Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #1
Kanzas
Buh
FFR Veteran

Talking World Of Warcraft [RaF]

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I figured "What they hey, let's give it a try!"

So, you play WoW or are interested in trying it out? But you don't have friends irl that play? Then come here and Recruit A Friend! (Sure, it might be prostitution, but is that so bad?)

I would explain this, but it's pretty self explanatory. Buy friends, or be bought'n!

[I would suggest that we do not scam people while doing this. This is a very severe problem, or at least that I have seen via /r/wowraf [the reddit site for RaF]. And know the issue personally. I would implore anyone that does RaF to speak with the recruit or recruitee prior to this, via Skype or any other medium. If you purchase the battle chest, any expansion, or game time and get scammed (lets say you get blocked by that person and you never hear from them again) I would suggest sending an email to Blizzard to reverse the transaction. It's worth a shot, right?]

When posting be sure to state whether you are recruiting, or willing to do so. And whether or not you are willing to purchase the Battle Chest, game time, expansions or anything else that is necessary for the game. Also, state your server location; US, EU, etc and preferred (if any) Faction, and Realm.

Top 5
Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
Fei Longer - AAA
HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

Last edited by Kanzas; 09-27-2014 at 10:08 PM..
Kanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #2
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: World Of Warcraft [RaF]

I just re-upped my sub so if people want to be my friend, I am okay with that. Done the thing before a long time ago so I know whats up.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 11:57 PM   #3
Kanzas
Buh
FFR Veteran

Default Re: World Of Warcraft [RaF]

I'd probably be willing to get recruited. I am hyped for WoD xpac to come out!

I sold my other account cause of life, it got hectic and too busy. Now I have loads of free time.

I am not picky with faction, Horde and Alli are both pretty cool. Idc which servers either.

I'm broke atm, so I might not be able to buy the Battle Chest, but I could scrape together for the MoP xpac in a few weeks, maybe sooner.

I would also like to recruit someone here in about 2 months when I know I will get more work hours in.
I'd buy the Battle Chest for you after we hit level 20. And I could supply you with gold for mounts and also provide bags

If I know you're birthday, I send gifts. Pets, Mounts, and other cool shit cause I think friends are worth it.

Top 5
Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
Fei Longer - AAA
HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

Last edited by Kanzas; 09-27-2014 at 11:59 PM..
Kanzas is offline   Reply With Quote