Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Speaking of the tournament, if you have trouble with beating opponents, you just use a very simple rotation.

You talk to them, select start fight, and spam 1. You'll get a hit in before they run away. Spin around to face them and back up the other way. Charge when you get the range. After the charge begins, spam 1 again to get another hit in during the Charge. Stay within distance of Shield Breaker and use it. Then put another charge on your own shield. Repeat this 3(1)-2-4 rotation and you win.

It's depressing that you had no idea what Argent Tournament was =(

ps - when you first switch factions, there's a bug where you can do one of the dailies with the new faction right away, so even though I can't do dailies for Sen'Jin until tomorrow, I already have 4 Valiant emblems. Means I'll have 6 when I start Orgrimmar and will shave off a day of dailies.

Using the Champions Writs I get every day, Thunder Bluff will be Exalted just from spillover rep in 25 more turnins to other factions. Probably going to have to do old quests for other factions since I'm really far behind on Org/Sen (I did all my early quests in Mulgore and Ghostlands).

Oh also I went ahead and farmed for the Black Tabby Cat (1/1000 drop) and got it about 30 minutes later. Funny that Alliance can't get it. Then I got the robot chicken and visited the neutral AH for 8 more pets. Almost at 50. Also KINDA working on the Loremaster achievement, which is hard because I blew through the old quests so fast with 3x, skipping a bunch of quests mid-chain.

Last edited by Squeek; 04-25-2009 at 05:24 PM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote