Closed Thread

Old 07-7-2019, 05:58 PM   #2021
funnier6
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
1) thesunfan:
-he isn't acting like his usual town play which makes me abit concerned but i'm just justifying it by him getting trolled by FFA and not being in the correct mindset, i'll dig more into his posts later into the game for now he's a small town lean just for generally talking and responding to some questions directed at him, he's not slacking off by any means he could just do more in my opinion, small town lean.
2) flashflashaccount:
-i dont know how to read flashflash's playstyle so i dont know how reliable my read is but i'll do say one thing, in his previous games he would be alot more open with his opinions and reads even if everyone disagrees with him, this could just be the natural progress of always being targeted and him losing motivation though so i'm not willing to jump the gun and say he's wolf, he's just a small bit less town than he usually is, small wolf lean.
3) dabackpack:
-not nearly as active as he usually is, and weirdly enough he didn't target me on D0 again which makes me suspect him allitle bit, i wanna hear more from him tomorrow if not near EoD, small wolf lean.
4) mellon_collie:
-from experience, mellon_collie is a really calm and collected wolf, pressuring her doesn't usually tell Alignement. from her posts now i wouldn't point at her as my first wolf target but i wanna keep an eye out for anything still, what i'm saying is i dont have enough to go from, null.
5) Shadow_God_10:
-i can't vote shadow_god_10 because i like him(and his pfp)
6) Mtamborini:
honest to god i dont even know who you are, i saw some people @ you with your name and i just assumed it was another player's nickname, null?
7) YoshL:
-i'm assuming YoshL here is Daikyi, i am getting wolf vibes from he went about this game, i can't point my finger at it exactly but he seems in my eyes to play defensively with small comitement, that's how i can describe it at least, small wolf lean.
9) Storn42:
-i get genuine feeling from his posts and it makes me wanna town read him, i would not vote him early in the game is what i'll say, medium town lean.
10) Hateandhatred:
-i read so many of his posts and i still can't read into him at all and it makes me sad, i get genuine town feels from him just like i get with storn but not as much, i wouldn't rely on my read on him though, small town lean.
11) Gradiant:
-he didn't really post enough to make me build a read on him, if you asked me what he could be i would have no clue, null.
12) Goldstinger:
-he's really invested in the game and is putting in effort so i'm getting good clear town read on him, one of the few people i would be against lynching at all for d0, hard town read.
13) Xelnya:
-i can't read into Xelnya he's like an empty page to me, what i'll say is he isn't putting on his adult pants and smashing us with massive out of nowhere walls of text like he did in previous games... yet... null.
14) DragonMegaXX:
-one of the few people i wolf read alot, i'll probably get used to their playstyle after enough games like i have with FFA but for now they need to put more effort into games, small wolf lean.
15) Roundbox:
-he acts town, but i for some reason dont get town feels from him, i think it's because he plays like i would play wolf and it's getting into my head whenever i try to town read him, i wish he could do one big post to convince me he's town, null.
16) Soundwave:
-he was pushed by hakue with game mechanics but i personally don't buy it, this game is too random to go off of those kind of stuff on d0 of all things, i tend to town read him because he's been pushed and yet still putting effort into solving the game, medium town lean.
17) Svaz:
-he reminds me of how a town Xelnya would play and it makes me conftarble enough to town read him the same way, nice work, hard town lean.
18) Dafty.Pixel:
-i can't make up a read on them, it would make me happy if they participated more, null.
19) funnier6:
-he sounds like an invested player that's just not experienced enough with the players around him, i get good town vibes from him, small town lean.

20) Wayward Vagabond:
-his deductions aren't the best in my eyes but he's trying and that's good enough i guess, never really had this much playtime in one game with wayward so i'm giving him the benifit of the doubt and town reading him, small town lean.
21) Funnygurl555:
-i'm mostly basing my read on funnygurl from previous games and it seems to fit her wolf play, i could totally be wrong just like everyone says that it's hard to town read her and she gets mislynched alot but for the time being she's my strongest candidate, medium wolf lean.
22) Hakulyte:
-i really wanna believe it's wolf haku but everyone seems to disagree with me, i'm sticking to my gut feeling and just assuming haku is hard 3rd party, maby executioner who wants their target dead or something like that, small wolf lean.
I had planned to respond to this with how could you possibly know I'm an invested player did scum chat tell you that? But its obviously moot now so I'm legit wondering how I've come off as invested lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
oh man it's obviously Ains Ooal Gown, clearly
Bring the duck back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I can see two sides to this

1. You're fed up with the way the game is going and just want out.
2. You don't want to explain yourself fully for some odd reason.

I don't like to see people play this way, it irritates me when people just give up completely and shut down.

Give us a reason why we shouldn't lynch you! Like come on! There's over 30 fucking pages of information to play with to build yourself a defense.

You literally have just under two hours to defend yourself. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Shadow has gone all the way back to extreme mislynch bait. The confidence is extremely unwarranted and the investment in fg's attitude is so totally weird since even if she changes her attitude his read should not change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
id rather just be mislynched. ill talk postgame if you guys want
The appeal to emotion is getting to me tbh I feel like you'd be disgusted with yourself if you were scum. Welcome to the town reads but know that if youre scum you've broken my heart and I'll never trust you again.
Old 07-7-2019, 05:59 PM   #2022
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
and you dont want to give me the question because you want me to keep thinking that you dont understand my role?

i dont understand man but i also dont care
Well if you know that I understand your role pretty well, I want you to think of how to stay alive this game.
Quote:
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-7-2019, 06:01 PM   #2023
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post
I had planned to respond to this with how could you possibly know I'm an invested player did scum chat tell you that? But its obviously moot now so I'm legit wondering how I've come off as invested lol.
i can't quite recall but generally anyone who has a good info/posts ratio is invested in my eyes and you were popping in on d0 only to point out posts or details everyone glanced over

Old 07-7-2019, 06:02 PM   #2024
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Well if you know that I understand your role pretty well, I want you to think of how to stay alive this game.
seems like i'm in a pickle for that oOf

Old 07-7-2019, 06:03 PM   #2025
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
4) mellon_collie:
-from experience, mellon_collie is a really calm and collected wolf, pressuring her doesn't usually tell Alignement. from her posts now i wouldn't point at her as my first wolf target but i wanna keep an eye out for anything still, what i'm saying is i dont have enough to go from, null.
I have a theory that you're also a lost wolf and that you announced your night kill.
Old 07-7-2019, 06:06 PM   #2026
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I have a theory that you're also a lost wolf and that you announced your night kill.
nope that's just the reason why i chose mellon written down, unless wolfs know my playstyle i doubt it would be interpreted as that

Old 07-7-2019, 06:07 PM   #2027
Hakulyte
the Haku

I feel like a third party wouldn't have a reason to leave a soft like that.
Old 07-7-2019, 06:09 PM   #2028
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

and i dont because it's not a soft \o/ i'm third party

Old 07-7-2019, 06:10 PM   #2029
flashflash account
FFR Player

FG is town but I'd rather she stopped talking about dying

Funnier tends to post less as a wolf too so I'm leaning more toward that range still

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-7-2019, 06:11 PM   #2030
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
i wouldn't point at her as my first wolf target but i wanna keep an eye out for anything still
Why would you specifically say that ?
Old 07-7-2019, 06:12 PM   #2031
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
nope that's just the reason why i chose mellon written down, unless wolfs know my playstyle i doubt it would be interpreted as that
If you specifically chose Mellon at night, because by your own admission "DBP had substituted and he was the first choice". Why? Was she the second target if you had survived this phase and Raeko stayed alive as well?
Quote:
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-7-2019, 06:13 PM   #2032
funnier6
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
FG is town but I'd rather she stopped talking about dying

Funnier tends to post less as a wolf too so I'm leaning more toward that range still
Go find me a game where my activity was alignment indicative.
Old 07-7-2019, 06:15 PM   #2033
Not devonin
FFR Player

I've noticed Antori that you said you switched from DBP to mellon because you got told DPB wasn't in the game anymore and then later when somebody else said you switched because I was new and just joining you were like "Oh yeah...that, that's why"

It combines with the other couple contradictions. But you're dead today anyway so, just wanted to make it known I saw that.

Catchup multiquote post forthcoming.
Old 07-7-2019, 06:15 PM   #2034
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Why would you specifically say that ?
because she was very calm this game in my eyes and was staying out of spotlight; it was abit similar to how she played wolf before, maby more active but i got some vibes from it that made me think like that

mellon being active(town) + mellon qtaying out of spotlight(wolf) canceled out in my head and i gave it null and a promise to check on later

Old 07-7-2019, 06:15 PM   #2035
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Mellon_Collie was the only death last night, next to a modkill.

What are odds, this game, with a confirmed wolf team (dragonmega flip), that wolves don't submit a kill.

There's a reason why Antori doesn't go through with the idea I had.

Town should re-read this entire day phase under assumption that Antori is the wolf faction carrying out the wolf kill.
This is either stupid or misdirection and gs isn't stupid

Maybe antori is an sk but there no way he's a wolf if gs is

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-7-2019, 06:16 PM   #2036
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
If you specifically chose Mellon at night, because by your own admission "DBP had substituted and he was the first choice". Why? Was she the second target if you had survived this phase and Raeko stayed alive as well?
i dont think that far ahead into the game i sure i would of picked a diffrent target for n2

Old 07-7-2019, 06:17 PM   #2037
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post
Go find me a game where my activity was alignment indicative.
The game where sunfan replaced you, you hardly posted before being replaced

Well, hardly being relative

I don't think you struggle to come up with fake content as a wolf but I think you care less about making sure you have a voice I guess

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-7-2019, 06:17 PM   #2038
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
i dont think that far ahead into the game i sure i would of picked a diffrent target for n2
This is the right answer
He's town

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-7-2019, 06:19 PM   #2039
Daikyi
FFR Player

shadow where is your headspace? you're constantly saying that antori is your vote, but you're waffling back and forth with stuff like
Quote:
I want you to think of how to stay alive this game.
and i have no idea what kind of perspective you'd be going for.
Old 07-7-2019, 06:19 PM   #2040
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
I've noticed Antori that you said you switched from DBP to mellon because you got told DPB wasn't in the game anymore and then later when somebody else said you switched because I was new and just joining you were like "Oh yeah...that, that's why"
it wasn't a "Oh yeah" but more like "exactly" i figured it was obvious to notice that yeah killing someone who didn't have any opinions yet is the same as flipping a coin, i dont know anyone's role so i pick based on the person

Closed Thread