Old 07-25-2021, 08:02 AM   #1561
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,912
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Called then out in the chat but I'm gonna call them out here

SpongeBob, Funky, Mcdaddio... you might be new but you're still part of this. We need your thoughts and opinions. You signed up for this now let's see some action
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:24 AM   #1562
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,912
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Seeing Funky trying his best... it's clear he's not sure of anything which would clear him of wolf coaching... would it clear him of lost wolf? No. But I don't think Greg is cruel enough to throw that in here. I feel safe in saying Funky is more than likely town in this game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:33 AM   #1563
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

this being someone first twg is pretty cruel
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 09:28 AM   #1564
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,912
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I don't give a flying fuck if I'm scum read for pausing to.teach the newer players what's going on. As long as I'm around, I'll try my best to make them interact with us via ootc or this damn thread or the next
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 10:24 AM   #1565
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 610
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@123kappa3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
thank you for causing even more confusion to the game.
Raeko I wanna say is the rabbit lady in the bottom right of the yellow. Roundbox is the dude drinking the biggest glass of iced tea I've ever seen. It's not confusing if you pay attention.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #1566
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
@123kappa3



Raeko I wanna say is the rabbit lady in the bottom right of the yellow. Roundbox is the dude drinking the biggest glass of iced tea I've ever seen. It's not confusing if you pay attention.
oh that yeah, well the bunny girl avatar was never even on this account so it would have been a different avatar anyway lol
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:18 AM   #1567
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Called then out in the chat but I'm gonna call them out here

SpongeBob, Funky, Mcdaddio... you might be new but you're still part of this. We need your thoughts and opinions. You signed up for this now let's see some action
if veteran players are annoyed by this dumb shit mechanic then what the fuck are you expecting from them
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #1568
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post

It's like... how do we play this? Do we play this as if there's just no flips at all? Am I going to treat every death as an unknown?

.
our best bet is honestly probably to not even play rn, just wait for someone to die at eod and hope to god we get more solid info so we can actually play
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #1569
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I will also point out there may not be any anti-town roles in the mirror game.
I would like to draw emphasis to this again

Either two wolves are dead or ZERO wolves are dead. Based on that post in the mirror thread.

We can use this for reasoning purposes. Furthermore, we can explicitly guide the mirror thread to take certain actions to help us solve.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:25 AM   #1570
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
our best bet is honestly probably to not even play rn, just wait for someone to die at eod and hope to god we get more solid info so we can actually play
"wait" for someone to die at eod? How exactly does that happen if nobody does anything
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:28 AM   #1571
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

The mirror game will only be GROWING after this phase. Our game will shrink, theirs will grow. (Everyone who dies in this game gets sent there.)

The mirror game only has 4 players in it now. This is currently the state of the game that gives us the MOST opportunity to gain information.

Treat this as a logic puzzle.

Currently, let's assume that the mirror game is only townies right now. sunfan made a post saying that "the game is over", because that game has zero wolves in it.

Now, fast-forward to TOMORROW. New people will be sent to the mirror game. If sunfan makes a post saying that the "game is over" still, then those new people are townies too.

BUT, if the mirror game becomes "NOT over", then we can mathematically establish that AT LEAST ONE of the new mirror players is a wolf.

Please think of the game like this. It is currently the only tool we have for reasoning.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:28 AM   #1572
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
"wait" for someone to die at eod? How exactly does that happen if nobody does anything
vote for who you feel is a wolf and then wait for info
if we get any more no-flips outside of this thread at eod I am simply going to spend the rest of the game posting 5 times and then not engaging, this is fucking stupid
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:32 AM   #1573
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
vote for who you feel is a wolf and then wait for info
if we get any more no-flips outside of this thread at eod I am simply going to spend the rest of the game posting 5 times and then not engaging, this is fucking stupid
please don't give up

my reasoning is kind of a house of cards but I feel confident that cardflips are on in the mirror game, for real. this is sunfan we're talking about. he wouldn't say "cardflips on" and just lie about it. there has to be some logic behind it

our thread might never have cardflips. but what we are doing is sending lynches to the mirror game, and the mirror game has to decide who ACTUALLY to flip
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:36 AM   #1574
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,091
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
The mirror game will only be GROWING after this phase. Our game will shrink, theirs will grow. (Everyone who dies in this game gets sent there.)

The mirror game only has 4 players in it now. This is currently the state of the game that gives us the MOST opportunity to gain information.

Treat this as a logic puzzle.

Currently, let's assume that the mirror game is only townies right now. sunfan made a post saying that "the game is over", because that game has zero wolves in it.

Now, fast-forward to TOMORROW. New people will be sent to the mirror game. If sunfan makes a post saying that the "game is over" still, then those new people are townies too.

BUT, if the mirror game becomes "NOT over", then we can mathematically establish that AT LEAST ONE of the new mirror players is a wolf.

Please think of the game like this. It is currently the only tool we have for reasoning.
I mean, I feel like that's what I was getting at, but this is lot more on point so thank you for making my thought more direct, lol.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:37 AM   #1575
mcdaddio
FFR Player
 
mcdaddio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Reposting this from Discord but with extra thoughts:

If neighbor talk is still active across both games, then we can assume wolf chat (or chats if there are any) is too. This means that the wolves definitely know how many wolves are in the other game and can coordinate to try to keep or gain a majority over there (if there isn’t already a majority at the moment) if it is the 1:3 or 2:2 split or somehow plan to get multiple wolves into the game at once to help their odds of winning the second game if we’ve only managed to kill townies so far

The only way a wolf can be flipped at game 2's eod (if flips are a thing, please oh overlord sunfan, give us some definitive information) is if the split is 2:2, and even then there's only a chance that they'll lynch a wolf (again if there are any, I hate this conditional structuring stuff).
mcdaddio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:38 AM   #1576
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,091
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
vote for who you feel is a wolf and then wait for info
if we get any more no-flips outside of this thread at eod I am simply going to spend the rest of the game posting 5 times and then not engaging, this is fucking stupid
If it makes you feel better, my initial reaction was no pleasant with this. We're not used to playing games without flips, but it is still doable. We just have to make the best of it while being aware of the second thread, that's all.

I think going to Ben right now is probably the most direct course of action for today, as Shadow put it if we're following GrApH lOgIc. If gold in the other thread is saying his death was a direct cause of his neighbor, then that's where we're going to go first in this phase I think.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:38 AM   #1577
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,258
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
From the second thread.

There are 4 players in that thread.

For town to lose: at least 2 of those players must be wolves.

For mafia to lose: all 4 of those players must be town.

I think we can actually use this for reasoning?
aw god
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:40 AM   #1578
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I mean, I feel like that's what I was getting at, but this is lot more on point so thank you for making my thought more direct, lol.
yeah, there's some discussion in the discord about this iirc

sunfan often has fucked-up, complicated setup ideas. but they are always grounded in the spirit of the game. I don't really know how to describe it, but I want to say that despite how crazy this game looks, he would not create an arbitrary bastard game. I feel like the design choices he's made are deliberate and calculated.

they might be contrived and the end result might be chaotic nonsense, but in sunfan's mind, this is still a game of TWG
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:43 AM   #1579
mcdaddio
FFR Player
 
mcdaddio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
The mirror game will only be GROWING after this phase. Our game will shrink, theirs will grow. (Everyone who dies in this game gets sent there.)

The mirror game only has 4 players in it now. This is currently the state of the game that gives us the MOST opportunity to gain information.

Treat this as a logic puzzle.

Currently, let's assume that the mirror game is only townies right now. sunfan made a post saying that "the game is over", because that game has zero wolves in it.

Now, fast-forward to TOMORROW. New people will be sent to the mirror game. If sunfan makes a post saying that the "game is over" still, then those new people are townies too.

BUT, if the mirror game becomes "NOT over", then we can mathematically establish that AT LEAST ONE of the new mirror players is a wolf.

Please think of the game like this. It is currently the only tool we have for reasoning.
I really hope its only townies because we are going to have to play a lot of calculated defensive if there are 2 or 3 wolves in that game (I highly doubt there are 3 wolves unless we are all amazing shots but the current status of the other game means that it is possible)
mcdaddio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:44 AM   #1580
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,258
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
The mirror game will only be GROWING after this phase. Our game will shrink, theirs will grow. (Everyone who dies in this game gets sent there.)

The mirror game only has 4 players in it now. This is currently the state of the game that gives us the MOST opportunity to gain information.

Treat this as a logic puzzle.

Currently, let's assume that the mirror game is only townies right now. sunfan made a post saying that "the game is over", because that game has zero wolves in it.

Now, fast-forward to TOMORROW. New people will be sent to the mirror game. If sunfan makes a post saying that the "game is over" still, then those new people are townies too.

BUT, if the mirror game becomes "NOT over", then we can mathematically establish that AT LEAST ONE of the new mirror players is a wolf.


Please think of the game like this. It is currently the only tool we have for reasoning.
i'm hesitant to assume that everyone's town or not-wolf (even though that's the most likely scenario) but i'm down with the bold.

but then that's just rand%



fuck this shit i'ma just play twg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution