Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Rebound Vibrajacking Pack Finale! (Submissions)

Rebound Vibrajacking Pack Finale is here!

You guys are probably like WTF huh? Well allow me to explain.

There were a few people who were asking me if I should make a finale on this pack. I honestly didn't want to at first but after like a month, I finally thought about it and decided to make an finale pack. This will be my last Vibrajacking Pack for sure so yeah, I'm going to make this pack have quality. Expect stricter judging.

Just in case the front page hasn't been updated for a while or that i get lazy, please visit this link for Bluearrow's updates since he has more time on his hands then i do.

Send all files to Reboundpacks@gmail.com

Judges:
Rebound
Bluearrowll
Gundam-Dude
Dossar

To view Rebound's notes, click here!

To view Gundam-Dude's notes, click here!

To view Bluearrowll's notes, click here!

For a file to get in, you need 3/4.
In a judge's case, you need 2/3.

Accept: 1.0 points
Maybe: 0.5 points
Reject: 0 points.

I'm going to make the guidelines very simple:

1) You must have single (4 panel) charts only with a difficulty minimum of 10.

2) Make sure your files are on sync, passable, not too repetitive and has no note syndromes.

3) If you're planning to make an EDIT Chart, please move it to Beginner.

4) You can step any genre songs you want but keep in mind that it has to make sense with the file you're trying to step.

5) No dumps Allowed! Auto-rejected if you send one. Also, no unnecessary mines or it's most likely going to be rejected.

6) Please try to send a cd-title since we're most likely not going to make a decent one for you. We can also make the graphics like the banner and background, but it will be much more convenient if you can provide them with your stepfile.

7) Try attaching your simfile in the email since it's so much easier and faster for us to download and test your file. You can also choose to upload your files but please try to upload them to either Megaupload or Sendspace since those two are actually good ones. Try not to upload your simfile to a site that requires us to wait a certain amount of seconds until we download it as that tends to be quite annoying. You can also PM us your file but we highly recommend email.

8) All files for this pack must be unreleased files!

Submitted files: (35 Files)
1) Love is a Danger Zone (Rin-Dude)
2) Jumper (Dimentio)
3) Night of Nights (0)
4) Epileptic Crisis (qqwref)
5) Red Sheets, White Lies (NTM)
6) SA2B Green Forest (SKG_Scintill)
7) Castle of the Guy (SKG_Scintill)
8) How to Rape the Willing (Cedolad)
9) Minans (Rin-Dude)
10) Monotune F (Alexdestructions)
11) Paexaea's Revenge (Bluearrowll)
12) Confidence in the Domination (Gundam-Dude)*
13) Tetris Remix (Bluearrowll)**
14) Starfox Speed Remix (Cedolad)**
15) Charging Swarm of Mousketeers (Dossar)**
16) Japan (Dossar)**
17) Garnet Moon (Rebound)
18) Kommisar's OP (Rin-Dude)
19) Head Right Round (Bluearrowll)
20) Fuurin (Phael)*
21) Dragonlady (ninzaburo)*
22) Grind4 (Dossar)*
23) Boomstick (Rogdor)*
24) Kiranger (Dossar + Samurai7694)*
25) Programmed Sun (moches)*
26) Artificial Children (Haru-Ko)*
27) 888 v2 (Alexdestructions vs Bynary Fission)*
28) Vanessa (Rodgor)*
29) Bag (_.Spitfire._)
30) Bloomin' Dying (Rogdor)*
31) U3 Tune (Dossar)*
32) Valse De Chaton (-Barista-)*
33) Bad Apple Piano !! (Bluearrowll)*
34) Digital Emotions (masuat)*
35) Victory (masuat)*

a ** indicates this file is still being reviewed.
a * indicates the file is still being reviewed, but either has enough to be in the pack, or not enough to be in the pack.

Accepted Wrist Jacking files:
1. Jumper (Dimentio) (4)
2. Red Sheets, White Lies (NTM) (4)
3. Minans (Rin-Dude) (3.5)
4. Paexaea's Revenge (Bluearrowll) (3/3)
5. Confidence in the Domination (Gundam-Dude) (2/3)*
6. Charging Swarm of Mousketeers (Dossar) (2.5/3)
7. Programmed Sun (Moches) (3)*

Accepted Vibrating file:
*None* (????????)

