Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files

Old 05-27-2016, 07:20 PM   #21
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: timdam snackpack - Released!

angel dust (snover) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*; holy 32nds bro

bring me to life (lofty) - fun little dump, nice job

color of weedles
(ilikexd) - thanks for not making the 24ths jacks, not much to say otherwise

cosmonauts (chinese rice dude with bunny teeth) - its ok

depravity climaxxx (tim) - is this from sdvx jesus christ (fun for what it is for sure, noticed some errors upon first playthrough, doesnt matter too much tho, gj)

electricity
(ilikexd) - I have no idea what I just listened to, but this was totally fun, gj mate

eurocore (tim) - these jump jacks whyyyyyyy (the end I found a bit iffy at spots, the rest of the file was gud brah)

fantasy (pale white dude tripping in space or some shit while trying to be serious about it) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*; really generic dump, Im sure some will find it worth playing though

fastest crash (eze) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*; from what I could tell the layering definitely makes sense though, it's just.. really fucking hard u dik

full throttle
(stepmania) - as good as a m1dy file can get

god of madness (tim) - not sure about the amount of jumps, nice one nonetheless : ok_hand :

heart sync (evEeeEEee) - really fun file due to extremely generous patterns, nice job whoever you are, keep it up

here I go again (fuck cdtitles tbh) - fun, has really nice patterns, adds nice diversity through minitrills during streams, really good for rates probably

who's your eze (daddy) - the work that went towards choice of jumps/hands is noticable, plays like butter, nice addition to my collection of nice eze files

ink drops (autotelic) - good file for sure until the ending

kraken (kamikaze) - osu!mania style was definitely noticable during gameplay, file(s) dont have much to offer besides the nicely used mines, even though you tried your hardest to avoid repetition by mapping similar sounding sections completely differently, which I appreciate (even if some of the LNs dont match to anything of the song as far as I could hear), but you can throw a majority of the blame towards the repetitive song choice (it sounds like a song from fucking DDR man)

l'oiseau qui danse (tim) - this file is fucking quality if I do say so myself, but why did you skip some of the 96ths in the mid section of the x(a)ylophone sounds aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maru maru (tim) - is this song from the same album that nainai69 is from holy shit (I like songs with really kool kicks, so I'd say this file is pretty fun, others might say its extremely generic)

mega boner (lmao pink cdtitle) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*; idk, didn't seem like anything special, can imagine it being fun for all the speedy guys though, not my cup of tea though

najimi breakers (tim) - surprisingly stamina draining, has nice patterns, fun file (and nice bg)

passport to dance (eveEEEEÄä) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*, really stamina draining, something to play for the good players for sure (seemed slightly offsync though?)

path to (eze) - really good file

planet shaper (eveEEe) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*; becomes really repetitive after 4 mins, it adds to the challenge factor of the chart for sure though.. deffo nice file for practice, but not something I'd play every day

plastic mind (snover) - good JS, nothing else to say

plushlined (billiummoto) - holy shit I havent seen a legit fully charted song with all difficulties in stepmania in ages, major props for that (even if they're just copy pasted diff's with denser layering the higher the diff gets); I took a quick peek at Oni, Heavy, and Hard and have to say they all look pretty good, although the hand/LN spam on Heavy/Oni goes a little overboard at times

polaris (I mean seriously he doesnt even look like he's enjoying his weed) - Im too bad for this file fuck u*; was expecting a 6 minute 16th stream, u toned it down a little though so good job for that; file is still hard as fucking balls, especially the closer it gets to the end (249 bpm 24ths JS with dense 16th HS following up wow what a *****)

raging warpath dinner piano (literally the gayest collaboration in this fucking solar system even with its billions of galaxies and planets and possible other species that could be playing stepmania fucking trillions of lightyears away) - your part is pretty good, there are a few things I'd have done differently entirely but isnt that the case with every fucking file I encounter nowadays, so props to my man

sakura fubuki (he's still in space spinning around with that fucking face of his) - http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...30/215/3e5.png

she ruins (wow) - good file

synthesized fortress (tim) - Im too bad for this fuck u*; looks like a fun file though

tango of the troupple king (tim) - nice little MA chart that will probably go unnoticed unfortunately, gj on this

tengaku (evening) - Im too bad for this fuck u*; was a bit sad you went overboard with various parts, was expecting a quality file with that intro, looks fun nonetheless

texas is forever
(tim) - skipped cuz pierce the veil

the devil plays dance games (ilikexd) - really cool file, challenge is kept through JS, slow parts with PR is a nice touch in addition to that, nothing else to say

the girl who ate the aurora (tim) - a few jump/hand inconsistencies imo, but this is defo among your best charts, very nice

the scales of strangeness
(ilikexd) - fun file, streams flow like butter, screams "play me on rates motherfuckers"

vs misaka mikoto
(kamikaze) - fucking great gfx set, chart is nice for practice purposes except ur attang, not much else to say

what you've done (fuck cdtitles tbh v2) - that moment when the beat drops and the bass kicks in and ur just like "man I can totally imagine people dancing hard to this at a beach party with a bunch of sexy girls" but then u realize ur playing tap tap at home alone and ur best friend is a keyboard, really fun dump

when I think about u I cut myself (eze) - man its ur typical eze chart, what can I say

zephyrantes (eze) - this one seemed to drift away from your usual style, never seen a pure JS chart from you, but I like it

* No hard feelings, my right middle finger is in pain atm and I dont wanna push too hard so I only looked at it with autoplay, will give that file a serious try later for sure

Xayy Lmao brother pack in my opinion. Doesn't provide a snack but rather a fucking thanks giving lunch or something

Lots of hard and easier files, something for everyone. Wide choice of music, lots of new stepmen with potential showing off what they can do. I think anyone who still cares about Stepmania should play this for sure. Nice pack timdam

Last edited by Xayphon; 05-27-2016 at 07:40 PM..
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:45 PM   #22
Guilhermeziat
Banned

why do u meme on my files
Guilhermeziat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:57 PM   #23
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Favourite charts:
Depravity CLIMAXXX (Tim)
GOD of MADNESS (Tim)
Path to Nowhere (Wiosna)
Plastic Mind (snover)
Raging Warpath Dinner Piano (Tim & Xayphon)
Tengaku (Evening)
Texas Is Forever (Tim)
The Scales of Strangeness (ilikexd)
What You've Done (Jolo)
When I Think About You I Cut Myself (Wiosna)

Charts that deserve more love:
Full Throttle (Tim & lemonguy)
Ink Drops (AutotelicBrown)
Sakura Fubuki (Guilhermeziat)
the girl who ate the aurora (Tim)

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 05-27-2016 at 11:37 PM..
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:40 AM   #24
Kamikaze1182
FFR Player

You should play Oni on Kraken instead of Heavy, Heavy is experimental in a lot of ways
Also thanks Xayyyylmao for a fair share of onions
Kamikaze1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:09 AM   #25
Sidek
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze1182 View Post
You should play Oni on Kraken instead of Heavy, Heavy is experimental in a lot of ways
Also thanks Xayyyylmao for a fair share of onions
that was i played.

Bye.
Sidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2017, 06:09 PM   #26
dnovo
FFR Player

yeehaw cosmonauts is my hecking jaa'm thank you pardner
dnovo is offline   Reply With Quote