Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 08-29-2020, 02:25 PM   #1
Mickay
Banned

Default I need advice

I would like to receive advice on how to save health during a long work at the computer. My back hurts sometimes. Maybe someone here knows simple exercises that will help me get rid of back pain?
Mickay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: I need advice

standing desk might help more than exercise
Old 08-29-2020, 08:29 PM   #3
Mickay
Banned

I know that you can find special exercises to make your back muscles stronger and this will help you have a good posture. I also know that you can use special orthopedic bandages, for example, I used this back support Ortorex when I worked at the computer for a long time. This helps to reduce the load on the lower back and to maintain the correct position when you are sitting on a chair. I think this is a good solution for those who sit a lot and cann't often take breaks from this (for example, a long trip or work that doesn't imply that you will leave the workplace).

Last edited by Mickay; 08-29-2020 at 08:34 PM..
Mickay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:04 AM   #4
James Somers
Banned

I first went for a massage, then I started going to the gym three times a week. It helps a lot to remove blood congestion, stretch muscles, and generally keep yourself in shape. Just one piece of advice: don't start training yourself, find a good coach. You will gain experience, you will be able to combine exercises for yourself.
James Somers is offline   Reply With Quote