Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 12:23 AM   #61
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: pmonibuv1's first tourney SIGNUPS NOW OPEN

Wish people would tell me about things like these so i could join.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #62
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Any spots left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 04-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #63
darkness3608
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darkness3608 Send a message via MSN to darkness3608 Send a message via Yahoo to darkness3608

dam im already last still

4th place in jons FFR Polymath
5th place in Funmonkeys and kjwkjw's tourney
Old 04-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #64
Belugawhales
I was BORN THIS WAY baby!
FFR Veteran

Old 04-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #65
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

sorry rzr and izzy, no more spots are open. good job everybody. keep it up.

P.S: updated
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 11:06 AM   #66
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

In my face!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #67
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

why can't i do this anymore?

meh w.e im playing but its my tourney so im not gonna receive any credits.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 11:23 AM   #68
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

forgot to mention about eliminations. ill add that now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #69
StormKlowd61
Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
FFR Veteran

BLAH! Stupid note slowdown, will improve if needed
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/17456591/
One Last Battle as played by StormKlowd61
Blackflag (574-1-0-0-0)
Old 04-20-2008, 12:14 PM   #70
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

w00t! so far no questions about how the tourney works and stuff. so... do you think it's a good tourney so far?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #71
StormKlowd61
Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
FFR Veteran

It's too early too tell, but sure it's good. Althoguh Excite Bike?! A bit TOO easy.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:35 PM   #72
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

yeah i know. i chose different songs before but i lost the paper that i wrote it on so i had to just pick songs right there. and plus i had to go to bed at that time too. i wonder who will be 1st in the captain division.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #73
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999

Jurs Op AAA: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/17481313/

WOOOO
Old 04-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #74
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

nice AAA. now go for the extra credits :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #75
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

I'm confused about the extra credit thing...we have to AAA all songs from each divison in this round?

Wait do you mean the first to post all AAA's of all songs in their division wins the extra credits?
Old 04-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #76
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

yeah. the second one. the first person to post an AAA score for each round in their division will win extra credits. if it's confusing ill reword it and make it better.

Edit: ok i reworded it. is that better for you to understand?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by pmonibuv1; 04-20-2008 at 04:10 PM..
Old 04-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #77
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

all good
Old 04-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #78
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

kk. that was my first question :P. congratulations awein999, you just won 0000000000000000000 credits (ooooh lots of zeros but no number other than zero :P)
from my own pocket credits.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-20-2008, 04:52 PM   #79
PoopFartMonkeyCrap
FFR Player

geez till tuesday? don't cha think thats kinda too long?
Old 04-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #80
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

fine fine. after tuesday, ill change it to 2 days for posting a score. usually, tourney rounds last for 3 days.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread