Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 04-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #1
Alioth
Banned

Default Alioth - AMA

So tons of shit happened throughout my time on FFR and other various websites just incase anybody was curious about my personality and events. A timeline of events that happened through here~

- Started off as a regular on deviantART in October of 2006.
- Got banned on dA in early 2007.
- Joined FFR in July of 2007.
- Been on SMG & ODI, got trolled for my stupidity.
- Got kicked out of catholic school for being on ODI too much.
- Da Fucking Mouth happened after I posted one of my worst pics XD;
- Got into arguments with tsutter for absolutely no reason.
- Been banned off of ODI & RF in the beginning of 2008.
- Left FFR during Spring/Summer of 2008 while keeping in touch with Exige.
- Enrolled in a Graphics program in High School only to be kicked out of it for going to the guidance office a lot.
- Placed in a Disabilities High School for senior year.
- Towards the end of Spring in 2010 was my first attempt at suicide (an overdose of prescription medication).
- Graduated High School and developed an artistic eye.
- Returned for a bit in 2011, just to leave again due to personal issues.
- Enrolled in Briarcliffe for the Fall of 2011, but left in Spring of 2012.
- Second attempt at suicide due to bullying (overdose again).
- Obtained a job at Pathmark in June of 2012, only to leave a year later.
- Ban got revoked off of deviantART in Fall of 2013.
- Joined a Muay Thai facility in Winter of 2013, but left after 8 months.
- Made an account on NSider2 since I love Nintendo (done in September of 2013).
- Came back to FFR in February of this year.
- April 2014: Switched majors for the Fall (from Graphic Arts to Creative Writing).

Feel free to ask anything that you want to know~
Alioth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
rman91
FFR Player

Default Re: Alioth - AMA

why'd you add me on skype
rman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #3
Alioth
Banned

Remind me what your Skype UN was~
Old 04-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
rman91
FFR Player

Rtistic_Eyes1122
Old 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #5
Alioth
Banned

Don't have you added, nor is there an account with that name.

For the record, if anybody has questions about why I added them on Skype...PM me.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #6
rman91
FFR Player

okay i pm'd you on skype
Old 04-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #7
cetaka
Dark Chancellor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to cetaka

what about questions about why you didnt add me to skype

cetaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:59 PM   #8
Alioth
Banned

you add me first bitch
Old 04-10-2014, 06:27 PM   #9
Snowcrafta
V's beta-male entourage

Send a message via AIM to Snowcrafta

Where's your tweak gif originate
Old 04-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #10
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy

the fckin mouth

and

glad your suicide attempts failed hope life is going in a better direction man sorry if my behavior on odi factored into that

also what incentive did you have to rejoin this community
Old 04-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #11
Zapmeister
FFR Player

You're playing poker with a tiger, a kangaroo, a polar bear, and a goldfish. You're holding 9h 9c and the flop is 3d Jh 4s. The tiger looks confused as to how it ended up in the same location as a kangaroo, polar bear, goldfish, and human, reaches out for its chips, but only checks. The kangaroo looks confused as to how it ended up in the same location as a tiger, polar bear, goldfish, and human, and immediately checks as well. The polar bear also looks confused as to how it ended up in the same location as a tiger, kangaroo, goldfish, and human, and also instantly checks without emotion. The goldfish looks really carefree and happy just swimming around all the time and bets 7.5x the minimum. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How would you arrange these 3 animal/sportsperson pairs in order of how closely the animal looks like the person? (1) monkeys/Gareth Bale (2) bald eagles/Arsene Wenger (3) capybaras/Rafael Nadal

If you could reorder the names of the months of the year, what order would you put them in?

Suppose I offer you a contract in which starting right now, for every meal you eat within the next 6 months, you must eat all the food in alphabetical order (for example, asparagus then chicken then rice). This does not apply to separating ingredients in sandwiches, pizzas, and so on. If you ever make one mistake, the contract is over. If you successfully complete the contract, I will pay you some money. What's the smallest amount of money I'd have to offer you for you to accept the contract?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #12
Alioth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcrafta View Post
Where's your tweak gif originate
I just found it on tumblr haha~ Beyonce did it at one of her concerts though. Quite surprising that she even did something like that, but she is fabulous so...XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
the fckin mouth

and

glad your suicide attempts failed hope life is going in a better direction man sorry if my behavior on odi factored into that

also what incentive did you have to rejoin this community
I posted a picture of myself recently with my mouth open again, it was quite entertaining to do haha~

I really appreciate that you recognized I have changed though. I was definitely very hard to get along with during my dark time. However, ODI was barely a factor as to why I tried to overdose honestly. I thought ODI was a very enjoyable community to be around overall because of how relaxed everyone was. I mean, yea there were drama spurts, and my actions there were definitely not the best, but you know...we all make mistakes in life, some larger than others. The main factor that caused me to overdose was the amount of drama that I let take over my mind due to some medication that I should've never been on in the first place and the people that I associated myself around. I'm happy to say that I am in a much better place nowadays though

Anyhow...the main reason why I rejoined FFR was originally to reconnect with some of my older friends (like Kommisar, macgravel, Tsuka, Rebirth, and others), but as time went on I made new friends. Funny enough I never really had grudges against anyone because...well...I never had it in me to hold a grudge. My dad's side of the family have grudges with each other, and for me...I don't want to be like them in that way. I also hope to meet people in the near future though...that would be nice

It was nice to hear from you though~ Tell tsutter I hope everything is well for him if you talk to him still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a kangaroo, a polar bear, and a goldfish. You're holding 9h 9c and the flop is 3d Jh 4s. The tiger looks confused as to how it ended up in the same location as a kangaroo, polar bear, goldfish, and human, reaches out for its chips, but only checks. The kangaroo looks confused as to how it ended up in the same location as a tiger, polar bear, goldfish, and human, and immediately checks as well. The polar bear also looks confused as to how it ended up in the same location as a tiger, kangaroo, goldfish, and human, and also instantly checks without emotion. The goldfish looks really carefree and happy just swimming around all the time and bets 7.5x the minimum. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How would you arrange these 3 animal/sportsperson pairs in order of how closely the animal looks like the person? (1) monkeys/Gareth Bale (2) bald eagles/Arsene Wenger (3) capybaras/Rafael Nadal

If you could reorder the names of the months of the year, what order would you put them in?

Suppose I offer you a contract in which starting right now, for every meal you eat within the next 6 months, you must eat all the food in alphabetical order (for example, asparagus then chicken then rice). This does not apply to separating ingredients in sandwiches, pizzas, and so on. If you ever make one mistake, the contract is over. If you successfully complete the contract, I will pay you some money. What's the smallest amount of money I'd have to offer you for you to accept the contract?
I would fold definitely. Then again, I barely gamble haha~

Damn that's creepily accurate hahaha XD

I honestly would leave them the way they are, except get rid of winter altogether lol.

I honestly would say minimum wage since I don't really care for money. I'm usually that guy who will donate all of my earnings to charitable activities that would have an impact on the world.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #13
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
I just found it on tumblr haha~ Beyonce did it at one of her concerts though. Quite surprising that she even did something like that, but she is fabulous so...XD

I posted a picture of myself recently with my mouth open again, it was quite entertaining to do haha~

I really appreciate that you recognized I have changed though. I was definitely very hard to get along with during my dark time. However, ODI was barely a factor as to why I tried to overdose honestly. I thought ODI was a very enjoyable community to be around overall because of how relaxed everyone was. I mean, yea there were drama spurts, and my actions there were definitely not the best, but you know...we all make mistakes in life, some larger than others. The main factor that caused me to overdose was the amount of drama that I let take over my mind due to some medication that I should've never been on in the first place and the people that I associated myself around. I'm happy to say that I am in a much better place nowadays though

Anyhow...the main reason why I rejoined FFR was originally to reconnect with some of my older friends (like Kommisar, macgravel, Tsuka, Rebirth, and others), but as time went on I made new friends. Funny enough I never really had grudges against anyone because...well...I never had it in me to hold a grudge. My dad's side of the family have grudges with each other, and for me...I don't want to be like them in that way. I also hope to meet people in the near future though...that would be nice

It was nice to hear from you though~ Tell tsutter I hope everything is well for him if you talk to him still.
i get it man, haha. i was hard to get along with too hence the posse of hateful dweebs. i had an episode around 4 yrs ago now when i was on citalopram that potentiated my alcoholism and drug abuse so much so that i had to move back home w my parents and change schools to recalibrate. i do talk to him still and ill say whatup 4 u.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #14
Alioth
Banned

cool man~ yea i feel you on meds though. a few weeks ago i was smoking weed after i had taken my klonopin (anxiety medication) and the shit made me feel so high that i thought i was upside down in my bed. it wasn't the best feeling though, that's for sure, but i do hope all is better for you nowadays though.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #15
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

damn you're prescribed klonopin that's some benzogold rite thurr don't abuse it because boy is it easy
Old 04-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #16
Alioth
Banned

I think I'm pretty okay on it for now, but yea it's definitely easy to abuse. My dad drinks while on it and man...he gets ratchet when that happens lol~