Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2018, 12:18 AM   #21
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 500
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

according to the voting thread I don't see why not
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:25 AM   #22
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,675
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

420 player twg when
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:36 AM   #23
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,521
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

in
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:53 AM   #24
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 488
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

if i play i'm going to /in later

i can probably safely replace for now though
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:10 AM   #25
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,521
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

actually out SRY
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:47 AM   #26
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

cOuld this game start with just 1 player?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:29 PM   #27
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 488
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

in
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:14 PM   #28
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 500
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

could this game start with 5 players and one replacement
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #29
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran
 
Cold Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
could this game start with 5 players and one replacement
it's actually 7 players and 1 replacement atm

but in all technicality yes probably but also no

also sign up guys!!!! it'll be fun

also sry i've not been updating this i got in a car wreck over the weekend. it sucked
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:00 PM   #30
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,927
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

Well, I assume your ok since you're posting, so that's good!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper

Last edited by blindreper1179; 02-21-2018 at 03:00 PM..
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #31
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,950
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

ehhhhhhhhhhh

do I wannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In but since it's a bastard game I'm gonna have fun with it
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #32
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran
 
Cold Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Well, I assume your ok since you're posting, so that's good!
banged up and my car is totaled but yeah both me and my passenger are alright, thanks!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:05 PM   #33
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,927
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
banged up and my car is totaled but yeah both me and my passenger are alright, thanks!
You can replace a car, but you can't replace a cold kitten!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:42 PM   #34
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,950
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
You can replace a car, but you can't replace a cold kitten!
Give me a freezer and a kitten...

Nah jkjkjk glad you and your passanger are safe.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:15 AM   #35
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 488
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

rip
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:33 PM   #36
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

hmm...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:09 PM   #37
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,521
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

do it Charu I dare you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:53 PM   #38
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,927
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

I double birb dare you!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #39
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

If this doesn't fill before late May when I finish school i'll join
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:45 PM   #40
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran
 
Cold Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
If this doesn't fill before late May when I finish school i'll join
Quote:
Any # of players
you use the word fill.......
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution