Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 02:47 PM   #21
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG 4 Post Game

well my votes were tass and chardish and either you or cen but as i said if it was you or cen it didn't matter that i didn't know because we woudl have won when one of you switched to tass, and it woudl've been game over humans win. Because you couldn't have run any cute plays by having a wolf vote Tass because then with only 2 wolves left it takes too much to force a wolf victory so when I died it woudln't have been game over and the mistake would have been realized.

It was a huge mistake I think to run a fake seer play because even though it worked, it actually gave the humans a viable shot to win the game that we would never have had any other way... such a shame Tny is an absolute moron, but oh well

By the way, I've been an ordinary human every game... kinda getting boring

Old 11-30-2004, 02:48 PM   #22
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

The fake seer play worked because I was dead.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:54 PM   #23
tnyhwk900
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to tnyhwk900

Guess I really sucked the big one that round. God, that was horrid.

I learned from my mistakes though; I'll try harder next round.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:54 PM   #24
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Except that it was so obviously uncharacteristic of Tass. The only reason it worked was because of the esteem in which the humans left held him. They were willing to vote however he wanted because he's OMGTASSELFOOT.

I-Laughed-Until-I-Peed Line:
Quote:
We got a wolf on day 1. Good job, boys. Pat yourselves on the back.

Q
By the way, this was hella fun, boys. Even though I couldn't talk to Guido about it. Thanks.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:55 PM   #25
blahblah18
FFR Player

but it was unnecessarily dangerous, and could have actually blown it, because it was the only chance that allwoed me the support gainst tass and chardish that i had been looking for for days beforehand.... I had thought Tass Chardish roopert, and knew no one would want to vote tass or chardish cuz of like the stigma or what not.. but come on guys, he was still alive, therefore he was a wolf, and you all shoudl have been more fearful of chardish sinec he's the best player here that people know of.
I at least hope I showed that I"m not a complete moron this game and tny would have been dead if i had bene around to vote him off instead of having 87x die... it should have bene obvious when Tass voted GUIDO considering he was supp to be in a sorta alliance with 87x, 87x should've immediately posted that fact to ther group and denounced tass... that could've won fo rus

Old 11-30-2004, 03:04 PM   #26
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 4 Post Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnyhwk900
next round
/cry.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:07 PM   #27
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
People who say they're done with the game, don't be. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
I am useless. I learned, and failed. Then learned, and failed. Sure I learned more, but this game is stressing me. It is too bad a feeling for me.

I can't change the fact that I trust too well. I don't want to change that fact, because when life comes around, I would rather have that.

I'm sorry people, I'm finished. Besides, that will help the humans, now that they don't have me ruining everything.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:10 PM   #28
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Blah, I was never NOT suspicious of The people who were the wolves + tny + Cenright (particularly Cen).

Don't give yourslef too much credit.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:12 PM   #29
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I need to break my pesky habit of coming out strong against humans who I think are wolves. I've done it every game (where I've had a chance).

Oh, and I agree with blah. Regular human four times in a row does get boring. But, I feel it prepares me for when I finally am a wolf, because I'll know how to act like a human. Of course, independent events show that I may never be one. And I'd rather be randomly picked as a regular human every time than be hand picked as a wolf once.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:26 PM   #30
blahblah18
FFR Player

yeah, I really hope this wasn't handpicked... I hope more intellignet people come play, I hope tny doesn't play.. I hope kilga considers my idea for how voting times hsould work

Old 11-30-2004, 03:40 PM   #31
The_Q
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to The_Q Send a message via Yahoo to The_Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
yeah, I really hope this wasn't handpicked... I hope more intellignet people come play, I hope tny doesn't play.. I hope kilga considers my idea for how voting times hsould work
Funny stuff.

Blah, you are one smart cookie, but I honestly don't know what you were doing this game. Especially at the end. I was dropping obvious clues that I was a wolf and you didn't seem to go after me.

As for the "Laugh-until-I-peed" line. Yeah, I loved writing it too.

Q
Old 11-30-2004, 03:47 PM   #32
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I, for one, still don't see how people still didn't voted for Tass on the last day. That was just ridiculous.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-30-2004, 03:51 PM   #33
blahblah18
FFR Player

Q, its not that i didn't suspect you, check the PM I copy pasted to the entire game at the end.. I specifically said that either you or Cen was the third wolf but it didn't matter which one, because i just needed the human to switch over and process of elimination makes the other the final wolf...

So wolves, be honest, why'd you choose me to run the play on?

Old 11-30-2004, 03:53 PM   #34
tnyhwk900
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to tnyhwk900

Q was really who did me in. He hooked me in, and with no previous experience I learned the dangers of AIM alliances. He convinced me on most of my votes.

Quote:
xanderman2064: You did a good job of being my pawn.
GRRR.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:58 PM   #35
blahblah18
FFR Player

dude, show everyone the 4 PM's I sent you.. no one in their right mind would think I'm a wolf... it was so obvious... we could've actually won the greatest comeback ever.

Old 11-30-2004, 03:59 PM   #36
User6773

This is exactly why AIM alliances are a bad, bad idea. We completely showed you this game why you should never trust someone in this game.

Old 11-30-2004, 04:02 PM   #37
blahblah18
FFR Player

all I know is, 87x and cen had all the knowledge this game , but they didn't process it... I had the knowledge a little too late, but couldn't get support... we had our chances despite how bleak it seemed, so that's that.. move on, look more closely at what peopel say, try to analyze the "why" as opposed to taking things at face level, and use your brain. When they went for Cypher they made it obvious... when Q talked to 87x it was fairly obvious... Tass's fakeout play seemed kinda obvious... and Chardish's bolster within 2 minutes was a mistake... other then that, a fairly flawless game, but I think TWG regulars wouldn't have had too much trouble... .thats just the helpful advice from the person that lost, so take it for what its worth :/

Old 11-30-2004, 04:26 PM   #38
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

If the same thing had been pulled the exact same way on the 3 wolves, it may not have worked. The humans left in the game didn't realize how much they were getting played, but the wolves in TWG IV (being the uber smart people they are) would have seen through the act much earlier. I just think it's a matter of who was playing which side...

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-30-2004, 04:27 PM   #39
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Quote:
This is exactly why AIM alliances are a bad, bad idea. We completely showed you this game why you should never trust someone in this game.
THANK YOU.

@tny: you can't come into this with no background on the game or the players. Just because they're highly regarded in CT doesn't mean their on your side. I didn't trust my own boyfriend this game until I got wolfed.

@Blah: Cenright WAS a wolf. He just didn't know it. So was tny.

EDIT: I have to agree with Tass. His side wins. Always.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:34 PM   #40
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
qmtfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
I hope kilga considers my idea for how voting times hsould work
My voting system is thus: you get 60 hours from my day-declaring post, which is MORE than enough time for one to vote even if you miss a day because of internet troubles or whatever. After that 60 hours, the person with the most votes gets the boot. I don't do runoffs unless there's a tie. I will instalynch at any time I see the proper number of votes (unless it's Monday night from 9 to 11 or Thursday night from 8 to 10 because I don't want to be concentrating on writing story at those times).
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Closed Thread