sprucegrit
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Ding dong it's the other wolf
OK, so Xiz is a wolf too, right?

At least Freezin thinks so.

And I'd like to know what Xiz's current reads are.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:45 PM   #6542
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Why would I sell you out though?
Because it's your best chance at surviving which is really saying something

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 07-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #6543
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
So the serious answer is, I shot at Freezin last night. Which obviously didn't work. Make of that what you will.
Well then, you just cemented yourself being the ITA then.

Still reading the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #6544
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Oh, okay, caught up, that was near the end.

Erm...

Yeah, would've liked if Cel didn't go telling the thread about what Precarious should've said, but that's whatever.

One thing's for certain, since Precarious role is done and over with, he's effectively a VT (unless promoted), which means, the ITA should 100% go to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #6545
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Yeah, would've liked if Cel didn't go telling the thread about what Precarious should've said, but that's whatever.
me saying it or not wouldn't have changed anything lol
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #6546
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

hi roundbox
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #6547
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

If I want to suspect freezin, I would have to look back at that one game TPS hosted last year

For Precarious wolfing, well, that's a new one since I've never seen it

Freezins confidence might be connected to a feeling or post he had in that game
Old 07-21-2018, 03:23 PM   #6548
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

That post is a pretty hot non answer on the joat debate but trust me it's fine

I will come to a conclusion
Old 07-21-2018, 03:57 PM   #6549
sprucegrit
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
OK, so Xiz is a wolf too, right?

At least Freezin thinks so.

And I'd like to know what @Xiz's current reads are.
@Daikyi, is this still where you're at too, that Xiz is a wolf?
Old 07-21-2018, 04:28 PM   #6550
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Anyways I kinda think precarious and freezin are both wolves

With freezin, I don't get how A: he didnt die, and B: how he said he would guard fg but then fg died

I know these are easily explainable but zzzz
I'm seeing this from a different angle. I'm more interested in the posts between to them to see if they both are or not

Old 07-21-2018, 04:32 PM   #6551
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
If I may, yeah, I'm wondering a bit what's gotten into Freezin, but I still read F as better than Precarious. I think what Freez means by booby prize is that Freeze targeted someone else thinking the wolves would target that someone else instead of fg. So it was an attempt at trying to fool wolves maybe, but no, the wolves kilt fg anyway. I'll give who 1 guess where Freezin went instead.
Someone remind me im forgetting, did freezin believe funny or nah? If he did then I don't believe thats a play freezin would do if he is real. I believe it's too risky with too many people in the game still, considering who im guessing he would consider valuable targets from his pov

Old 07-21-2018, 04:34 PM   #6552
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
None of this makes any fucking sense.
tforce

aaaaaaaaaa

Old 07-21-2018, 04:34 PM   #6553
Daikyi
FFR Player

I don't think i've actually talked at all about xiz, but that's actually where i'm at as well tbh, Xiz wolf feels correct.

there was a certain level of prodding this phase that he put out, but really didn't follow through on anything, and to be completely honest, the "twg chaos" thing that he tried in thread felt like a half-assed attempt to look like he had investment in the game.

while the entire ffa/fg/wc/manti d0 has essentially resolved itself, i think that the move onto manti is still very significant, and probably like ffa has mentioned, some kind of attempt to play around the lost wolf. xiz and jessie were the 2 that moved off of manti specifically, and jessie imo is lock town in my head as just a new player to the game. making attempts to jump into thread and contribute as a new player is monumental, and the thought line seems pure. xiz hasn't been contoversial enough for me to want to town read him, and i ( *exasperated sighs from everywhere else* ) still believe there has to be some significance in the manti vote pile. If prec flips wolf, i think it makes sense that there's one more on the manti wagon, and it'd probably be between xiz or charu here.

idk if that was really scrambled or not, again, i haven't really elaborated on xiz much this game. like, tokzic coming back like "i was unavailable" or w/e was crap, but xiz is at least like, making an effort to announce like "i'm going to be away for a day"
-----
my current world looks speculatively like [Manti, Tokzic], Prec/Freezin, Charu/Xiz, Freezin, Cel/rb/xel

there's at least 1 in prec/freezin obviously
there's got to be 1 in charu/xiz
last 2 slots are questionable, however i have freezin in there because there's a level of smugness that i really dislike from someone who still isn't confirmed. Like, the notion that there's a JOAT between ffa/prec/freezin means only that, not that there's only 1 scum in the pile
Old 07-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #6554
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
there was a certain level of prodding this phase that he put out, but really didn't follow through on anything, and to be completely honest, the "twg chaos" thing that he tried in thread felt like a half-assed attempt to look like he had investment in the game.

while the entire ffa/fg/wc/manti d0 has essentially resolved itself, i think that the move onto manti is still very significant, and probably like ffa has mentioned, some kind of attempt to play around the lost wolf. xiz and jessie were the 2 that moved off of manti specifically, and jessie imo is lock town in my head as just a new player to the game. making attempts to jump into thread and contribute as a new player is monumental, and the thought line seems pure. xiz hasn't been contoversial enough for me to want to town read him, and i ( *exasperated sighs from everywhere else* ) still believe there has to be some significance in the manti vote pile. If prec flips wolf, i think it makes sense that there's one more on the manti wagon, and it'd probably be between xiz or charu here.
I don't need to be chaotic every game, just when I want to. Saying "hey buddy your not living up to your name" is extremely weak from a player like you.

