Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk

Old 04-5-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to s1rnight Send a message via Skype™ to s1rnight
Default OFFICIAL thread for times where u think a staff member is cool and/or cute

hello! i expect every flash flash revolution member to put a post in this thread every time they have an idle thought about a ffr staff or ffr dev member and they good things they have done for the ffr web site. most people don't post on message board forums unless they 1) feel obligated to or 2) are fearful for what will happen if they don't. we can reverse this behaviour in a blink of an eye!
Old 04-5-2015, 06:39 PM   #2
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

Default Re: OFFICIAL thread for times where u think a staff member is cool and/or cute

update 6/4/2015 12:38am: prawnskunk has a nice butt
Old 04-5-2015, 06:43 PM   #3
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: OFFICIAL thread for times where u think a staff member is cool and/or cute

spitfire is really cool
Old 04-5-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

zageron is the bee's knees
Old 04-5-2015, 06:44 PM   #5
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

it's nice to see nois and sprite around every once in a while
Old 04-5-2015, 06:45 PM   #6
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

update 6/4/2015 12:44am: i secretly enjoy that "prawn" and "skunk", while being completely opposite in terms of feel and aesthetic, are, both being animals, able to be melded together seamlessly under a single person's username. most TwoWords type names don't work nearly as well as this one imo... what do you guyrls think?

Last edited by s1rnight; 04-5-2015 at 06:45 PM..
s1rnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2015, 06:46 PM   #7
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

I can't take this thread seriously. I think people would just get in contact with them if they wanted to say what a good job they did, but the 2nd post in this thread disproves that it's for anything supportive.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-5-2015 at 06:46 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2015, 06:47 PM   #8
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpreggers View Post
it's nice to see nois and sprite around every once in a while
sprite! i always thought it was kind of cool that his "second person here" post has a completely different avatar to his current one. its like a ghost stalking the database... also for some reason it disappears on certain user's profiles?? there's a lot of interesting haunting phenomenae on this website...
Old 04-5-2015, 06:49 PM   #9
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

its probably slightly out of the purview of this thread's intent but i always enjoyed bmah's simfiles... there's a real sense of the music's flow that most stepfiles, even well-constructed ones don't seem to understand. perhaps the closest thing to a genius in the simfiling world??
Old 04-5-2015, 06:49 PM   #10
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

I think it was really cool when Tc halogen was given temporary moderator powers to see if it would work out or not, and then was demoted back to regular user after being found emotionally unstable.

What was really UN-cool was that he was given a second chance because let's be honest Tc halogen has a kind of odd smell to him. Like, he stinks you know?
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2015, 06:49 PM   #11
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

I think it was really cool when Tc halogen was given temporary moderator powers to see if it would work out or not, and then was demoted back to regular user after being found emotionally unstable.

What was really UN-cool was that he was given a second chance because let's be honest Tc halogen has a kind of odd smell to him. Like, he stinks you know?
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2015, 06:56 PM   #12
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

HMM! Żu Ż i'm not sure if that's actually true (you do have a penchant for being a tricky jokester) but i haven't been on the site very long. i'll take your word for it... for now...

i think tc_halogen has a very unique personality in that he is both very paternal/formal in the way he posts but also kind of radical in his ideas. i always secretly cheered in my head whenever he posted in support of my big suggestion threads because i thought by the way he normally posted he would conservatively try and find faults in them, but he is actually quite lovely and cheers for them outright. i think he is one of the biggest hearted people here for sure

i also really liked his kimari ronso profile, haha. the hitman profile feels a bit '2 edgy' for me but i never really understood white boi protag movie videogaming very much. i guess i think guns are scary (??)
Old 04-5-2015, 07:05 PM   #13
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

OH! hi19hi19 is a v good user. he is usually quite thoughtful in how he responds and he has been very friendly in our skype talks. ppl with knowledge of both actual classical music and ubiktune albums are an instant connect in my book and i even followed his soundcloud despite him having no songs on it. (does he write music??? i'd be interested in finding out...)
Old 04-5-2015, 07:05 PM   #14
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

update 6/4/2015 1:05am: still thinkin about prawnskunks butt
Old 04-5-2015, 07:10 PM   #15
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

i <3 all the staff. they've all been super nice to me and stuff. they've all answered any questions i've had and suggestions for things i need to improve on.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2015, 07:11 PM   #16
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

*keeps seein ppl browsing the thread* ah, VELOCITY! hello~ i am rly glad that you responded to me on skype about the suggestion thread, haha. u struck me as a bit of a shy person and it was cool that u opened up to someone who is effectively a total stranger just because of a thread i made. you were v clear w/ yr feelings and i thought that was cool. i was secretly scared that yr previous crazy username font and profile hax meant that u would be quite elitist with me but i was really pleased to see that it wasnt the case~
Old 04-5-2015, 07:13 PM   #17
Minion133
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

stretchypoanda has a nice avatar
Old 04-5-2015, 07:13 PM   #18
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

yeah prawnskunk is cool so are bmah and sky kitten
Old 04-5-2015, 07:16 PM   #19
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

OH! yeah. i feel like i've seen sky kitten on twitch streams (Allymew??) before, and its kind of cool when that happens. it wouldnt be the first time i have seen ffr people in completely random places before i knew they were on here, haha
Old 04-5-2015, 07:20 PM   #20
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

and then all the big wigs like jimerax that don't really have a forum presence but do a lot of important stuff you guys are cool too