Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default December 31, 2010 :: 11:59pm

My 2cents?

Delete ALL PROFILES.

FFR New Years resolution: Get rid of all accounts, make people start completely fresh. Yeah I said it. No backing up of any accounts, you have to completely remake accounts. From scratch. Playing all songs over again.

Have to redesign your profiles again.

Have to completely start over.

Discuss.

Old 12-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #2
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: December 31, 2010 :: 11:59pm

No.

Now knocking out FFRspacer accounts... maybe.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:01 AM   #3
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran

Oh god no. I don't wanna have to re-AAA my FMOs =( And re-AAA dumb stuff.
And play all the stupid songs again. Oh god no. Noooooooooooooo
Old 12-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #4
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

What! Why. o.o

That just sort of seems like a hassle to delete all of your old friends and then have to add them again.
Please...cleaning your level rank v2? *Shudders*

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #5
kostkaskater
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to kostkaskater Send a message via Skype™ to kostkaskater

Quote:
Originally Posted by remedy1502 View Post
Oh god no. I don't wanna have to re-AAA my FMOs =( And re-AAA dumb stuff.
And play all the stupid songs again. Oh god no. Noooooooooooooo
Most people's reaction.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #6
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Pros:
-No old inactives
--This includes the ****** myspacers
-No alts galore(for now)
-No bots
-No cheated scores
-Accurate scores to peoples current skill abilities due to the lack of playing for a year.
-Cleaner, new profiles and designs
-Accurate active member count
-Cleaner FFR
-More space for FFR to use resulting in faster FFR(I think)

Cons:
-Cleaning your levelranks(this is actually fun for me)
-Redesigning your profiles
-Re-adding friends(REALLY?! THIS is a problem for some people?! Lazy f*cks)
-Have to change veteran status req's
-Have to change a few other things with the site.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:09 AM   #7
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

It's so crazy I adore it.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:12 AM   #8
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Proud member of Team No
Old 12-12-2010, 03:21 AM   #9
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Don't be a puss leo, it'd be nothing to you to re-AAA FFR. Don't be scurred.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #10
kjwkjw
>w<
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
N with a lot of O's after
^

It's not really a matter of re-AAA'ing songs being easy or hard... it's a matter of taking the hours and hours to do it.

Plus inactive accounts/FFRspacers will accumulate again anyway. So will alts.

*My* two cents.

Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
Project Sekai 437 / Princess Connect! ReDive 265
Old 12-12-2010, 03:27 AM   #11
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

I really do like the pros you have for it, Phynx. Unfortunately, the fact that I'd have to play everything again scares me. XD

I'm pretty sure everyone would go berserk if they logged on Jan. 1st and suddenly every record of them playing was gone. Now that would be amusing to watch, hahaha.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #12
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwkjw View Post
^

It's not really a matter of re-AAA'ing songs being easy or hard... it's a matter of taking the hours and hours to do it.

Plus inactive accounts/FFRspacers will accumulate again anyway. So will alts.

*My* two cents.
So, do it anyway, we'd still dump off probably 1.5m+ registered members. It'd keep FFR clean for a long time. Also stop being wusses about taking the time to re-AAA everything again. It'd only serve to help you improve your skill in the long run anyway. Having to replay every song overall would refine your ability to play in several areas. Think of the positives of it, not the negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous View Post
I really do like the pros you have for it, Phynx. Unfortunately, the fact that I'd have to play everything again scares me. XD

I'm pretty sure everyone would go berserk if they logged on Jan. 1st and suddenly every record of them playing was gone. Now that would be amusing to watch, hahaha.
Just do it. I think it'd be the best idea FFR would have ever implemented XD LOL

Old 12-12-2010, 03:39 AM   #13
( ゚д゚)彡
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
^
Old 12-12-2010, 03:48 AM   #14
kjwkjw
>w<
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
So, do it anyway, we'd still dump off probably 1.5m+ registered members. It'd keep FFR clean for a long time. Also stop being wusses about taking the time to re-AAA everything again. It'd only serve to help you improve your skill in the long run anyway. Having to replay every song overall would refine your ability to play in several areas. Think of the positives of it, not the negatives.
I did think of the positives... I just think the negatives outweigh them. I personally think playing 4+ minute rock songs under, say, Tricky or so won't really help me improve, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this way (I hope =P). Also not sure if wiping scores and accounts will have a *drastic* improvement on site performance, but I can't really argue firmly about that... not without the wipe actually being carried out.

This *is* an interesting idea to say the least, though.

Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
Project Sekai 437 / Princess Connect! ReDive 265
Old 12-12-2010, 03:50 AM   #15
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

ban madmatt and phynx
Old 12-12-2010, 03:50 AM   #16
Izzy
Snek

FFR Overall Rank: 332
FFR Average Rank: 7
FFR Grandtotal: 9,452,273,470
FFR Games Played: 13,990
FFR Multiplayer Level: 20
Forum Posts: 4,715
Member for: 7.87 years
Profile Views: 30,392
Profile Votes: 1,558

FFR Overall Rank: N/A
FFR Average Rank: N/A
FFR Grandtotal: 0
FFR Games Played: 0
FFR Multiplayer Level: 0
Forum Posts: 0
Member for: 0
Profile Views: 0
Profile Votes: 0

I don't think I like the sound of this.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:53 AM   #17
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwkjw View Post
I did think of the positives... I just think the negatives outweigh them. I personally think playing 4+ minute rock songs under, say, Tricky or so won't really help me improve, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this way (I hope =P). Also not sure if wiping scores and accounts will have a *drastic* improvement on site performance, but I can't really argue firmly about that... not without the wipe actually being carried out.

This *is* an interesting idea to say the least, though.
I've already told everyone that the whole "Rock" genre just needs to be f*cking deleted. That sh*t is lame, retarded, pointless and everyone hates everything in it. The ONLY good song is Reality which just move that to misc. Stop stepping rock songs seriously. F*CK THAT SH*T JOHNNY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
ban madmatt and phynx
Ban furries. (EDIT - Ban furries who have f*cked their pets, yeah that means you NFD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
FFR Overall Rank: 332
FFR Average Rank: 7
FFR Grandtotal: 9,452,273,470
FFR Games Played: 13,990
FFR Multiplayer Level: 20
Forum Posts: 4,715
Member for: 7.87 years
Profile Views: 30,392
Profile Votes: 1,558

FFR Overall Rank: N/A
FFR Average Rank: N/A
FFR Grandtotal: 0
FFR Games Played: 0
FFR Multiplayer Level: 0
Forum Posts: 0
Member for: 0
Profile Views: 0
Profile Votes: 0

I don't think I like the sound of this.
I love it.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:53 AM   #18
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

welp time to donate thousands of dollars to the community to ensure this doesn't happen
Old 12-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #19
( ゚д゚)彡

lol you think reality is a good song

bye
Old 12-12-2010, 04:00 AM   #20
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 View Post
lol you think reality is a good song

bye
Only cause it's fast and short. As for the song itself, it's not really music. It's kinda lame. I just like playing fast short songs.

Closed Thread