Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 02-21-2020, 03:22 AM   #402
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I feel like you're wolfing and asking me these questions to help you in your night phase.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:25 AM   #403
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I feel like you're wolfing and asking me these questions to help you in your night phase.
You're still wrong. Why would I want this much information as a wolf? I'd already have everything I need! It would be pointless to ask these many questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 02-21-2020, 03:28 AM   #404
Hakulyte
the Haku

Well, that's enough filler for others to read.

Bolth mannn

I need to see how wrong I am.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:33 AM   #405
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

I'll be up by around 15:00, and will be at work for 19:00. Barring any sort of emergencies I SHOULD be okay for EOD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-21-2020, 03:36 AM   #406
Hakulyte
the Haku

I'm missing eod and I'm probably not moving.
Old 02-21-2020, 05:51 AM   #407
Hakulyte
the Haku

Bolth mannn/Xiz/Shadow

If SubaruPoptart was a wolf; boo.

If you're Roundbox or Plop you can ignore what I said in the last few pages.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:51 AM   #408
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
when my brain decides to work maybe. i think i need to reread the thread with a clear head
Wait what if you've been idling in thread long enough to get called out and are refreshing enough times to answer how come you can give a single hot take? How does this answer help town at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Fair enough. I'm running on fumes here tbh.
No no no no no
Why the fuck did you let him give you such a cop-out here when he's clearly paying attention? If you're town and see a response like this you push by damn not continue running in circles

Quote:
I can assure you, it won't work in this scenario. [b]Every single time I've done this style of posting, I've been mislynched.[b]
Fuck.
King.
Eww.

Self meta reasons are never good reasons

Quote:
I'm missing eod and I'm probably not moving.
Re-reading your take that his posting style is "going too smoothly" in the morning, I will admit that I feel like you believe it

How does this conflict with my earlier read that I thought your entrance was a wolf tell? stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-21-2020, 07:52 AM   #409
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

My lynch pool widens and that's a bad thing

Old 02-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #410
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Wait what if you've been idling in thread long enough to get called out and are refreshing enough times to answer how come you can give a single hot take? How does this answer help town at all?
you gotta understand at the time i was refreshing the page trying to keep up with the thread. At the same time i wanted to say something but was unhappy that i had nothing to say. I realized i was having trouble focusing and thinking about the game so i took a break, and announced that to the game. i wouldn't exactly call that a "hot take" either since i'm literally just saying "no im not gunna play twg right now dont bother me"

i'll have you know i am currently in a better mindset and am rereading through the thread right now. I have some potentially spicy (or perhaps ice cold) thoughts when i finish my reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-21-2020, 09:30 AM   #411
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
nice dodge
Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.

Now something that REALLY strikes me wrong is this freezin post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
this might be my confirmation bias speaking but that does fit with the theme of really awkward posts from bolth

i think it has a higher chance of being T/W though because mello is generally really friendly and i could see her having that interaction as a town.

obv i dont think its T/T.

So to me its another stripe for bolth
I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.

And lastly i have a seriously important question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I have played 4 games of TWG in my life, however, these were back in 2009, I was 14 years old and if you read over the games I was completely awful at it. Since then I've forgotten about TWG until about a month ago. In that time I've been reading old games and a few of the more recent less complicated ones, and I'm more or less playing t
@Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-21-2020, 09:39 AM   #412
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.

And lastly i have a seriously important question.

@Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?

I believe he was referring to me and Mellon, not himself and me

I rediscovered FFR in general, and checked the forums and saw that TWG was still fairly active

Big post from me incoming a bit later too, just gotta get home first, Tapatalk is a bitch
Old 02-21-2020, 09:49 AM   #413
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I believe he was referring to me and Mellon, not himself and me
oh.
Quote:
I rediscovered FFR in general, and checked the forums and saw that TWG was still fairly active
Thats also a more boring answer than i was hoping for.

also i forgot to freezin. Previous post doesn't change my overall thoughts.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-21-2020, 09:55 AM   #414
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Just did a quick ISO on Rae, and the only two things that stand out in regards to thoughts on people are

1. Greeting them (this is normal, and completely NAI)
2. Finding Bolth suspicious for his string of stuff
3. Never voting Roundbox
I like that shadowgod immediately ISO'd me after I said I had thoughts in my other posts. It seems just like a human-y thing to do, like he actually has to investigate me and doesn't have any extra information

and just in general I think Shadow is looking pretty towny. I thought the posts he was making last night seemed to follow a natural way of thinking
Old 02-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #415
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
I understand where you're going, but you need to realize that it's your first game with me and I don't think FFR TWG has a 2nd Haku or anyone comparable to how I play. So, buckle up and ask around.
Not a good way to have people change their reads on you if they're wrong
Quote:
I don't have a single memory of a wolf getting caught "because someone was coaching them". So, I'm struggling to seriously consider this.
Would entirely depend on if wolves have daychat
Quote:
Well, it tends to work because wolves try to follow a narrative and when I do that, it goes against the flow and break said narrative. It's also safe for me to assume that I will be wrong a few times and that the % of being right is a ton lower early game.
The weird shit like this tends to not work more often than not, and that's when you end up with people shittalking you in the game for being all over the place.
Quote:
I can assure you, it won't work in this scenario. Every single time I've done this style of posting, I've been mislynched.
if you already had this read and I missed it my bad, but I'm assuming by this post that you think haku's town?
Quote:
Oh you'll feel nothing the entire game and he's going to autowin. He knows how to never appear wolfy. That's just how it usually goes.
It's actually quite the opposite. xiz screws around for fun which can appear wolfy when he's either role.
Quote:
I'd say wolf Freezin is a little more friendly and do things like reminiscing on past experiences and being the calm and relaxed buddy that's help to end help you.
What does this have to do with freezin being bad for the wolf team even when he's also a wolf?
Quote:
Well, that's enough filler for others to read.

Bolth mannn

I need to see how wrong I am.
I mean I guess I can get the vote, info lynch at least based on the shit that happened first day. But I really hope you'll be here a bit more in later phases since how can anybody respond or get responses or make reads when you're only here a couple hours
Old 02-21-2020, 10:19 AM   #416
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I like that shadowgod immediately ISO'd me after I said I had thoughts in my other posts. It seems just like a human-y thing to do, like he actually has to investigate me and doesn't have any extra information

and just in general I think Shadow is looking pretty towny. I thought the posts he was making last night seemed to follow a natural way of thinking
I just ISO'd myself though and he missed a few things, mainly my thoughts on Haku and Xiz. Not sure if he just missed these or if he intentionally made it seem like I had done less than I did :thonk:
Old 02-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #417
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
you gotta understand at the time i was refreshing the page trying to keep up with the thread. At the same time i wanted to say something but was unhappy that i had nothing to say. I realized i was having trouble focusing and thinking about the game so i took a break, and announced that to the game. i wouldn't exactly call that a "hot take" either since i'm literally just saying "no im not gunna play twg right now dont bother me"

i'll have you know i am currently in a better mindset and am rereading through the thread right now. I have some potentially spicy (or perhaps ice cold) thoughts when i finish my reading.
I mean I guess I forgot my n't because I was mad that you couldn't be bothered to spit any hot takes when prompted.

You know that thing I said about wolves who replace in always "playing catch up" and get to answer things at their own pace? It should go without saying that I find that general behavior scum because a town should be able to shoot straight from the hip and not worry about how they look because town is able to post pure.

Wolves much rather have time and reason to sit and think things out because by the nature of the game they have to lie and it leads to inconsistencies if they don't take care in what they say at any given time.

Basically you're trying to appear that you're present in the game but are given excuses on why you need time to give out thoughts and that's hella shady. Add in that when you answer me you come up with another excuse to reread the thread and then you give takes on like 2 people.

If you're town and it was just a case of being tired then you should have no issue giving me full reads, having had plenty if time to sleep on it. I don't care if they're not based on anything but gut so long as you state them as such, but I need you to do them, no excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I mean I guess I can get the vote, info lynch at least based on the shit that happened first day. But I really hope you'll be here a bit more in later phases since how can anybody respond or get responses or make reads when you're only here a couple hours
I don't think I've ever seen a game where a d0 info lynch did any good. I find the concept over rated

Old 02-21-2020, 10:30 AM   #418
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I just ISO'd myself though and he missed a few things, mainly my thoughts on Haku and Xiz. Not sure if he just missed these or if he intentionally made it seem like I had done less than I did :thonk:
Do you uh...normally have to ISO yourself to remember who all you've commented on?

Old 02-21-2020, 11:59 AM   #419
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
He as in haku or me

Old 02-21-2020, 12:00 PM   #420
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
That's like a big ouch.
????

freeze was taunting me for some reads on players after 3 and a half hours of gameplay, so I obliged.

Quote:
Why would he feel like he's in danger like less than 12 hours into the game?
Ever since shooting shit back at freezing, I feel like I've had to play defensively. This might just be because I'm not used to the game. Can you blame me? I was attacked very early on for non-serious posts.

Anyway, I've observed enough, gonna do some reads.

MML, roundbox, Shadow and Fat Fuck are all town reads from me. They are asking good questions to others and to themselves, and I feel like they are making an overall impact on the game in a positive way. I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for any of these guys on d0.

I am extremely against poptarts playstyle in this game. No reads either way because he hasn't given us a chance to. Regardless of what happens from here until EOD, I'm pretty unhappy playing with someone like this.

I'll go through my thoughts on the rest:

DaBackPack: There hasn't been anything new from him since I last mentioned it but again, I really don't like his wham bam vote. It was right in the middle of everyone reading into my initial longpost and no one thought twice of him throwing that vote out there, and nobody asked him for an explanation. He didn't give an explanation on that OR on any of the other vague reads he made. He has offered nothing to the game thus far and I'm suspicious of his motives.

mellon_collie: I still feel like youre floating through this too easily. Your take on Xiz was simply that you weren't a fan of him wanting to lynch AFKers. Your take on Haku is not really a take either, just you asking him why our interaction on the first couple pages is such a hot topic for him. Again, you've given no real independant thoughts on anyone in this game and no one is really demanding them from you either. I don't like this.
Quote:
Bolth, Raeko is always kind of just like this d0. Not clearing her, but I don't think for her meta she's particularly UTR.
Maybe, maybe not. I think it would be unwise for me to try and judge anyones actions in this game based on their actions in previous games. Her actions in this one make me suspicious, and I'm not a fan of most people just giving her a free pass.

storn42: storny is very similar to mellon for me, not giving any independant thoughts on anyone in the game until recently just now. Responding to things in a very de-escalating manner, avoiding conflict. His reasoning for freeze is based on a very very early interaction, and he hasn't commented on anything since.

Hakulyte: Firstly,
Quote:
If you're Roundbox or Plop you can ignore what I said in the last few pages.
What is this??? Secondly, Haku is someone I'm having the most trouble reading. My gut tells me there's something off about the way he interacts with everyone, I don't like that he went into a whole pity thing earlier, and he seems to have a very high opinion of himself and his gameplay, which, regardless of alignment, I don't really like playing with people like that. His style seems to be very self aware, and he seems to ask questions looking for reactions rather than answers. He seems to be commenting on everyone fairly equally even though he spent a lot of time tunnelling me. Still unsure how to read.

Xiz: Another one I don't really know how to read. He has been tunneling me hard. While ISOing him I swear to god 95% of his posts have my name in them. Problem is, all his other reads are based on his assumption of me being wolf, so there's nothing there I'm finding inherently helpful.

Freeze: You said you would come back with an analysis on my response to you after work. You did not do that. You made a single response to MML regarding his accusation on you posting a lot. You have not posted since. Was your strategy to hardpush me and then sit back and observe the fallout? Your posting has been extremely inconsistent. Very high volume at the start, nothing since. I hope to hear more from you before EoD because you've dropped off the face of the earth.

Gradiant: I can't tell if I just don't like your playstyle or if I am suspicious of you. You have a very low post count. Your posts do seem to be thought out but you also got strangely defensive of my call for you to post more, considering you had only made 2 actual reads which were both light town reads, nothing that really sparks conversation or gives anyone anything to go off. Your most recent post is more what I'm after, however, you're really only going after one person (haku), which is not unwarranted, however, I really want to know what you think of more people.

At this point, I'm torn on who to vote for. I am hoping something happens in the next few hours that clear things up for me.