Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
People asked why I like kappa.

I really liked this message. It does not seem at all like something a wolf would think sounds good, or is likely to really think of and have it come out worded like this. It just seems really honest to me.
Maybe it's just me being around FFR too much but I've seen plenty of this type of stuff from wolves in games.

Quote:
In general, I liked kappa's behavior around the end of day 0. It appeared to me that he was trying to make a good, informative lynch happen. His kind of stream of consciousness style of giving leans seems genuine.
This here I think I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you. kappa was leaning really heavily on others to sway where he placed his vote. I suppose that doesn't necessarily have to be indicative of role and could just be an "I'm new" thing but I also hate trusting that due to past games.

Quote:
His lean on me/WV has been a real journey. And I do mean that it seems real, there's been kind of a range of apprehension, banter, uncertainty of how to weigh what WV did versus what I have been doing. It is easier to have that kind of range complexity when you genuinely want to figure the other person out I think.
I also find the wording of his read on psycho pretty genuine. I liked that he mentioned the vote on Shadow was better for d1, it comes off that he is not overly tunneled on it.
I guess this I can agree on, I didn't look too heavily into the full interaction, just went through each individual to get a baseline.

Quote:
I find his sentiment that Charu and sun fan were killed because DBP wanted to be able to hang him a little off, given that DBP did not actually focus on Kappa much at all today. Odd in that if he is a wolf, then obviously killing two people that defended him is something that would be something to argue in his defense. It does not outweigh my other feelings, but if the mod were to say he is a wolf, that would be the moment I would feel stupid for not focusing on more in hindsight. And the thing DBP was focused on I guess.
I didn't even fully understand what he'd been trying to say with that post, but I see what you're saying here. I just never like to get into the mentality of "a wolf would never" because anything's possible. I tend to have more of a people are guilty and always suspicious until proven innocent.

Who's your top two that you'd vote today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-7-2019, 05:32 PM   #622
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
response to star
First we can talk about xel.

xel has rolled town every time I have ever played with him, and even in games I have read but not been in. I have no real idea what him being a wolf would even look like. 3ish times, he has been very obvious town to me and I have defended him. The rest of the times he was not, some of those times I tried really hard to kill him.

He gets hanged almost every game I have seen him in. It is not exactly rocket science to get him hanged, especially when he was the counterwagon d0. Maybe there is value for you in sticking to the vote on him and mostly talking about him. For me there is not. I do not think me questioning him or voting him has had any effect in the past besides making both of us angry, personally. You clearly feel very differently, and I am attempting to assess if it is genuine.

He is supposedly catching up right now and then I will decide if I want to kill him.
Old 09-7-2019, 05:33 PM   #623
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Also, gonna park this here DBP cause I want to see more from you. You've been a bit odd and I feel like not as present as a lot of other games you've been in.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-7-2019, 05:35 PM   #624
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
This here I think I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you. kappa was leaning really heavily on others to sway where he placed his vote. I suppose that doesn't necessarily have to be indicative of role and could just be an "I'm new" thing but I also hate trusting that due to past games.
Yep, I definitely disagree on that. He tried to hang shadow, and talked about his feeling there in multiple posts. Then he expressed that he did not want his vote to be useless, and made conversation around what were the possible options, and ultimately made a decision on subaru.
Old 09-7-2019, 05:36 PM   #625
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

unofficially

Votes from post 446 to post 623
Night in 4:25:51

---
the errors are t-force votes, they haven't cast a vote after that

im eat
Old 09-7-2019, 05:37 PM   #626
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Yep, I definitely disagree on that. He tried to hang shadow, and talked about his feeling there in multiple posts. Then he expressed that he did not want his vote to be useless, and made conversation around what were the possible options, and ultimately made a decision on subaru.
And what about his posts approaching EOD where he said he was willing to go with whatever other's wanted?
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-7-2019, 05:39 PM   #627
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
And what about his posts approaching EOD where he said he was willing to go with whatever other's wanted?
That's a reach from what he actually said.
Old 09-7-2019, 05:40 PM   #628
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I just didn't like the whole "if subaru is who you guys want I'm fine with that"

It rubs me the wrong way.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-7-2019, 05:42 PM   #629
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
SO is subaru the vote you guys want to go with. I mean im fine with that.
Quote:
we have 5 min im going to vote subaru if you guys cant decide whether or not its should be xel or subaru
This is awful passive to me and allowing others to sway his decision.

But then there was this whiplash

Quote:
I dont want to vote xel
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-7-2019, 05:43 PM   #630
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
That's a reach from what he actually said.
Not meaning out of the entire roster, but out of the lynch pool for the night.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-7-2019, 05:44 PM   #631
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
This is awful passive to me and allowing others to sway his decision.

But then there was this whiplash
Ive already explained all this tho. :/ . If you dont like it after my explanation thats that.
Old 09-7-2019, 05:45 PM   #632
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I also am sad that people are talking for me. No one cares about my reads or opinions .
Old 09-7-2019, 05:47 PM   #633
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Ive already explained all this tho. :/ . If you dont like it after my explanation thats that.
I'm explaining what I saw when I made the post to chihiro, it was prior to your response and I was curious about their opinion of it.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-7-2019, 05:47 PM   #634
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Vote Count
XelNya- 2 (DaBackPack, Svaz)
_Zenith_ - 1 (inDheart)
DaBackPack - 2 (Chihiro Fujisaki, psychoangel691)

Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM Central Time (so in about 4 hrs). I'LL BE THERE THIS TIME I GOT THIS FAM
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 09-7-2019, 05:48 PM   #635
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
unofficially

Votes from post 446 to post 623
Night in 4:25:51

---
the errors are t-force votes, they haven't cast a vote after that

im eat
oh
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 09-7-2019, 05:49 PM   #636
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
I also am sad that people are talking for me. No one cares about my reads or opinions .
Nobody's talking for you, this is just all part of the game. Can't really get anywhere without discussing what people have said with others.

But I'm glad you're active right now, I can ask questions. Who are your top two lynches for tonight? Why do you think they're the best bet?
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-7-2019, 05:52 PM   #637
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
response to star
Of course this game is not about who is the most logical but who is the most honest. I have issues with the fact that your analytical focus has been so narrow, because I think that it can be easier for wolves to hyperfocus on such points, rather than having more holistic views of the game. Wolves also generally have to lie about believing people could be wolves while they are knowing they are town. Inconsistencies like the fact that you are arguing that coaching feels like a reasonable possibility to you in a very short time window, is a sign to me that you may be focusing on trying to look like you're a deep thinker, rather than actually being able to give good arguments on actual wolves. No, it is not clear to me that you believe what you are saying. That is why I am trying to talk about this, and your statement about xel pulling a fast one. Because a lot of what you are focusing on, and the things you mention and then never bring up again, are not digging in in the way I think you are capable of.

I will be honest that it doesn't totally sit right with me, that in general you would think it is going to help you as a wolf to 180 on xel and focus on almost nothing else today. Because the focus reads to me as emotionally based, which would not be real if you are a wolf. How exactly I reconcile that with everything else I've felt about you in the game, I do not know. I have some level of temptation to just defer to inD's opinion of you.
Old 09-7-2019, 05:54 PM   #638
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
If Xel is refusing to play then I want to lynch Xel or DBP. Xel is annoying me at this point because a lot of what I wante to happen was based on him playing. So him not playing makes me want to lynch him. It just seems like he either doesnt care as town or is trying to look like he doesnt care as wolf either way I dont see any reason for him to keep playing. But again we do need to get a wolf. I think DBP is a wolf. So in my mind I want to just vote DBP. Tbh I dont understand a lot of conclusions you guys are coming to because I dont really play as much as you guys I guess. I am just not as good. For example the stuff InD says about teams I am not sure how I would have come up with that stuff. I am inclined to believe that this was figured out by a decent analysis or whatever I just feel to dumb to figure it out on my own maybe.

The deal is we need to kill a wolf. If someone wants to claim I dont think its that bad. I am not sure what the counter play is. Also Svaz saying they dont want people to claim based off of the message is kind of wierd but, this is just me.
Lol.

If you have questions, feel free to quote about them and ask them, including about the teams thing you mentioned
Old 09-7-2019, 05:55 PM   #639
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Nobody's talking for you, this is just all part of the game. Can't really get anywhere without discussing what people have said with others.

But I'm glad you're active right now, I can ask questions. Who are your top two lynches for tonight? Why do you think they're the best bet?
1. DPB 2. XEL

DBP because of what I posted a few posts pack and XEL because hes still doing nothing and annoying the hell of me. I
Old 09-7-2019, 05:55 PM   #640
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
zzz

svaz

dbp
star

psycho
kappa?

h&h
zenith
xel

don't think bottom 3 are the team, think dbp/star is now an important dyad given what they're talking about and it's max 1 there

fair number of people are against kappa which is fairly helpful with associatives, my read is very feely because i'm kinda having trouble talking to him but i like honest-seeming responsiveness

this list is kind of unfair based on how i came in thinking about the game state because i have 2 replacements high up

perhaps some day i'll reread
Why do you like dbp so much?
Closed Thread