Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #221
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote
Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Actually, if I had to assume a reason that the seer didn't immediately contact Vic, I'd say it was due to the amount of 'we think Iggy is a wolf' coming from me and AC. They likely assumed he'd be lynched after all that went through, but contacted Vic afterwords when the lynch turned around and we got Tupa instead.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #222
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Temote's post above coupled with his last post is enough to have me vote Iggy. As Temote said, if you, Iggy, don't turn up red by the psychic's read, then the Psychic could come out, not only letting us know that we've been had (Which would give us a most definite wolf lynch out of this whole mess anyway), but as long as he'll be open, he'll be able to give us the rest of the info he/she may have. On top of that, the real seer would be able to counter claim (I get that you're working on the assumtion that the real seer is dead, but meh.).

Overall, I think this would simply be a bad move for a red to pull.

Temote, I'm sending you a PM after this post, read it ASAP.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #223
Panda Express
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Panda Express

I think its still totally and completely rational to vote for Argo.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #224
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruritsu View Post
As Temote said, if you, Iggy, don't turn up red by the psychic's read, then the Psychic could come out
But if you lynch me you lose an active player AND you risk the psychic dying because he has to reveal his info publicly.

I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow, I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #225
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
But if you lynch me you lose an active player AND you risk the psychic dying because he has to reveal his info publicly.
The psychic can contact Vic if you end up red without having to publicly reveal the information, obviously. Also, heck, not contacting her would be a good way to signal 'hey, no, you messed up'.

Unless you're trying to say that Vic is a red.

Quote:
I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow.
This requires Vic giving us the name of the person who is claiming seer, which I really don't think is a good idea. x_x

Quote:
I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
Um... Why? I understand Freeze, but the accusations on Tupa were flimsy at best.

Also, Ru, got your PM and read it.

Also, today is a really good day for me. <3 This has nothing to do with TWG other than the fact that I likely won't be around later. XD
Old 12-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #226
Panda Express
FFR Player

Obviously, Temote bought a furry puppy.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #227
Ruritsu
FFR Player

@Panda: It took me an unreasonable amount of time to get that joke, but then I lol'd.

Quote:

I say that you lynch whoever told vic that I was a red and if the game continues, then you lynch me tomorrow, I'm that convinced that tupa and freeze had to be the two wolves. This whole thing seems like an act of desperation on the wolf end, not an act of a seer running an alliance.
I'd be quite fine with the Psychic dieing that way, since, as I mentioned before, we get a wolf one way or the other.

Further, if you're working under the assumtion you provided, that pins freeze and Tupa, and you really are human, then the final wolf, is the one working on your lynching, our fake seer. If thats the case, you'd be ending the game by dieing like this, so, if you honestly believe this is a "desperation on the wolf end," then just let it happen.

I, however, still think this is too stupid a stunt for reds to pull, and thus you're really red, so my vote stays.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #228
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Explain to me why the psychic has to come out if you were to be lynched? If you are green, like you claim, then there would be no change in the psychics reading and therefore the psychic has no reason to come out to the thread. If you turn out to be a wolf and the game doesn't end, then I can understand the psychic coming out and informing us how many wolves are left.

Also, what happens if Vic does come out with the name of the person claiming to be seer and we lynch the actual seer, do you have a contingency plan in the event that that occurs? I should be online as long as my wireless holds up, if not, Ill probably be on for sure in a few hours.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #229
Gun92
FFR Veteran

After Ruritsu clarified it for my tiny brain, I now understand why the psychic can not be quiet regardless of what the results for the next day are.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #230
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Log of me responding to Gun's post.

[20:27] Ruritsu: I disagree with the Psychic not coming out if Iggy flips green.
[20:28] James92Hofmann: Sorry, Im multi tasking, why is that?
[20:28] Ruritsu: If that happened, (Iggy turning out to be green) it would take some serious lobbing in order to get Vic's false seer killed, and I'd just as soon the Psychic died then us fail a lynch.
[20:29] Ruritsu: Further, on the off chance that the psychic is dead, and Iggy flips red, he still won't be able to say anything (What with him being dead and what not) and as a result, we'll lynch the seer by mistake.
[20:31] James92Hofmann: That is what Im against most at this point, taking out what could be the real seer. What happens if the game doesnt end but iggy turns out to be a green, do we really want the psychic to die for a chance to tell us that we might have nabbed just one wolf?
[20:32] Ruritsu: Yes.
[20:32] Ruritsu: I'll trade the Psychic for the fake seer any time.
[20:32] James92Hofmann: Give me 5 minutes so I can give you my full attention
[20:32] Ruritsu: Ok.
[20:37] James92Hofmann: Ok, sorry about that, I was in the middle of CoD MW2
[20:37] Ruritsu: I see.
[20:38] Ruritsu: Yeah, um, my problem being is that if Iggy really is green, I really really don't want us to accidentally keep a fake seer.
[20:39] James92Hofmann: No, I fully understand that. ****, why did it take that statement to actually make it make more sense then my stupid rambling. If iggy is green, then the psychic should tell us we were wrong and take out the false seer...thats what your saying, right?
[20:41] Ruritsu: Yes, and the reason I'm against your, let him be silent if Iggy is green is because if hes dead, he'll be silent EVEN if the seer is real, and thus, we could end up lynching the Seer.
[20:41] James92Hofmann: No, I understand that part now, thats what I was trying to make sure I understand
[20:42] James92Hofmann: Either way, it seems the psychic needs to come out after the lynch
[20:43] Ruritsu: Quite so, I'm glad we agree.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #231
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temote View Post
The psychic can contact Vic if you end up red without having to publicly reveal the information, obviously.
vic will most likely die tonight. In order to keep up the lie, the fake seer would have to kill her no matter what. If she lives it's too suspicious. Therefore the psychic will never get the chance to tell vic anything after I'm dead.

This wolf is going to get me and the psychic. I mean from your stand point you're willing to risk it to do so but I'm telling you you're getting too much collateral damage. Just lynch the person who came out to vic. A real seer would have no reason to withhold a red seering as long as he claimed he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temote View Post
Actually, if I had to assume a reason that the seer didn't immediately contact Vic, I'd say it was due to the amount of 'we think Iggy is a wolf' coming from me and AC. They likely assumed he'd be lynched after all that went through, but contacted Vic afterwords when the lynch turned around and we got Tupa instead.
Why would the real seer think I was going to be lynched yesterday? I only had I think one vote on me all day and I'm pretty sure it was a safety. Plus any reasoning for killing me was based mostly off the bdn kill being someone that temote would have killed, a theory that was tossed around a lot yes but obviously wasn't strong enough to get votes on me.

vic, I don't think you're a wolf. But I do think you're being mislead. You can't trust this source. Think about it, why would anyone seer me night 1? I'm too much of a risk of being killed early. (I die early every game I'm not an alliance leader). The only reason I would be "seered" night 1 is because it would have to fit the lie that no one could have contacted day1.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #232
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

It makes sense to me, since you're a reasonably good ally to have during a game. The seer seered you with intentions of strengthening an alliance.

You're such a likely night one kill and yet you aren't dead. You also were inactive until day 1 and have hardly been active in the thread since.

As already stated, there's more to gain than to lose in lynching iggy tonight. If he comes back red, we can get the psychic and seer talking turkey to each other. If he comes back green I'll arrange a scapegoat.

Personally I doubt my seer is fake. It's a needlessly risky move since I'm pretty sure we have at least 2 wolves left.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #233
Gun92
FFR Veteran

After having talked with quite a few people, I'm inclined to believe that you are red iggy. I can't understand why the seer did what they did, but along with the fact that you are a likely n1 target and are still alive where as BDN was killed is suspicious to me.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:22 PM   #234
Panda Express
FFR Player

Sorry Iggs, Can't really work against this logic. All I can say is that Vicc should dump her info on someone else, in case of inevitable wolfing.

Now ... we wait.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #235
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wow, what the ****? I'm gonna have to vote Iggy because there is a plethera of evidence against you, but seer, why the hell did you wait? This would have been so much better to hear last day phase instead of killing Tupac.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #236
RawrInc
FFR Player

Vicc

This whole "plan" depends on the seer and psychic being alive. You being a human, and your sources being legit.

I just don't see it.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #237
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrInc View Post

This whole "plan" depends on the seer and psychic being alive. You being a human, and your sources being legit.

I just don't see it.
The psychic doesn't HAVE to be alive but he will definitely have to sacrifice himself to get his info out.

Rawr, like I said, I doubt vic is the wolf, she has no reason to really do this on her own. But I think she's being used in the worst kind of way.

It's not as apparent to everyone else as it is to me but I'm telling you, if you kill the person that came to vic, this game should be over. There's no way a team of wolves would do this, tupa and freeze had to be the other two wolves.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #238
jump_the_bullet
Oh you fancy, huh?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jump_the_bullet Send a message via MSN to jump_the_bullet Send a message via Skype™ to jump_the_bullet

Votes:

Iggy (5): U84, Vicc, panda, ruritsu, gun
Vicc (1): Rawr

left to vote: iggy, temote, spyke, AC1

day still ends at 11 pm EST

Old 12-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #239
Spyke_MH
FFR Player

Well Iggy, I'm willing to take the risk with this seer. It seems to be too risky a move for the wolves to pull off, even if there was only one left. Not to mention you have been one of the people I've been keeping my eye on. Like vic said, if you are such a juicy wolfing target, why haven't you been? Besides, after seeing how things worked with tupa after we lynched him, I feel we made a mistake there so I doubt he was another wolf which your explanation for this whole situation seems to rely on.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #240
jump_the_bullet
Oh you fancy, huh?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jump_the_bullet Send a message via MSN to jump_the_bullet Send a message via Skype™ to jump_the_bullet

iggymatrixcounter has been insta'd.

Iggy (6): U84, Vicc, Spyke, panda, ruritsu, gun
Vicc (1): Rawr

1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
2. u84 (u84 77)
3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
4. Argo15 (Argo1516)
5. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
6. Temote (Sumote)
7. FreezinIce (nexgen33)
8. Viccica (mmviccica)
9. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)