BOSS File:
*None* (????????)

All Rejected Files: (23 Files)
1) Epileptic Crisis (qqwref) (0)
2) Love is a Danger Zone (Rin-Dude) (1)
3) Night of Nights (0) (0)
4) SA2B Green Forest (SKG_Scintill) (0)
5) Monotune F (Alexdestructions) (2)
6) Castle of the Guy (SKG_Scintill) (0)
7) How to Rape the Willing (Cedolad) (0)
8) Japan (Dossar) (0)
9) Starfox Speed Remix (Cedolad) (0)
10) Tetrix Remix (Bluearrowll) (1/3)
11) Garnet Moon (Rebound) (0.5/3)
12) Kommisar's OP (Rin-Dude) (0/3)
13) Head Right Round (Bluearrowll) (0.5/3)
14) Fuurin (Phael) (0)*
15) Dragonlady (ninzaburo) (0)*
16) Grind4 (Dossar) (0)*
17) Kiranger (Dossar + Samurai7694) (0)*
18) Artificial Children (Haru-Ko) (0)*
19) 888 v2 (Alexdestructions vs Bynary Fission) (0)*
20) Vanessa (Rodgor) (0)*
21) Bloomin' Dying (Rogdor) (1)*
22) U3 Tune (Dossar) (0)*
23) Boomstick (Rogdor) (0.5)*

There is NO limit how many simfiles you submit. You can submit as many as you please! ^_^

There will be only a total of 20 files for this pack. 18 wristjacking files, 1 well-made vibrating file, and 1 boss song.

Deadline: Until we reach 20 files!

Submissions are officially OPEN!

Last edited by i love you; 12-16-2009 at 09:56 PM..
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Bluearrowll
⊙▃⊙
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bluearrowll Send a message via MSN to Bluearrowll
Default Re: Rebound Vibrajacking Pack Finale! (Submissions)

This post is reserved for my notes.
If I am kinda-meh on a file, I am REJECTING it this time around, not giving it a conditional accept.

Key:
Accepted = 7
Maybe = 3
Rejected = 17
Own File / N/A = 2
Total = 29
888 v2 (Alexdestructions vs Bynary Fission) - m21 to m28 is just copy / pasted from 888 v1. It also makes it very inconsistent from the rest of the chorusses. m43 that 2nd stop should be a lower arrow cause its a lower pitch. All you really did in this was step every buzz you heard and overlayer, taking away any fun value and replay value this song may offer. I can't accept this. Rejected.
Artificial Children (Haru-ko) - By the preview I thought this would be a promising file, but I guess I was proven wrong. It was boring and although the 64ths added a nice touch, alittle color theory isn't going to stop this file from being boring and just plain 16th triplets and 8ths. m26 seems extremely empty from the rest of the file. I can't accept either heavy or beginner due to the fact that I don't find it fun or replayable, even though the song is nice. Rejected.
Bag (_.Spitfire._) - wtf is this lmao that's gotta be the hardest pseudo-easy file i've played. (Who care's op doesn't count). I don't really have any suggestions on how to improve this one, but yeah this would make a great boss song and assist tick sounds really cool. Accepted.
Bloomin' Dying (Rogdor) - Hahahahahahahaa oh man that animation really does it. The song itself doesn't really have much to offer, you overdid it on the freezes but in a song like this it makes sense to overuse them. I only found it enjoyable cause of the animation, maybe from me.
Boomstick (Rogdor) - The end is really boring, a cut at m90 would be great. m73's bpm change makes the 16ths unneccessarily fast for that part of the song, but from what I Can tell you tried to make it stand out from the buzzes immediately after, so what you can do is make 0.025 second stops on each 16th note to give it that stutter effect. same thing with the 24ths just prior to that. If you want to do the same thing to the 32nd buzzes go ahead, but they'd have to be 64ths, as in order to make the 16th rolls stutter like that they sohuld be 32nds. M49 should be a 4th 8th 4th jumpjack. M68 what is the 64th going to? Just needs some tweaks, interesting song, gimmicks are fun. kinda meh on cmod. Ending needs to be cut though. Rejected
Castle of the Guy (SKG_Scintill) - Get that edit chart outta here I quit out of it. Oni chart is alright, those 32nd gallops were cool, though your freeze usage deters from the fun factor of the song. Get rid of those to make it something more fun, and cut at m65, after those 8 mines. After that the song gets boring. Do these and I might lightly accept this. but now, Rejected.
Charging Swarm of Mousketeers (Dossar) - You wanted a good review on this, so i'm gonna give you one.
m9 - Instead of making this 8th jacks, they should be 8th trills because the sound isn't the same sound every note, but rather alternates. m10, the 3rd 4th note to the last 8th note can stay, but everything else before that should be 8th trills instead of jacks.
m8 - Change the 32nd 5 note trill to a 1423 miniroll.
m11 - m17 - Same idea with m9, this is just a repeated part of m9.
m18 - instead of making a one handed trill, make a 1 3 trill, and the roll 12341234, with a (123) hand. This flows better and makes the file more fun.
m22 - 2nd 8th note is a down note, the note after that should be a left note, not a down note.
m23 - The last 4th and 8th note should be a right note because it's part of the higher pitched voice.
m26 - Change the 32nd 4 note trill to a 4231 miniroll. m31's minitrill along with the one that follows that can stay because it follows a sound that is different from the others. The others you use as rolls elsewhere so they to, must also be rolls.
m38 - Change the 32nd 4 note trill to a 1243 miniroll.
m46 - first 8th note and 2nd 8th note change to left notes, there's nothing there to merit a jack.
m58 - Same thing with m8 since its copied, change it to a 1423 miniroll.
m59 - First 4th note you missed a hand that you used in the first time this section was played.
m59 - Instead of making this 8th jacks, they should be 8th trills because the sound isn't the same sound every note, but rather alternates. m60, the 3rd 4th note to the last 8th note can stay, but everything else before that should be 8th trills instead of jacks.
m61 - m66 - Same idea with m59, this is just a repeated part of m59.
m71 - Change the first 4th note to a freeze up to the 8th freeze, and for the 8th notes in between, starting with the 2nd 4th, do this: 42342 (34) where the (34) has a right freeze.
m78 - Change the 32nd 5 note trill to a 13241 miniroll.
m82 - Change the 32nd 5 note minitrill to a 13241 miniroll.
m86 - Change this 32nd 5 note minitrill to a 42314 miniroll.
Fix all these and i'll accept. But until you do, Rejected.
Charging Swarm of Mousketeers v2 (Dossar) - Good but you missed two primary things, that will make the file even better. at m8, m58 and whenever this repeats, you missed the 16th just before the roll. M9 you should alternate the 8th jumps from (23) then (24) then (23) then (24) etc. and then make the (23) jacks after that (14) to make it stand out from the others. Right after that jack is a hand, after that hand, mirror what you did on the couple measures before. So your 4th notes will be on the right, and you will have (23) 8ths then (13) 8ths etc. and have (14) jacks. Then on the 3rd section, mirror it again so its back to what you did with the 1st, and then the 4th section should be the same as the 2nd. Same idea with the alternating jumps around m75. the first 4th jump should be (23), then (13), and then when you start switching to the up 8th, the first jump above that should be (14) [this creates an 8th jack] and then the one below that 8th should be (12), then (14), then (12). Repeat in m79, m83 and m87. Maybe.
Charging Swarm of Mousketeers v3 (Dossar) - m13 is inconsistent with everything else but at least you fixed everything else, so i'll lightly Accept.
Confidence in the Domination (Gundam-Dude) - Those colors are very unique rofl, this type of ..... arrangement would be very difficult on an xmod. Repetitive yes, but it's also unique, not sure i've seen anything like it and I enjoyed playing it actually, haha. Because its enjoyable and rather unique, even though its repetitive i'm letting it in. Accepted.
Dragonlady (ninzaburo) - Pretty cool chart actually. It was fun. Xmod gimmicks were great. However there are a couple sync issues:
m26 and wherever those 3 16th freezes repeat after: the first one is a 16th late so it's on the 4th note behind it. The other 2 are a 16th early, they are on a 4th note and 8th note respectively.
Why is this the case? Cause your offset is wrong. I'm also not sure what you're layering to in the beginning, staring on m6's 8th note you miss a 16th minijack it sounds like. Because of the sync issues I cannot accept this, I have to decline. Sorry. Rejected.
Epileptic Crisis (qqwref) - This song did not need to be restepped in the first place. You stepped some buzzing noises and not the others, such as the middle part of the song. The long pause in the middle is boring. The ending climax is very anti-climactic, could have at least put in jacks in there. I'm not accepting this song because it does not need to be restepped, and this file isn't the best. Rejected.
Fuurin (Phael) - The minifreezes are overused; I didn't find it fun; this song has already been stepped twice, it does not need a restep. Rejected.
Garnet Moon (Rebound) - The best file I've seen from you so far. Couple things that bug me though. m6, you have 2 freezes on the jumps, you only need one. Use the one that makes the most PR. Do that for whenever this repeats, especially m18. m10. Those 2 8th jumps are not the same sound! The second one should be a lower pitched jump like a (23). Do this for the many times that repeats. like m46 as well, and everywhere before the js section. The end are hands that are a 32nd early; should be 16ths. Beginner chart, Make those ending jacks PR lmao. This has potential though; Maybe.
Grind4 (Dossar) - Lol wtf was this song; I found it very unfun to be honest. This pack is looking for fun, replayable songs. This was neither. Rejected.
How to Rape the Willing (Cedolad) - This chart is extremely underlayered. It's repetitive, and the blandness made the song seem longer than it truly was. It makes for something incredibly generic and you need to have a major overhaul on the chart; try layering in the beat in places that feel empty. That and you should step more 'exciting' songs to keep the playee from being bored , especially if the stepfile is generic. Rejected.
Japan (Dossar) - For a song like this I can only say step it first THEN speed it up, and adjust bpm accordingly. Wtf was this lol. You had opportunities to use freezes but you chose not to, I can see mine usage on this file, but the way you've layered the entire thing doesn't flow and takes away the fun value. Yes chipmunk sounds ok , but you could speed any song up and get the same result. I can't accept this lol, Rejected.
Jumper (Dimentio) - Great file, enjoyable, loved the mine theory. I don't really have any complaints on this one. Accepted.
Kiranger (Dossar + Samurai7694) - This was way too dumpy for this pack. m32-m33, wtf is that along with those 64th rolls. This song shouldn't be in this pack. rofl Rejected.
Kommisar's Op (Rin-Dude) - File's alright, but I have a problem with the 32nd streams. In m40, m66, end of song, They can be replaced with 16th chains or some other pattern thats better, because although the streams are pretty fun to hit they take away the seriousness of the song; it's not the right joke file i'm looking for tbh. Rejected 'till you fix the streams.
Love is a Danger Zone (Rin-Dude) - File is alright, but m50 - m56 has patterns that don't fit with the nature of the song - it's a quiet portion of the song than say m57, so those should not be jumps. m75, m79 those 32nd rolls are already stepped to the vocal so they are not needed. They should not be there. Long jacks at m67 and m71 bug me. There is potential that can come out of this song, but it needs to be in a form thats different from the way this song is layered. Rejected.
Minans (Rin-Dude) - Haha this song. It's enjoyable, would definitely replay it again just for kicks, only complaint really is that this song could have had a bunch of gimmicks. Other than that, it's a good chart. Accepted.
Monotune F (Alexdestructions) - What were you thinking at m11, you could easily have put in 16th chains there. m59 has a nice xmod gimmick. Though the parts after that, you got emptiness and inconsistencies again. File needs an overhaul before it gets accepted. Interesting ideas in this one however. Rejected.
Monotune v2 (Alexdestructions) - I still don't like it, but it's much better than v1. It's not something i'd replay again, it's kinda meh in terms of being fun. The speedup is nice though. It's a maybe from me.
Mono v3 (Alexdestructions) - I'm still kinda meh on it. There are parts I like about both charts and parts I hate about both charts. Maybe from me still.
Mono vOmfgwhydoyoukeepsubmittingthis (AlexDestructions) - ^ Maybe.
Night of Nights (0) - Oni is extremely overstepped, and not fun at all. Heavy does not have enough jacks for the pack, although the chart was at least slightly playable. I quit out of both, the song choice was really bad for this pack. Rejected.
Paexaea's Revenge (Bluearrowll) - Own File.
Programmed Sun (moches) - This was really fun in my opinion; xmod gimmicks were great, even had alittle warp. Song and xmod chart goes well together. Reminds me of a slightly worse Programmed World, but yeah this chart was nice. Accepted.
Red Sheets, White Lies (NTM) - I enjoy your usage of minijacks and moreso the 64ths. it's a fun Kkrusty file really, which is pretty hard to come by. Nicely done; accepted.
SA2B Green Forest (SKG_Scintill) - Freezes are annoying, what's up with those 32nds? They don't go to anything audible. m48 is done wrong. Those are actually rainbow notes. The second half of the song has like no freezes which is much better than the first half. But this still isn't pack worthy. Rejected.
SA2B Green Forest (SKG_Scintill) - Better, though the 24ths in m8 are still rainbow notes. The way you have things layered is that the guitar is jacks and the drums are jacks as well. This isn't the best thing you can do for the song; it's best to make the guitar as a trill and the drum as a jack because the drum is a more prominent sound and it will stand out in the chart. This song isn't fun enough or replayable enough to be in this pack though. Rejected.
Starfox Speed Remix (Cedolad) - The main problem with this one is the sync. It's about a 16th early. The layering in m36 was also pretty bad; actually there was none. You can at least add the background drums there so that it does not feel as empty. Do this for any repeating patterns there. Has potential, but it's offsync and has bad layering ideas. Rejected.
Tetris Remix (Bluearrowll) - Own File.
Vanessa (Rogdor) - The hand jacks made this too dumpy. Mines were alright but they were overused. the 16th polyrhythms in the 12th jumps also helped make this song feel too dumpy, basically not quality enough for the pack imo. I think the biggest thing you need to work on is song choice. Rejected.
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10

Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry
- I Love You

An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep
- ieatyourlvllol

Last edited by Bluearrowll; 12-12-2009 at 05:50 PM..
Bluearrowll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

Rebound's Notes!

888 v2 (Alexdestructions vs Bynary Fission) - Basically what Bluearrow said. REJECTED

Artificial Children (Haru-ko) - Holy crap was this song awesome. Just wished the steps wasn't too repetitive and that the end ruined the replay value. The beginning of it was pretty good but as you progress into the song, it got rather boring. Please make this song have more variety or better yet, cut some parts of the song and resend it. For now, rejected. REJECTED

Bad Apple Piano !! - Personally, i think the climax saved this file. The beginning felt boring because of the light stepping but it was still accurate. Also, the offset of the song is wrong. It should be set at 0.205 seconds. Still, it was a fun file but please fix those errors so i can give this a full accept. LIGHTLY ACCEPTED

Bag (_.Spitfire._) - I was going to accept this as a boss file but i changed my mind because it's hard to hit the arrows going on that bpm and it messes up the pack's quality. Very unique and it was lol when I looked at the editor rofl. REJECTED

Bloomin' Dying (Rogdor) - Freeze abuse is the main thing. Also, the background make it impossible to judge this simfile seriously. I'll just reject it for now. REJECTED

Boomstick (Rogdor) - Beginning felt really good but killed the file were those 48th burst you added to the file. A cut would be nice as well as this song tends to drag on and gets really boring and loses a lot of replay value. Sorry man but i can't take this. REJECTED

Castle of the Guy (SKG_Scintill) - Edit was retarded. Oni was decent but needs more work. REJECTED

Charging Swarm of Mousketeers (Dossar) - Do what bluearrow said and i will accept. REJECTED

Charging Swarm of Mousketeers v2 (Dossar) - A lot better but some parts could use some PR. Also, near the end of the song, it starts to get slightly offsync. I will give this a maybe. MAYBE

Charging Swarm of Mousketeers v3 (Dossar) - This seems pretty good now but some parts felt kinda inconsistent but it still felt like a good file so i'll light accept. LIGHTLY ACCEPTED

Confidence in the Domination (Gundam-Dude) - Wtf, the color theory you were using was a style i used to use two years ago when i was stepping pad files lmao. Wow, i guess i'm not the only one who thought about this haha. Well anyways, fun file. ACCEPTED

Digital Emotions (Masuat) - This file was awesome. I personally would want to play this again. I will accept this but please consider looking at both Gundam-Dude's and Bluearrow's detailed notes about the file. I would tell you a few issues myself but i'm lazy. ACCEPTED

Dragonlady (ninzaburo) - This was actually fun and the xmod gimmicks was cool but it was offsync. Please fix the sync and your inconsistent layering please. REJECTED

Epileptic Crisis (qqwref) - Hell no. REJECTED

Fuurin (Phael) - The one in the DCP pack was better than this so rejected. REJECTED

Garnet Moon (Rebound) - Own File. N/A

Grind4 (Dossar) - WHOA! Holy fuc this was a jesus christ file. I was thinking of making this the boss song but it will mess up the quality of this pack so rejected. REJECTED

Head Right Round (Bluearrow) - Cmod was okay but the xmod was so gay. Those mines were placed poorly and the replay value for this is low. Don't think i'm going to play this file again on xmod. Also, negative bpm changes usually ends up as a file quality killer. REJECTED

How to Rape the Willing (Cedolad) - Basically what the other judges said. REJECTED

Japan (Dossar) - LMAO, this file would make a good scoring file but not what this pack is looking for. REJECTED

Jumper (Dimentio) - Lmao, another Capsule song! This file is definitely re-playable for me. Only thing that kinda made the file had lesser quality was that some parts tend to get a bit repetitive but it wasn't that bad. I personally enjoyed this file so i will accept this. ACCEPTED

Kiranger (Dossar + Samurai7694) - WTF WERE YOU GUYS THINKING? Way too dumpy for this pack LMFAO. REJECTED

Kommisar's Op (Rin-Dude) - This file was so so much fun. The 32nds wasn't need though but if you could make this chart as a beginner and step another chart without those 32nds then i will accept this within a heart beat. Also, your sync was slightly off so I have to reject it but if you fix the sync then I will give this a light accept. REJECTED

Love is a Danger Zone (Rin-Dude) - Pretty decent. The only two things that throws me off are those random double arrows you placed at measure 32-34 and at measure 41-42 but at least it made sense with the song. Also those long jacks you placed from measure 42-50 made it have much more difficultly which is totally okay since once again, it matches with the song. Oh and those 32nd notes near the end was completely random but i guess it's okay since you were trying to add climax to the song. This will make a good scoring file for the pack and since technically, you didn't do anything wrong, I will give this a light accept. LIGHTLY ACCEPTED

Minans (Rin-Dude) - Lmao this song was awesome. A typical Kommisar file. ACCEPTED

Monotune F (Alexdestructions) - This file has potential although the ending dump jumpstream make the file lose some quality. Also, some places were understepped but i'm sure you can fix these issues easily. I will give this a maybe. MAYBE

Monotune v2 (Alexdestructions) - Better but still needs fixing. MAYBE

Monotune v3 (Alexdestructions) - LMAO at the beginner chart. Heavy looks pretty good. This might win the spot for the vibrating file for my pack. Some parts in the song felt under layered and some parts felt kinda dumpy. I will light accept this but only as a vibrating file. LIGHTLY ACCEPTED

Monotune v4 (Alexdestructions) - Better than the v3 but still kinda meh about it to give it the accept. Personally, just get rid of the beginner chart. The speed up makes it look too dumpy. LIGHTLY ACCEPTED

Night of Nights (0) - No. Heavy chart doesn't have enough jacks so thats rejected and the oni version was really dumb and over-layered with patterns that wasn't even needed. I'm pretty sure if you submitted this to my second pack it would still get rejected no offense. REJECTED

Paexaea's Revenge (Bluearrowll) - Offsync but good file. LIGHTLY ACCEPTED

Paexaea's Revenge v2 (Bluearrowll) - Sweet, you fixed the sync. ACCEPTED

Paexaea's Revenge v3 (Bluearrowll) - Wow, even better! ACCEPTED

Perfect (SKG_Scintill) - This file dragged on for a while and you copy/paste the steps a crapload of times. Try to change it up every now and then instead of repeating the same patterns over and over again. Rejected for now. REJECTED

Programmed Sun (moches) - Another programmed file. Well, what can i say? Good file, replayable, worthy for the pack. ACCEPTED

Red Sheets, White Lies (NTM) - Awesome file, definitely pack worthy. ACCEPTED

SA2B Green Forest (SKG_Scintill) - Basically what Bluearrow said. REJECTED

SA2B Green Forest v2 (SKG_Scintill) - Basically what Bluearrow said. REJECTED

Starfox Speed Remix (Cedolad) - Basically what Bluearrow said although i don't see anything wrong with sync. REJECTED

Tetris Remix (Bluearrowll) - One of your weaker files in my opinion. This file has sync issues and i didn't too much like the song choice you chose for this file. File itself was alright but the song is too quiet and it sounds boring with the jacks. I'm going to reject this one. REJECTED

U3 Tune (Dossar) -

Valse De Chaton (-Barista-) -

Vanessa (Rogdor) - I hate this song and i disliked the steps. You should really change up your song's choices for me to actually judge seriously. Not trying to be harsh or anything but it's true. REJECTED

Victory (Masuat) - Short, but not boring and i see nothing wrong with that. ACCEPTED

KEY:
ACCEPTED
LIGHTLY ACCEPTED
MAYBE
REJECTED

Last edited by i love you; 12-17-2009 at 01:51 PM..
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
Gundam-Dude
`~`

(Dimentio) Jumper
Rejected from Xoon 5 but I'll accept it here. Accepted

(N.T.M.) Red Sheets, White Lies
Rejected from Xoon 5 but I'll accept it here. Accepted

(Rin-Dude) Love is Orange
for a 35 minute file i am disappoint son. Rejected

(0) Night of Nights
Dumpy and overlayered. Quit out. Rejected

(qqwref) Epileptic Crisis
Why the **** would you restep Puppet & Kommisar's file when their file was perfectly fine. This was very disappointing and I quit out immediately. Rejected

(SKG_Scintill) Castle of the Guy
Pretty much the same as I said in my Xoon 5 review. Drags on and file doesn't offer much. 32nd gallops still really irk me. Holds aren't necessarily needed either and overall usage of them wasn't very well executed in the first place. Rejected

(SKG_Scintill) SAB2 Green Forest
Pretty much the same as I said in my Xoon 5 review. Drags on and file doesn't offer much. 32nds are invisible and go to nothing. If you were trying to follow the faint guitar rift for musical effect, it did not work out at all. Freeze usage is all over the place and inconsistent in several sections. Rejected

(Cedolad) How to Rape the Willing
Old school-esque but rather underlayered. Very generic and repetitive. Rejected

(Alexdestructions) Monotune F
A bunch of layering inconsistencies throughout the file. Rather underlayered but overlayered at other times. Decent ideas for the file however poorly executed. Xmod gimmicks are a nice touch. Rejected

(Rin-Dude) Minans
You finished before I did ;___; but on the other hand I wouldn't have stepped it any better. Accepted

(Bluearrowll) Paexaea's Revenge -Fix-
Hold abuse from following the melody with those 32nd mini-freezes. They weren't necessarily needed. Structured fairly decently and is enjoyable to some extent. The one handed 32nd mini-trills were gay as ****. Xmod gimmicks add a nice touch. Accepted

(Bluearrowll) Tetris Remix
File is off sync. It's late (offset should be around 1.620). Decent wristjack/vibrating file but it was boring and generic due to song choice. I tried my hardest not to quit out, rofl. Rejected

(Cedolad) Starfox Speed Remix
IIRC you submitted this to Xoon 4. Either way, layering and sync is all over the place. It's nice to have a variation in layering but you have to keep the file flow consistent and make sure it all transitions well. Nothing notable about the file overall. Rejected

(Dossar) Charging Swarm of Mousketeers V12376128376813
I haven't played your first few versions of the file but Blue seems to have taken care of most of the technical errors. My main complaint about this file is your pattern usage for the bursts but since this is a scoring file, I can't really complain since it keeps the file challenging. Also hand usages that you layer for those light snares/cymbal crashes and the other couple times you used them are too intense to warrant hand usage (minifreeze jump would fit much better for light snares/cymbal crashes while jumps for others). Light Accept.

(Dossar) Japan
Joke file so I can't take this seriously. Quit out. Rejected

(Rebound) Garnet Moon
Rejected from Xoon 5 so pretty much the exact same as my review there minus the packworthy part since that's for Xoon 5.
Quote:
Yeah, you're going to have to fix up the hand/quad usages. They don't work well and it's pretty overlayered with how you're using them. The 32nds+48ths seem better if they are trills rather than rolls. Overall song and file are pretty generic so I wouldn't consider this pack worthy. Good structure and all but replayability is rather questionable.
Same thing applies to Beginner chart and pretty much look at Blue's notes about the ending and some minor technical stuff. Also would like to mention that I did not like you mine usage at all. Rejected

(Rin-Dude) Kommisar's OP
Joke file so I can't take this seriously. Was enjoyable to some extent. 32nd streams are pretty easy to hit TBH. N/A.

(PhaeL) Fuurin
Right off the bat, mini-freezes were not necessary and were abused. Torajirou's file was good so this song did not need a restep. Rejected

(Bluearrowll) Head Right Round
rofl gimmicks and background changes. File is generic aside from those. Maybe as a joke file otherwise Rejected.

(SKG_Scintill) SA2B Green Forest V2
Call it a pet peeve of mine but it really bugs me when people don't step the percussion when doing 8th/16th note stream. There should be a jump on every 8th note but you decided to follow the guitar rift or whatever with the jumps which isn't very dominant in the song and becomes hard to follow at times. After Measure 27 those hands (the ones that don't layer cymbal crashes) really bugged me, especially during the long jacks and later on near the end. It's complex layering, I understand that much however you're overlayering and it makes it hard to follow what exactly you're trying to do. Measure after 32 is inconsistent with the measure beforehand since you didn't throw random hands in. There are more minor technical errors I can mention but it's nothing big. Overall, file drags on and is repetitive. If this song was cut by maybe half, then this would be acceptable but as it is now, I can't say so. Rejected

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 12-2-2009 at 07:27 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

i look forward to this
Stepping something probably.
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
masuat
FFR Player

yeahhhhhhh
masuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

I'm going to get the boss song.
WATCH THIS.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!

lol choof you got no music

Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 11-16-2009 at 10:01 PM..
Old 11-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #9
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

i should finish at least one file for this
Old 11-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #10
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

lol I have a retarded 175 single note jack song....could I submit that?
Old 11-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
Gundam-Dude
`~`

auto-reject

Old 11-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #12
Bluearrowll
⊙▃⊙
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bluearrowll Send a message via MSN to Bluearrowll

I could go to windows movie maker record a vista beep and step that and it'd be funner than a 175 note single jack song. Hell no.
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10

Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry
- I Love You

An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep
- ieatyourlvllol
Bluearrowll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
lol choof you got no music
**** your brain cells - komprex
Old 11-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #14
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!

speedcorez
Old 11-17-2009, 05:01 AM   #15
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

anamanaguchi - dawn metropolis
tyrian - come back to me, savara??
tyrian - space journey 1??
tyrian - torm the gathering??
tyrian - sarah's song??
(also deli shop quartet, ending number 2, gyges will you please help me, space journey 2, start5,
xanopticon - drunxpla lol
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:09 AM   #16
alexdestructions
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to alexdestructions Send a message via MSN to alexdestructions

sigh gotta make more files

brb stepping kkrusty
playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

Last edited by alexdestructions; 11-17-2009 at 05:14 AM..
alexdestructions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #17
PhaeL v2
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to PhaeL v2

Now I'll finish my Vibrafuurin...
PhaeL v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #18
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

doing love is a danger zone for this
Old 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #19
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

submitted.

wow that took long lmao
Old 11-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #20
Gundam-Dude
`~`

42 minutes gg