In regards to the manti/whocares thing, I was townreading a bunch of people with very few wolf reads. The wagons were funny/wc/ffa/manti right, I was townreading ffa hard at that time, and funny I wasnt confident in and didnt really care about, (and personally didnt want her lynched d0 because of her friend lol). It was more of "out of these two options, whatever lets see what happens".

It was sheer luck that we hit manti. Even if he wasnt the lone wolf and he was part of the actual wolf team I still wouldn't take anyone on that wagon super seriously.

Old 07-21-2018, 04:59 PM   #6555
Daikyi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I don't need to be chaotic every game, just when I want to. Saying "hey buddy your not living up to your name" is extremely weak from a player like you.

In regards to the manti/whocares thing, I was townreading a bunch of people with very few wolf reads. The wagons were funny/wc/ffa/manti right, I was townreading ffa hard at that time, and funny I wasnt confident in and didnt really care about, (and personally didnt want her lynched d0 because of her friend lol). It was more of "out of these two options, whatever lets see what happens".

It was sheer luck that we hit manti. Even if he wasnt the lone wolf and he was part of the actual wolf team I still wouldn't take anyone on that wagon super seriously.
is it not extremely weak? you came in this day phase being like "hehehe voting for precarious and putting him closer to lynch hehe unvote heheheuheuh" and it feels disingenuous.

yes it's sheer luck that we hit manti, however you're not addressing the sudden movement onto him, nor the fact that literally every wagon from d0 was a town wagon. manti for all intents and purposes counts as a town wagon, because there would have not been any prior knowledge of "i know too much" revolving around that

i believe there's an agenda that follows from the votes on manti because he was nowhere near death at that point
Old 07-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #6556
Daikyi
FFR Player

i get that meta of "hey you're chaotic but you're not so you're wolf" doesn't work as a valid argument that would be taken very seriously but

i've never not seen you make a substantial impact in your games, and the fact that you're not actually contributing to like, the growing knowledge and reads base as readily as i would think, it at least begins to raise my eyebrows. coupled with ITAs incoming and something that doesn't look like you're attempting to really swing either way for prec/freezin, makes my eyebrows fly off my face and like, into my hair. You seem like you're falling back and relying on other's opinions to move yourself forward, and look like you're making every effort to not stick your toe out of line right now too
Old 07-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #6557
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
is it not extremely weak? you came in this day phase being like "hehehe voting for precarious and putting him closer to lynch hehe unvote heheheuheuh" and it feels disingenuous.

yes it's sheer luck that we hit manti, however you're not addressing the sudden movement onto him, nor the fact that literally every wagon from d0 was a town wagon. manti for all intents and purposes counts as a town wagon, because there would have not been any prior knowledge of "i know too much" revolving around that

i believe there's an agenda that follows from the votes on manti because he was nowhere near death at that point
Okay, what in particular do you want me to address about the wagon movement. The people involved? How it was lead my charu and I? The fact that funny, dbp, (i think mml) all wanted manti alive? Do you think someone else outside charu and I started it? Are you saying that every wolf talked about stacking votes on him? What do you mean? Look, I get it man you feel like it's suspicious but I really feel like you are tunneling here more then how cel plays normally and thats dangerous sauce.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:14 PM   #6558
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
i get that meta of "hey you're chaotic but you're not so you're wolf" doesn't work as a valid argument that would be taken very seriously but

i've never not seen you make a substantial impact in your games, and the fact that you're not actually contributing to like, the growing knowledge and reads base as readily as i would think, it at least begins to raise my eyebrows. coupled with ITAs incoming and something that doesn't look like you're attempting to really swing either way for prec/freezin, makes my eyebrows fly off my face and like, into my hair. You seem like you're falling back and relying on other's opinions to move yourself forward, and look like you're making every effort to not stick your toe out of line right now too
Hey man ive been posting in a fucking desert away from everything thats pretty impactful to me. I got pics if you wanna see them.

But alright, ill bite. I don't play how I used to. Simple as that. You are doing the exact same thing. We both are playing very differently. Currently I strongly believe you are genuine and think that your intentions are good, but I guess in response to me not becoming a significant factor as you would have hoped is subjective. I mean, i was and still am against shooting because I doubt a lot of people in this game currently. Before roundbox was on my team there but he broke that trust.

For clarity sake (and im in the process of sorting a reads list which will help @sparc) I believe Prec and would not want prec dead. I currently doubt its w/w, and see it more as t/w with prec being the town here.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:16 PM   #6559
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also, i'll say this also.

I really, really fucking disliked anyone who said "if you dont shoot you are anti-town"

I know charu said that, I think tforce said it as well (correct me if im wrong trevor)

If i want to shoot, I will shoot who I want. I will not have a bunch of unconfirmed people control my vote fuck that.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #6560
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I gotta do some work but Im posting this to remind myself to look back and see who stepped back during the last ITA because even though nothing happened I think a LOT happened.

Closed Thread