Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!
Default I am a University Student and Movie Theatre Employee, among other things - AMA

Hey guys, I thought I would try this out on here, seeing as it's kind of popular. As you can tell from the title, I am a University Student and work at a Movie Theatre. Beyond that, you are free to ask me (almost) anything, and I will be happy to answer as honestly as I can.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

Default Re: I am a University Student and Movie Theatre Employee, among other things - AMA

What's the worst/dumbest/silliest thing you've seen happen while working in a movie theater?

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!
Default Re: I am a University Student and Movie Theatre Employee, among other things - AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMasterPie View Post
What's the worst/dumbest/silliest thing you've seen happen while working in a movie theater?
I'd have to go with the crazy couple story, because it's one of the most 'memorable' ones that I remember:

One night a few years ago, while I was working an evening shift, one of my co-workers caught a couple having sex in one of the theatres. They were promptly kicked out and yelled at by my one of my managers. However, about 20 minutes later they were caught AGAIN, except this time halfway through an entrance door with a shoe wedging it open (seriously, wat). They were kicked out again. We thought it was all done with, when, an hour later when we were cleaning the lobby, we hear from outta nowhere:

"MOMMMMMMYYYY!!!"

These two little girls, 5 or 6 at most, came BOLTING out of the women's washroom, screaming and crying like they just saw the ****ing grim reaper. Nope, you guessed it. The couple was at it AGAIN and got caught by two LITTLE GIRLS. We were so pissed at this point that we kicked them out an they were banned from the whole area for a year.