? If so, you should know I'm smarter than to fall for that.

PPS: I find it funny that in the last day, Kilga and I both knew who the wolf was, but there would be no way for us to prove it. And Kilga, he wasn't "drilling" me, he was just kinda thinking "out loud" to me, and I was just telling him good luck and make the right choice.

PPPS: Not-so-important parts small'd:

NotSoFarOff: I think I want to go with Kilga.
NotSoFarOff: I fucked up with tass and talisman
NotSoFarOff: And I want to stick with the original plan
NotSoFarOff: Plus tass and talisman thought that kilga was a wolf
evilbutterfly87: Well somebody we lynched had to have been a wolf for it to still be going.
NotSoFarOff: The only scenario I can see is you and tass being wolves
evilbutterfly87: haha, LD would have a field day with that in the postgame.
NotSoFarOff: Yeah.
evilbutterfly87: Please tell me that's not why you see me and Tass as a possibility, though.
evilbutterfly87: Cuz that whole RNG telling him it was us is just stupid, and I'd hate to die because of that.
NotSoFarOff: No
NotSoFarOff: It just seems to make sense
NotSoFarOff: with tass having a hard on for kilga to protect you
NotSoFarOff: after knowing that after his lynch he would assume that I would think he was human
NotSoFarOff: this is gay.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #12
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Also, it was pretty stupid to think I was the guardian. I'm never the guardian. <_<

In all seriousness, though, sorry to talisman. Damn, man, I really thought you were a wolf. :|
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #13
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Well Mini.... I had Kilga #1 as guardian... but I did a really good job of convincing Hans that if Kilga WASN'T the guardian, he had to be a wolf. That was RIGHT when he came out with the whole tass/talisman or kilga/ld thing... so I feel that my comments to him in that regard really helped with how the game played out.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #14
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Oh, one more thing.

*brings out baseball bat*

Wheres tps? XD
Old 02-18-2006, 09:47 PM   #15
talisman
Resident Penguin

eb did it really matter that hans told you? after nforcer was saved... you knew it had to be mini. (couldn't be kilga since hans had posted that he might be wolf aka the whole tass/talis kilga/ld thing).

kilga, no hard feelings, you just forgot that I'm never a wolf . And to be fair... I thought you were a wolf just as much, especially down the stretch.

One thing that could have helped the humans in this game: more convo posting. I know it (basically) got me killed this game... but posting all your convos is exceedingly helpful, and forces the wolves to fake with each other, something that can cause mistakes.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:48 PM   #16
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: RE: TWG XXVI: POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Well Mini.... I had Kilga #1 as guardian... but I did a really good job of convincing Hans that if Kilga WASN'T the guardian, he had to be a wolf. That was RIGHT when he came out with the whole tass/talisman or kilga/ld thing... so I feel that my comments to him in that regard really helped with how the game played out.
Argh, I knew you had a hand in this.

I'll get you next time, my pretty, and your little dog too.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:03 PM   #17
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XXVI: POSTGAME

Aight Mr. Stratton... we'll see.

and for Talisman... I really had no intention of all of our actions being grouped together. As a wolf I just saw everything you were saying as what I hoped would happen, so I agreed. Had I been human and seen things that way (no idea if I would have or not), I would have acted the same way. But, once we were grouped together by TPS/Hans on day 2, I had to save you. If I didn't, everyone would wonder why we were acting all buddy buddy, but as soon as someone brings it up, I let you die. In the end, it would up being for the best as well, although for a while it didn't.

The one thing that I'm upset about is that Hans told eb pre-nForcer's save that Mini was the guardian. We a) were not 100% sure he was telling the truth and could be setting a trap... and then b) Mini could be the one actually being guarded, so that not only would we attack eb which would implicate eb... but mini wouldn't die. We also figured Mini NOT dying would help eb look better in Hans' eyes, which I'm guessing subliminally it did. But, had we killed Mini instead of nForcer on night 5... then assuming LD was still lynched day 5, we'd have killed nforcer night 6 and had an insta on Kilga on day 6... allowing me to not die. Alas, it didn't work out... but worked out in the end. (Grr... I wanted to go back and add something here, but I forget what it is....)

TPS... sorry boss. You were as good of a choice as anyone when we killed you... and I couldn't let you survive, no matter what.... and there was a shot you were the guardian.

Hans was kept alive for day 7 because eb figured that Hans trusted eb more than nForcer trusted eb.

Finally... to Fojar, sorry bro. From prior precident, nForcer will get credit for playing this game. So technically you haven't played a TWG yet. We look forward to having you next game, SO LONG AS YOU ARE ACTIVE AND ABLE TO PLAY ALL GAME.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:08 PM   #18
talisman
Resident Penguin

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XXVI: POSTGAME

by the way what was with tps' pm to me? Was that some sort of test? It made me almost certain he was the guardian (I figured it was either him or kilga... and then he died), but I guess that's not true.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:14 PM   #19
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
eb did it really matter that hans told you? after nforcer was saved... you knew it had to be mini. (couldn't be kilga since hans had posted that he might be wolf aka the whole tass/talis kilga/ld thing).
Well, I'm pretty sure we were gonna wolf mini that night anyway, cuz nforcer had a phantom, and with the one save it would have been great to get it down to a 2v2 situation with phantomed people, cuz we could just insta one of them. After being told that, though, I knew we couldn't kill mini or else Hans would suspect me. :\

And yeah, I didn't really do much deciding of things when it came to wolfing. Mostly, Tass would IM me and be like "who you wanna kill?" and I'd just shrug and tell him I wasn't paying attention, so I left it up to him. It was a bit odd not communicating with my partner, but it helped because of the lack of an obvious connection between us. Tass was doing his own thing but kinda watching out for me, but I wasn't really thinking outside of my own survival, which is why I lasted so long.

On that note: talisman, your convo thing wouldn't have worked, cuz let's face it, I don't talk to Tass, even when I'm on his team.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-19-2006, 07:12 AM   #20
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

There were no tricks behind the PM. I sent it because I thought it was possible that Hans was a wolf, I saw no harm in sending it to you.

GG EB on the wolf win. I think that is your first, you had me fooled.

Bring it on mini, I don't know why you are coming after me with a bat and all, but go ahead XD

Tass and EB suck for killing me, 16 straight games without a survival.
Closed Thread