Old 06-3-2019, 02:34 PM   #101
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 32
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You're more of a buzz kill than your fellow con staff who had to cut the signature line because it got too long.
those baka gaijin told me watashi could not photograph a very kawaii and sugoi cosplay u_u;; here's a quick representation!!! obviously the hidoi con staffer is on the left and watashi is on the right!!
NO PICS AT MY PERSONAL CON (○`д)ノシSTOP! YOU WEEB SCUM! Σ(っ゚Д゚)っ📷 b-b-but watashi thought it was good!
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 03:08 PM   #102
XelNya
So I don't
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,075
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Now that just sounds awful

Denying someone signatures, who does that?
you do
__________________
XelNya is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 03:10 PM   #103
XelNya
So I don't
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,075
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
those baka gaijin told me watashi could not photograph a very kawaii and sugoi cosplay u_u;; here's a quick representation!!! obviously the hidoi con staffer is on the left and watashi is on the right!!
NO PICS AT MY PERSONAL CON (○`д)ノシSTOP! YOU WEEB SCUM! Σ(っ゚Д゚)っ📷 b-b-but watashi thought it was good!
I just want you to know

that if I was the vigi with a day 0 shot, you'd die first
__________________
XelNya is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 03:14 PM   #104
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I just want you to know

that if I was the vigi with a day 0 shot, you'd die first
^^^^^^^^^^
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Ive demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 03:24 PM   #105
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Wow, I can't believe con staff would hate RPing.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:12 PM   #106
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 32
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

awawawa, look at all these baka gaijin that hate me for trying to enjoyee my con!!! too bad hannin, you'll never defeat me!!
ε=(っ≧ω≦)っ
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:26 PM   #107
TWG The Queen
Forum User
 
TWG The Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Hi everybody, I'm new. I aspire to be as little cringe as possible. Let's have a great game, cheers!
TWG The Queen is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:35 PM   #108
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG The Queen View Post
Hi everybody, I'm new. I aspire to be as little cringe as possible. Let's have a great game, cheers!
I don't believe you
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Ive demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:38 PM   #109
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 32
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG The Queen View Post
I aspire to be as little cringe as possible.
sumimasen in advance for all posts by watashi that you have to read! kudasai forgive them!!! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:49 PM   #110
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

avery, this is not how games normally play out
just wanted you to know that (with regard to roleplaying lmao)

------------------------------------------------

ffa is probably town that is a read that is a read
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:49 PM   #111
TWG The Queen
Forum User
 
TWG The Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
sumimasen in advance for all posts by watashi that you have to read! kudasai forgive them!!! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
That's okay, Svaz. I read the key.
TWG The Queen is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:51 PM   #112
TWG The Queen
Forum User
 
TWG The Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
avery, this is not how games normally play out
just wanted you to know that (with regard to roleplaying lmao)
I accept this game for what it is.
TWG The Queen is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 04:59 PM   #113
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I'm having a problem where I keep thinking antori is indheart

I'm having another problem where I think Raeko is t force
wat lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I hate jeans
good opinion

stop being mean to my friends the RPers, Anime North is the place for all of us to be our true selves and roleplay and cosplay!!! be nice to everybody or you'll get whipped with the yaoi paddle ~
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:05 PM   #114
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Also welcome TWG Queen! I hope you enjoy your game with us
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:06 PM   #115
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't believe you
(‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:10 PM   #116
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
wat lmao
I THOUGHT THIS WAS T FORCE
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Ive demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:10 PM   #117
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I THOUGHT THIS WAS T FORCE
are you high right now?
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:11 PM   #118
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

The way I zoom in on posts I can see the right edge of profile pics but not usernames
It looks eerily like t forces old one when you do that
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Ive demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:25 PM   #119
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
sanzath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Quebec
Age: 27
Posts: 319
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
hi i came for the big goth girl anime tiddies who's with me senpais

rawr
x3
Antori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Quebec still green tho u just gotta trust me
ty for having my back br0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
also here I dab to your avatar too.
holy shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
your name should be wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline  
Old 06-3-2019, 05:25 PM   #120
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
sanzath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Quebec
Age: 27
Posts: 319
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
キタ━━━━━━(゚(゚∀(゚∀゚(゚∀゚)゚∀゚)∀゚)゚)━━━━━━!!!
the game finally rolled!!! KITA!!!

ohio minnasan!!! It's another subarashii con with all my kawaii friends!!!
ヽ(▽ `)ノワーイ♪ヽ(▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ▽)ノ

fufufufufu~I can't wait to get all those BAKAS on staff confused by saying where I'm going, bunch of hidoi bakas!!!! p(╬ ‸ )q

me---> (●`・ω・)=O)`-д゜) <-- baka staffer

obviously I'm getting drunk and going to the rave!!! ( ・ω・)o─━・*:・:・゜・:
fucking kill me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
your name should be wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution