Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I think for now I'm going with roundbox

Reading through plop's posts I'm liking him right now. Having some hesitation for storn since a wagon seemed to be forming came off as town to me, is actively engaging and asking questions as well as inputting some of their own thoughts. Wouldn't vote him this phase unless something changes.
how dare you ninja me

i really like psycho now

Old 02-21-2020, 09:04 PM   #642
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Because making a joke vote and riding it out is something I could see wolf Raeko doing.

Unless yoy think that it's scummy to not want needless votes on you on EoD, I don't understand what your issue is
I can agree with this, especially with phase closing up and us needing to actually have closer knit group of lynches to pick from
Old 02-21-2020, 09:05 PM   #643
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
So Storn was literally in here for well over 35 minutes, and dipped without doing anything

Storn
Forgot to reply to this earlier:

Never trust that who's viewing the thread shit at the bottom, lol. You can click the thread, close it immediately, and it'll still say you're viewing twenty minutes later.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:05 PM   #644
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Seeing if this sticks
I mean Pyscho magically decided Roundbox was a good lynch too if that makes you happy

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-21-2020, 09:05 PM   #645
Gradiant

Quote:
dont like the storn read, i'm fine with most of what he said but feels more like, 'heres info thats been established and said by others' instead of 'here are my thoughts'

not confident about it, curious if anyone else is interested in lynching him

i dont think i want bolth dead today, and there are enough people on storn for him to realistically be the lynch today. I like MML and gradiant on storn, so im fine with it.

Seeing if this sticks
What's the big difference between what roundbox has said about storn and what others like me have said about him?
Old 02-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #646
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
I mean Pyscho magically decided Roundbox was a good lynch too if that makes you happy
It does

Old 02-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #647
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

dope I'm done let's chat

FREEFORM READS LIST

TOWNY:
LAR (I THINK HE'S BEEN THE MOST CONSISTENT AND ATTENTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO CALLING PEOPLE OUT. HE'S VERY AWARE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID IN THE THREAD AND I FEEL LIKE HE'S "SHOOTING FROM THE HIP" AS HE WANTS HIS TOWNREADS TO BE)

SLIGHT TOWNY:
HAKU (THE LINE ABOUT WANTING TO BE LYNCHED IS ANTI-TOWN, BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT I THINK HAKU WOULD RESORT TO AS TOWN BECAUSE IT'S PRO-TOWN FROM HIS MINDSET)

BOLTH (POST VOLUME AND CONTENT SEEMS A BIT HARD TO EMULATE AS WOLF. HE'S DEFINITELY DONE HIS RESEARCH ABOUT FFR AND IT SHOWS. I THINK HE'S HANDLING THE PRESSURE IN A NON-SPAGHETTI WAY)

GRADIANT (SEEMS TYPICAL FOR YOU TO BE SLOW OUT OF THE GATE AND REACT TO SOMETHING WHEN IT NABS YOUR ATTENTION. I FEEL LIKE YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT THIS TIME AROUND AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN CONSISTENT. I THINK THE CALL-OUT OF PLOP YOU DID WAS IMPORTANT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY POINT ON HIM WRT HIS LAR READ?)

NULL:
RAEKO (THIS IS IN LINE WITH HER TYPICAL D0, HOWEVER, THE BIGGEST THING TO LOOK FOR HERE IS THE CONSISTENCY IN HER POSTS AS WE CONTINUE. IF SHE STRUGGLES TO POST, GO AFTER HER)

FREEZIN (WEAK REENTRY FOCUSING ON BOLTH FROM THE GET-GO, DIDN'T LIKE IT. HE DID POST ABOUT SOME OTHER PLAYERS AND I THOUGHT THE POINTS WERE FAIR, BUT IT JUST LEFT A SOUR TASTE IN MY MOUTH)

PLOP (THE POINT ABOUT LAR AND THE POINT WRT GRADIANT/STORN WERE THE WEIRD PARTS OF THIS POST, BUT MOSTLY THE LAR PART. THE OTHER PARTS OF HIS READS LIST FELT FINE, BUT THESE TWO STUCK OUT. COULD MOVE TO SLIGHT WOLF)

XIZ (I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT YOU. I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF MINE, SO THERE'S THAT. I NEED TO REREAD YOU METHINKS)

SLIGHT WOLF:
STORN (WHERE U @, YOU DON'T HAVE THE WORLD'S WORST READS BUT YOU WERE HERE ONLY ONCE)

PSYCHOANGEL (I'LL RESPOND TO YOU IN A SECOND ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES TO ME, BUT MOST OF THIS IS FROM SUBARU)

WOLFAWOOO:
LEWDY (JUST RESPONSIVE, BUT I HAVEN'T HONESTLY PLAYED IN MANY GAMES WITH YOU ASIDE FROM XIZ'S BIG OLE MYSTERY GAME)

DABACKPACK (WHERE U @)
Old 02-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #648
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
dont like the storn read, i'm fine with most of what he said but feels more like, 'heres info thats been established and said by others' instead of 'here are my thoughts'
Yeah that's what I was basically saying here from even his earlier posts

Quote:
Most of what was in bulkier posts were all replies to other people and not really them trying to solve anything on their own.
and it's been more of the same.

roundbox I'd like to see some of your own reads on people rather than just replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #649
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
What's the big difference between what roundbox has said about storn and what others like me have said about him?
You have been doing more towny things then him imo, you post little bit your content is thread evolving

Old 02-21-2020, 09:07 PM   #650
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Plop, you should probably reevaluate, you asking everybody why they're townreading me when you're vote isn't based on much gives a sort vibe of desperation.
I mean, when everyone's reading you one way and I'm reading you another then chances are I'm wrong, but I need to know why that is. I can't just take it on faith.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:08 PM   #651
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Forgot to reply to this earlier:

Never trust that who's viewing the thread shit at the bottom, lol. You can click the thread, close it immediately, and it'll still say you're viewing twenty minutes later.
My point about him not taking the time to tell us "Yo! I'm here, I'm just reading on my phone" still stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 02-21-2020, 09:08 PM   #652
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Wasn't magically, I'd already mentioned earlier that I didn't like what was going on with him and it's been more of the same. I'd also said prior to xiz's post that he was in my lynch pool for today.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-21-2020, 09:10 PM   #653
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
dope I'm done let's chat

FREEFORM READS LIST

TOWNY:
LAR (I THINK HE'S BEEN THE MOST CONSISTENT AND ATTENTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO CALLING PEOPLE OUT. HE'S VERY AWARE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID IN THE THREAD AND I FEEL LIKE HE'S "SHOOTING FROM THE HIP" AS HE WANTS HIS TOWNREADS TO BE)

SLIGHT TOWNY:
HAKU (THE LINE ABOUT WANTING TO BE LYNCHED IS ANTI-TOWN, BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT I THINK HAKU WOULD RESORT TO AS TOWN BECAUSE IT'S PRO-TOWN FROM HIS MINDSET)

BOLTH (POST VOLUME AND CONTENT SEEMS A BIT HARD TO EMULATE AS WOLF. HE'S DEFINITELY DONE HIS RESEARCH ABOUT FFR AND IT SHOWS. I THINK HE'S HANDLING THE PRESSURE IN A NON-SPAGHETTI WAY)

GRADIANT (SEEMS TYPICAL FOR YOU TO BE SLOW OUT OF THE GATE AND REACT TO SOMETHING WHEN IT NABS YOUR ATTENTION. I FEEL LIKE YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT THIS TIME AROUND AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN CONSISTENT. I THINK THE CALL-OUT OF PLOP YOU DID WAS IMPORTANT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY POINT ON HIM WRT HIS LAR READ?)

NULL:
RAEKO (THIS IS IN LINE WITH HER TYPICAL D0, HOWEVER, THE BIGGEST THING TO LOOK FOR HERE IS THE CONSISTENCY IN HER POSTS AS WE CONTINUE. IF SHE STRUGGLES TO POST, GO AFTER HER)

FREEZIN (WEAK REENTRY FOCUSING ON BOLTH FROM THE GET-GO, DIDN'T LIKE IT. HE DID POST ABOUT SOME OTHER PLAYERS AND I THOUGHT THE POINTS WERE FAIR, BUT IT JUST LEFT A SOUR TASTE IN MY MOUTH)

PLOP (THE POINT ABOUT LAR AND THE POINT WRT GRADIANT/STORN WERE THE WEIRD PARTS OF THIS POST, BUT MOSTLY THE LAR PART. THE OTHER PARTS OF HIS READS LIST FELT FINE, BUT THESE TWO STUCK OUT. COULD MOVE TO SLIGHT WOLF)

XIZ (I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT YOU. I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF MINE, SO THERE'S THAT. I NEED TO REREAD YOU METHINKS)

SLIGHT WOLF:
STORN (WHERE U @, YOU DON'T HAVE THE WORLD'S WORST READS BUT YOU WERE HERE ONLY ONCE)

PSYCHOANGEL (I'LL RESPOND TO YOU IN A SECOND ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES TO ME, BUT MOST OF THIS IS FROM SUBARU)

WOLFAWOOO:
LEWDY (JUST RESPONSIVE, BUT I HAVEN'T HONESTLY PLAYED IN MANY GAMES WITH YOU ASIDE FROM XIZ'S BIG OLE MYSTERY GAME)

DABACKPACK (WHERE U @)

YOU DON'T GOTTA YELL!

Also, lol you ninja'd me so I guess disregard my asking for your reads thing lol
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-21-2020, 09:11 PM   #654
Gradiant

@rb, I'd agree with that point I think. Doesn't mean I disagree with the overall read of town since I also have mml as town, but if that's the only basis then other players also have brought storn up or pushed him and aren't nearly that high up on the list with that amount of reasoning.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:12 PM   #655
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
My point about him not taking the time to tell us "Yo! I'm here, I'm just reading on my phone" still stands.
That's true. I'm with ya on that.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:12 PM   #656
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I've decided that I'm ok with Roundbox living another day because aside from the DBP read I'm ok with what he's saying

Also I think he got two votes on him in response to the Storn wagon and it makes me wonder if the Storn wagon is a hot, especially since Xiz is starting that counterwagon and he was the one that tried removing Storn from his lynch pool with no reasons given at the time

Old 02-21-2020, 09:12 PM   #657
Gradiant

me saying mml reminded me of something a while back that i forgot to mention. MML, you mentioned something regarding bolt using mml and not lar like others do and it being weird but I don't think I've ever referred to you by lar, always just mml since the first game I played with you.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:12 PM   #658
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

idk why, but that RB wagon that popped up is giving me bad vibes. maybe they're seeing something in him that i cant but idk.

Quote:
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-21-2020, 09:13 PM   #659
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Wasn't magically, I'd already mentioned earlier that I didn't like what was going on with him and it's been more of the same. I'd also said prior to xiz's post that he was in my lynch pool for today.
I missed that post, boooo I thought I had it first

Old 02-21-2020, 09:13 PM   #660
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I think I always vote [twgb]Storn [/twgb] upon a red flip I go after Xiz and Pyscho next phase.

I also kind of feel like Haku is full of crap but obviously that's gotta wait

Closed Thread