Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 08:51 PM   #21
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

But on the other hand, aperson was awesome, as I knew he would be...
Also, Alain, you left out Kefit, and I'd say he was the human's best resource. He basically saw throguh everything, was dead right on all his reads, and lead strong discussions on AIM...

Old 02-11-2005, 08:52 PM   #22
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Cypher, when I realized you were in the game, I remember telling myself to keep an eye on you (even though I was already dead), and then you dropped off the face of the TWG planet and I forgot you were in the game, so when EB told me you were the third wolf I was blown away.

I'm not sure if that's a positive comment or not.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:56 PM   #23
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

You're right blah, I'm surprised I never found opportunity to kill kefit earlier. KEfit, yhou should know that in all my plans, the first person that came to mind as figuring me out was always you. You're a very good player, you did great this game, and I'm sure that if you had gotten to be around any more, you would have tagged me or cypher.

Kilga, yeah, you figured it all out. That's why I had you killed :P
Old 02-11-2005, 09:08 PM   #24
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

My only regret in death is that mead survived to win the game.

There's very little justice in this world. :(
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #25
deltro300111
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to deltro300111 Send a message via MSN to deltro300111 Send a message via Yahoo to deltro300111

Ok, off topic question,

Would anyone be opposed to me attempting to join the next TWG?
Old 02-11-2005, 10:40 PM   #26
alainbryden
Seen your member

I wouldn't mind Deltro joining. He's very much against ddrruler and that in and of itself is a strong display of intelligence.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:29 AM   #27
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Just to clarify, I have nothing against Alain or Cypher. I see that it was their job to lynch humans, and they did a great job of it... after Day 2 at least. Now, when I say "those bastards lynched me" I don't mean Alain and Cypher. I mean those humans who felt the need to bandwagon onto me with very poor logic.

Also, about the devil thing: What I meant was that the wolves already have an advantage by killing someone every night. They don't need a seer type role working for them. Also, don't say that masons even it out, because masons are useless more than they are helpful. I'd rather have just 3 wolves, a seer, a guardian, and maybe a psychic, than any sort of game involving the devil.

Oh yea, we did something I was sure we wouldn't do. We got a wolf on day 1. Good one humans.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:16 AM   #28
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Irony eh, I kept saying that we never get a wolf on day 1, and I, being a wolf, get lynched. Great played game by all, next week's should be fun.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:17 AM   #29
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Just to clarify, I have nothing against Alain or Cypher. I see that it was their job to lynch humans, and they did a great job of it... after Day 2 at least. Now, when I say "those bastards lynched me" I don't mean Alain and Cypher. I mean those humans who felt the need to bandwagon onto me with very poor logic.
Karmic retribution, neigh?

lol bad pun
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:34 AM   #30
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Question... why didn't y'all kill eyespew. There was 0% chance of the wolves winning with him alive. At the end, there was only Jurs and Cypher left unseered. So, seer one, if they are the wolf, gg. If they aren't the wolf, the other is, gg.

Now, I understand having to kill off Whorli on Night 5, as she was guarding eyespew. But, why take out Guido on Night 6 when you KNOW you can kill the seer?!? If you had killed eyespew night 6, you at least have SOME chance of winning, probably alot, as everyone trusted Alain (cept Guido). That is how I see it. Never pass up an opportunity to kill the most important person for the other team.

I can't wait for twg11.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:02 AM   #31
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
I wouldn't mind Deltro joining. He's very much against ddrruler and that in and of itself is a strong display of intelligence.

It's the other way around, alain. Have you changed your mind about letting him in, yet?

Anyways...I was pretty surprised that I was correct in thinking that Cypher was a wolf when everyone was pinning stuff on Afro. I didn't have a lot of evidence, but when Cypher came back from his long absence and started making accusations like he had been there all along kind of set me off. The only reason why I decided to change back to Afro was because I was suspicious of him for the past two days and everyone was putting up substantial evidence.

Yeah, I admit, I was acting really stupid in this game. I guess it comes from the lack of experience. And I know you're all saying "Oh my god, excuses!", but i'm serious. Playing in jTWG really doesn't help at all, especially since you're smarter than most of them in there. I find myself kind of in the middle...not as smart as the TWG players but smarter than the jTWG players (besides Lupin and stuff). I want to give it another try...but I won't be here for the next game (on vacation) and I want to host a game. (Trust me, it's really good idea, and I think I could do it really well ;\) Anyways, I thought this was really interesting. Alain had me under his "spell" the whole time, props to him. I never doubted his intelligence, but I just thought he was an extremely intelligent human...not an extremely intelligent wolf. Good game, everyone ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:48 AM   #32
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I personally don't want deltro to join. May be if Cypher is host and we REALLY need more people, but otherwise I'd like to not have him play with us. Reason = I'm an elitist jerk.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-12-2005, 10:52 AM   #33
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I'm even more elitist... cypher's game would take 24 people and I basically have them all handpicked already

Old 02-12-2005, 10:52 AM   #34
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Alain, I knew something wasn't right with you. You were letting too many things slip, and screwing up too many details, and I was nailing you on them all. However, I also realized that you were winning the game for us, so I didn't think I had to do anything about it.

First off, I knew eyespew was the real seer simply because no other seer had come forward (anonymously, to a specific person who would announce it for him, whatever). The only way he couldn't have been was if alain was the devil, had seen the seer night one and a wolf night two (or vice versa), had the wolves kill the seer, and then had one of the wolves (which would have been eyespew in this case) take the role of seer. This was the only possible scenario I could see the humans losing in. I started formulating some failsafe ideas early on, just in case this happened, but as the game went on, this possibility became more and more unlikely, so I eventually stopped worrying about it.

Oh, and I had fun bashing on you day two, evilbutterfly. You really were acting incredibly suspicious, and I am surprised that more people didn't jump on you. I'm also surprised that alain didn't change his vote.

Anyway, this game was fun for the first two or three days. After that it kind of became a chore, since all we were doing was shooting randomly to find the last wolf (pretty much the only thing Cypher was doing was being inactive, and god knows I don't vote on someone for that). Props to alain for hiding Cypher from suspicion for so long and for so kindly helping the humans win ;D
Old 02-12-2005, 10:56 AM   #35
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Haha, I was pretty sure alain was the devil from the start. Guido and I talked about the possibility, and kilga and I did as well. I knew his strategy, and knew for a person of his talent his voting reasons were quite shitty and sketchy. Shame I wasn't alive longer to flush him out on day 3 :/

Old 02-12-2005, 03:05 PM   #36
alainbryden
Seen your member

Quote:
Shame I wasn't alive longer to flush him out on day 3 :/
There's a reason for everything

Tass, the reason I killed guido over eyespew was because by that time, guido knew everything eyespew did. Guido knew that Cypher was the last wolf if it wasn't matthew. So I killed guido because I still had a chance oif convincing everyone that eyespew was the final wolf, and killed kifit that night, and probably gotten a win the following day. That was the plan but I didn't get online on time and Cypher got insta-lynched.

Kefit, I won't respont. You're right, I knew you were on to me the whole time, and I don't know why I didn't have you killed earlier. Probably because after I convinced everyone else you were missunderstood the first few times, you sort of dissapeared, and I focused on the more active threats. If this was a strategy of yours, well done.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:29 PM   #37
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news, but due to the events that occurred during Night 1, Panda is being handed down a 1-game ban.

To those unfamiliar with what happened, here is what I was told from the sources themselves: Guido checked his PM. Panda walked in and saw Guido was checking his PM, and saw that he was human. Panda went on and shared her knowledge of who the other masons were.

The question arose, was her actions intentional, does it matter what her intentions were, is Guido at fault for not warning her or being more careful, etc. We determined (through majority) that both were responsible to some extent, although Panda was the one more responsible. Also, as Guido has taken a 40 day hiatus from FFR for lent, we felt it was unneccesary to give him a banning, so it wasn't even discussed.

My apologies for having to give this sentence, as I'm inclined to believe your intentions were not malicious, but the actions alone merit the punishment.

With this, a new line of discussion has been brought up, that of how we have to handle couples/friends/anyone who knows each other IRL and playing in the same TWG. No answer has been given, although one likely will be stated before TWG XI starts.

If there are any questions relating to this post, don't hesitate to contact me about it.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:58 PM   #38
alainbryden
Seen your member

Poor Pander. I wouldn't want it done, but I understand your principle. twc won't take shiz.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #39
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

I'm not really sure. I don't think it's really fair to not let some people play because they know each other in real life. And even if this did happen, how would you do it? Neither of them can play? Stupid, I think. Or you could pick one and let them play. Now you're just asking to piss people off.

On the other hand, I can understand why. Although you are questioning people's integrity by doing this, accidents can happen(ie: stretchy). They could just walk in with your PM open. But there are probably ways to prevent that.

Heh, I just realized Tass didn't suggest anything of the sort. But oh well, I'll keep what I have, and maybe post more later.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:08 PM   #40
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Meh, I deserve what I get. I wouldn't want leniency toward anyone, including myself. Guido thought he deserved punishment, which he doesn't, since there wasn't much he could do in the situation.

As far as couples go, Guido and I already discussed not playing together anymore, and whether he agrees to it or not, I'm tired of people making a big fuss out of it, so I'm just going to sit out of games he plays. It's not that big of a deal, anyway.
Closed Thread