Old 04-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #1281
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Note that, should we guess correctly today, we have a confirmed town for the rest of this game

So, it would be nice if haku actually came back to prove their case
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:07 PM   #1282
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I'm here. I just don't see what I need to prove.

It's not because someone doesn't fake claim a lot that they're not doing it this game.

People have this ability to adapt based on what they rolled.

Look up intentions and why reads happened.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:07 PM   #1283
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Oh I'm confident that there's one in there, it's just I don't wanna go there because to me it's more likely to fuck it up
Well, we have to figure it oot eventually right? And it's safer to do it now because it's day before lylo
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:08 PM   #1284
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm here. I just don't see what I need to prove.

It's not because someone doesn't fake claim a lot that they're not doing it this game.

People have this ability to adapt based on what they rolled.

Look up intentions and why reads happened.
Why would it be beneficial for raeko to cc here
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:10 PM   #1285
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Why would it be beneficial for raeko to cc here
So, they can NK elsewhere and get rid of a town core for free.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:11 PM   #1286
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Also, bulletproof blocks night kills.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:12 PM   #1287
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
ok more real talk why'd it get so heated there? I don't really understand the hostility other than (potentially) catching someone in a lie, which even then wow
because haku is a wolf and anything they post is a garbage lie, so they might as well shut the fuck up

I swear a lot it is not an indication of being heated

I swear literally all the time
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:12 PM   #1288
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm here. I just don't see what I need to prove.

It's not because someone doesn't fake claim a lot that they're not doing it this game.

People have this ability to adapt based on what they rolled.

Look up intentions and why reads happened.
how about this "go away from the thread" is that less aggro seeming
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:15 PM   #1289
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

You're literally telling me to not play the game.

That's kinda high on the scale of rude.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #1290
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 611
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Well, we have to figure it oot eventually right? And it's safer to do it now because it's day before lylo
I guess so
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo Ņfurries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #1291
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
You're literally telling me to not play the game.

That's kinda high on the scale of rude.
you're a wolf, anything you say is a garbage lie and just going to clutter the thread up

I am rude to wolves because they have been murdering my town so plz go away
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #1292
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I understand people are supposed by meta to town read you based on tone and emotions, but like, cmon here.

If they look at intentions and how votes happened etc. it should become more clear.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:18 PM   #1293
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I understand people are supposed by meta to town read you based on tone and emotions, but like, cmon here.

If they look at intentions and how votes happened etc. it should become more clear.
yeah if they look at intentions it should be really clear what your intentions were with the fake claim

wolf
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:18 PM   #1294
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

If I'm wolfing, why don't you look up my iso or something ?

See the problem ?
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:18 PM   #1295
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

The problem with raeko is that she knows I'm town and getting info on me is going to be a major pain.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:19 PM   #1296
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If I'm wolfing, why don't you look up my iso or something ?

See the problem ?
Do you NOT see the problem with what you're suggesting?

you fake claimed against me, the last PR, I have no reason to iso you or even respond to anything you're saying. you're a wolf
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:20 PM   #1297
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I wonder if wolf haku pushes for bulletproof claim today
Did you realize that the bulletproof lives through f3 if they claim today?
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:20 PM   #1298
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If I'm wolfing, why don't you look up my iso or something ?

See the problem ?
if other people can't figure it out that's honestly their own problem, you had absolutely no reason to claim when you did other than to out me because you are a wolf. it's self-evident if you look at intentions as you suggested
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:23 PM   #1299
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Raeko dis you soft bulletproof anywhere
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:23 PM   #1300
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,222
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
if other people can't figure it out that's honestly their own problem, you had absolutely no reason to claim when you did other than to out me because you are a wolf. it's self-evident if you look at intentions as you suggested
That would just be gamethrowing if you think about it.

You know me better than that.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution