UWSTopGun
Banned

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=294542#294542
UWSTopGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:14 PM   #42
ThEclipse
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ThEclipse

Thanks for comments guys, I'd have to say, this score next to my quasar score has to be my my best/hardest accomplishments.

I still need to get snow down...

And wtf at everyone quitting, well that just puts me up in ranking =D
ThEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:16 PM   #43
emccky
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to emccky Send a message via MSN to emccky

Looks like I'm one step closer to being # 1 !
emccky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:24 PM   #44
Arch0wl-R2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditcom
Arch has a sdg fc.. :P

Very nice.. good MA too.
I beat his score.

He had like 12 greats but like 130 perfects or something.

I'll go for an SDG later.
You didn't "beat" my score. I'll quote what I said on my forum:

I got 12 greats FC on Vita back in May (7 months ago).

Hayden bitched about my MA (because I got 123 perfects), but that's because he doesn't realize that MA'ing Vita is a lot easier than getting lower greats (with indexes) and it's harder to get low greats on vita because of the energy put into it. If you aren't remotely good with indexes, you won't understand this. The 2 greats difference on Vita with indexes is worth a lot more than like, 22 perfects. A good example is my reality score, I've gotten much better MA than that, but what matters is that I got how little nonperfect steps I did, with only indexes. That was in may too, by the way.

Eclipse, try this

It was more recent, back around august or so.

I know I've gotten a lot better. I say this because the small world score is like 500x better than the VITA score and has like 3 times the double stepping that VITA does.

I'm not sure what my best is (scorewise) but I think it's somewhere between 60-80 perfects and 11 nonperfect steps. I can't check because I don't have my Screenshots directory anymore. I know for a fact that I've gotten 10 greats FC, and I know for a fact also that I haven't SDG'ed it because I remember I kept on trying to get it but never did because the song just got boring as hell to me. I remember black flagging the snow part but fucking up later on out of nervousness.

My point behind this is that with four fingers, you don't have to put a supreme amount of finger energy into it, so your concentration is on marvelouses, but with indexes depending on the song your focus changes.
Arch0wl-R2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:54 PM   #45
UWSTopGun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEclipse
Thanks for comments guys, I'd have to say, this score next to my quasar score has to be my my best/hardest accomplishments.

I still need to get snow down...

And wtf at everyone quitting, well that just puts me up in ranking =D
Yeah and don't mind me talking smack all this time we've been competiting or whatever but I will admit you will be better than me soon, those scores did take me a while to get and from what you've posted on you first few tries on some songs is just insane. Good luck playing.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:56 PM   #46
Velious
FFR Player

why are so many indexers posting on 4 fingered songs now
Quote:
Originally Posted by W1nd0wsXP
Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!
Velious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:57 PM   #47
ThEclipse
FFR Player

Quote:
I got 12 greats FC on Vita back in May (7 months ago).

Hayden bitched about my MA (because I got 123 perfects), but that's because he doesn't realize that MA'ing Vita is a lot easier than getting lower greats and it's harder to get low greats on vita because of the energy put into it. If you aren't remotely good with indexes, you won't understand this. The 2 greats difference on Vita with indexes is worth a lot more than like, 22 perfects. A good example is my reality score: http://www.arch0wl.com/realityaa2.jpg I've gotten much better MA than that, but what matters is that I got how little nonperfect steps I did, with only indexes. That was in may too, by the way.

Eclipse, try this:

http://www.arch0wl.com/smallworldblackflag.jpg

It was more recent, back around august or so.
Well Arch, I see part of what you're saying but it doesn't totally make sense. Now I can't touch the IASW score and that score is awesome but here's the thing. On Vita we could say we pick up most of our greats and perfects (at least most of the time, in your case) so while you could be getting more perfects at the part of the song I could be getting less but get 2 more greats my a misstep or maybe by just not being fast enough at that part. What i'm saying is probably 3/4 of my perfects and greats (all my greats). So i wouldn't say that those two less greats would really be better than my 30 or so less perfects.

btw I'll work on my IaSW.

I want to see your Snow score as well.

posted this on his site.

And looking at the score he posted, my score does look bigger than his so w/e
Old 12-15-2004, 05:58 PM   #48
ThEclipse
FFR Player

Thanks robby
Old 12-15-2004, 06:42 PM   #49
UWSTopGun
Banned

Yeah anytime man, also I don't know about the way you learn how to play songs that are hard for you but I tend to usually practice all hard songs on a lower rate to learn to patterns before I go and try to get a good score cause again I don't know about you but when I go play VITA all the time on 1.0 rate and keep getting the same score or worse over and over again I get pissed off.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:46 PM   #50
ThEclipse
FFR Player

The way I do is when I'll just play a simfile on x1.0 music speed. I might do okay on it or average but i'll play other songs. Maybe I'll come back to it laterm and play it again, I usually don't notice much of a difference but if I do, I may play it a few more times.

I very rarely play anything on slower music speed except i've been trying it on reality to get the patterns down.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:50 PM   #51
UWSTopGun
Banned

Yeah I still can't do Reality, won't be able to. I can be really fast on SM and hit like as fast as Arch on like 1.5 Quasar but hitting the arrows is another story XD

I can't stand playing on slower music because it being too slow and ruining my PA severly.