Old 08-15-2020, 05:54 PM   #61
ledwix
Giant Pi Operator
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ledwix Send a message via Yahoo to ledwix
Default Re: WAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrusizer View Post
So first you say this, and then you give a clear example of 'sexist power structures' while simultaneosly claiming that they don't exist.
Please cite where I gave an example of a "sexist power structure." All I did was state facts about people's chosen behavior.

Quote:
I know how much people like you love to jerk off 'individual decisions' and somehow believe that libertarian free will exists, but it's simply a fact that people make decisions for a reason.
No, I don't believe "libertarian free will" exists. Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote:
If you grow up in a society where women are almost universally viewed as objects to be won and men to be emotionless workhorses, of course you're probably going to hold those views yourself.
So the reason people make decisions is because of their environment. Okay. But what else? You're painting individuals into a viciously powerless corner, in which case, individuals basically don't exist in any meaningful way. Following that reasoning, there is nothing BUT the environment, in which case, there ought to be no grievances about "sexist power structures," since we are all one harmonious cycle of energies within nature.

Isn't an individual him or herself part of someone else's environment? And that share of someone else's environment, in itself, carries an incremental weight in their decision-making process. Thus everyone literally has a slight bit of power over everyone else. It's a matter of whether one chooses to opt in or out; cooperate or defect. Why squander such power just to win an argument about how hopeless and powerless one is? If you're like to rise above, then rise above.
ledwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 06:58 PM   #62
Walrusizer
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Walrusizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledwix View Post
Please cite where I gave an example of a "sexist power structure." All I did was state facts about people's chosen behavior.
That "chosen behavior" is what I am referring to, just like how society "chose" to be racist in the 1800s. If you semantically don't want to consider this to be a 'power structure', fine, I guess, but the effects are the same.

Quote:
So the reason people make decisions is because of their environment. Okay. But what else? You're painting individuals into a viciously powerless corner, in which case, individuals basically don't exist in any meaningful way.
Yeah, people are very largely products of their environments, and I don't mind acknowledging this fact even if it makes you feel bad. Exceptions obviously exist, but they're called exceptions for a reason. I'm not sure if you're trying to hint at genetic factors, but I'll assume not for now because responding will take effort and envioronmental factors obviously very significant regardless.

Quote:
Following that reasoning, there is nothing BUT the environment, in which case, there ought to be no grievances about "sexist power structures," since we are all one harmonious cycle of energies within nature.
Truly a brilliant revelation! If slavery is a product of environmental factors, there ought to be no grievances about it since we are all one harmonious cycle of energies within nature!

This almost reads like something one of the street preachers I sometimes walk by would use as an argument against atheism. I actually don't even really know what your point is unless you're hinting at some wierd ass religious/spiritual or fancy free will shenanigans.

Quote:
Isn't an individual him or herself part of someone else's environment? And that share of someone else's environment, in itself, carries an incremental weight in their decision-making process. Thus everyone literally has a slight bit of power over everyone else. It's a matter of whether one chooses to opt in or out; cooperate or defect. Why squander such power just to win an argument about how hopeless and powerless one is? If you're like to rise above, then rise above.
Okay, then let's just tell everybody to stop being sexist and that will solve everything. Join me in the good fight, fellow feminist!
Old 08-17-2020, 10:04 AM   #63
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

I just came here to shitpost on Ben Shapiro

Wet P-word

Ben: Is this a ... medical condition?

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:06 AM   #64
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

What amazes me about these productions is how the video has so much effort put into it but the song itself is bland.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:50 AM   #65
Gravity Kitten
FFR Player

i need some pussy

wet succulent dripping honey suckle-like sweet marinated dark skin smooth waxed pussy

i shant even penetrate it. i just ponder at thy glory
Gravity Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #66
trumaestro
I don't get no respect

wet-ass pussy?

wet ass-pussy?

trumaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:15 PM   #67
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

bussy
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:01 PM   #68
ledwix
Giant Pi Operator

Send a message via AIM to ledwix Send a message via Yahoo to ledwix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrusizer View Post
That "chosen behavior" is what I am referring to, just like how society "chose" to be racist in the 1800s. If you semantically don't want to consider this to be a 'power structure', fine, I guess, but the effects are the same.
Then define a power structure as any detected source of influence or force imparted throughout a group of beings through which a response is given. So things only have power over you to the extent that you let them have power over you, since you ultimately must make a decision as to how you will respond. Thus if you still let them have power over you, you are part of the problem rather than the solution.

The exception is when physical force is used, which isn't the case in the vast, vast majority of "sexist grievances" uttered today about how people feel that they are expected to act or dress a certain way. Well expectations in those regards apply to everyone. There is nobody who is seen without being predicted, guessed, or stereotyped as being about to act in a certain manner that is specific to perceived characteristics.

Quote:
Yeah, people are very largely products of their environments, and I don't mind acknowledging this fact even if it makes you feel bad. Exceptions obviously exist, but they're called exceptions for a reason. I'm not sure if you're trying to hint at genetic factors, but I'll assume not for now because responding will take effort and envioronmental factors obviously very significant regardless.

Truly a brilliant revelation! If slavery is a product of environmental factors, there ought to be no grievances about it since we are all one harmonious cycle of energies within nature!
It's interesting that you just debunked yourself, unwittingly missing the point entirely.

If everything is largely just environmental factors, then one can't even find racist people morally culpable for their actions, as they're just following the herd's traditional practices, which, being the default position, leaves them morally unscathed. "I was just following orders."

In fact, you literally can't even transition from a land that practices chattel slavery to a land devoid of chattel slavery if there are only "environmental factors." You would only have steady-state slavery for eternity. To achieve abolition, some individuals still, at some point, have to consider their own principles, independent of environmental circumstances, to transcend the herd and strive to bring forth the very collective they hoped for.

One's internal brain state is in fact part of every other observer's environment, so one might as well use it.

Quote:
Okay, then let's just tell everybody to stop being sexist and that will solve everything. Join me in the good fight, fellow feminist!
Unfortunately, you haven't nailed down any coherent "sexism," which you implied is against women. Most of what I'm seeing is people imagining things and then giving into the very system they claim they want to transcend. To hold women fully morally inculpable for their decisions despite making half the aggregate daily decisions makes modern feminism seem like true sexism that disempowers the very people in question.
ledwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:28 PM   #69
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

giving way to another WAP which stands for Wack Ass Post
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 05:17 PM   #70
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

the only succulent thing i need right now is a succulent bowl of steak bowl from chipotle (extra steak and fajitas)
Old 08-17-2020, 07:50 PM   #71
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Unfortunately, you haven't nailed down any coherent "sexism," which you implied is against women. Most of what I'm seeing is people imagining things and then giving into the very system they claim they want to transcend. To hold women fully morally inculpable for their decisions despite making half the aggregate daily decisions makes modern feminism seem like true sexism that disempowers the very people in question.
lmfaoooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 08:35 PM   #72
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

to the windowwwwwwwwww to the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 08:35 PM   #73
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 View Post
bussy
thank u for this representation

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 02:10 AM   #74
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus

This video is what gamers would describe a "bruh" (as in brother) moment
Old 08-18-2020, 03:09 AM   #75
knuckles2224
Angel Island ♥
FFR Veteran

Song is trash, video sucks. too. Watched it once to see what the fuss was about.

I'm annoyed cause i know girls gonna be at house parties playing this lame as song saying "there's some hoes in this house" -_- mood already killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
Knuckles you're just a rebel
knuckles2224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 08:01 AM   #76
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles2224 View Post
Song is trash, video sucks. too. Watched it once to see what the fuss was about.

I'm annoyed cause i know girls gonna be at house parties playing this lame as song saying "there's some hoes in this house" -_- mood already killed
For Real Bruh These Basic Bitches Ain't Shit
why the fuck are you going to house parties like this at 29 years old anyway
Old 08-18-2020, 09:59 AM   #77
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

there's some hoes in this house

there's some hoes in this house
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 01:42 PM   #78
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Then define a power structure as any detected source of influence or force imparted throughout a group of beings through which a response is given. So things only have power over you to the extent that you let them have power over you, since you ultimately must make a decision as to how you will respond. Thus if you still let them have power over you, you are part of the problem rather than the solution.

The exception is when physical force is used, which isn't the case in the vast, vast majority of "sexist grievances" uttered today about how people feel that they are expected to act or dress a certain way. Well expectations in those regards apply to everyone. There is nobody who is seen without being predicted, guessed, or stereotyped as being about to act in a certain manner that is specific to perceived characteristics.

It's interesting that you just debunked yourself, unwittingly missing the point entirely.

If everything is largely just environmental factors, then one can't even find racist people morally culpable for their actions, as they're just following the herd's traditional practices, which, being the default position, leaves them morally unscathed. "I was just following orders."

In fact, you literally can't even transition from a land that practices chattel slavery to a land devoid of chattel slavery if there are only "environmental factors." You would only have steady-state slavery for eternity. To achieve abolition, some individuals still, at some point, have to consider their own principles, independent of environmental circumstances, to transcend the herd and strive to bring forth the very collective they hoped for.

One's internal brain state is in fact part of every other observer's environment, so one might as well use it.

Is this post some sort of roleplay written by john calvin and michel foucault's sentient cumshit.

aperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 02:50 PM   #79
choof
Banned

ap check the wip thread
Old 08-19-2020, 02:32 AM   #80
melonpapes
FFR Player