Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-8-2016, 04:56 PM   #11
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Listen to Coldplay.
dickturd numero deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
My first game related post: I like YoshL being inquisitive here and the intention is very pure.
dude, no. I don't like what you did there. Makes me think that you're going to take his dick to dinner and also drive it home and give it a massage in the same night, regardless of whatever he says. At least quote some stuff that ya like so I don't think you're glorifying everything he's said on andy/dfr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
So if it's off it's allowed and if it's on, it's not? I assumed I knew what that rule meant, lol. Either way, me not knowing the rule should in some way indicate I haven't been using it, and thus my posts aren't choreographed.
I'm not going to sit here and claim inexperience or ignorance as an excuse to make low-content/no-content posts. I have a bad feeling about that AA post, and even if he comes here and rides your dick for defending him, I'm probably still going to have that feeling. But we'll have to see.

Okay, so I generalized a tactic. Good to know I was wrong. I still believe that would cause chaos or at least prevent bandwagoning.

As I began to refute your further points, I realized my original accusation no longer makes sense to me. MML has a town read on tokzic, which AA questioned. But if AA and tokzic are both wolves, then AA should support a town read on his fellow wolf, not question it. I don't think that clears AA for me yet, but I feel less strongly on him being a wolf. tokzic is in question too, but not scum.

I can promise you this is not the case. I've never talked to tokzic before. I don't know if he's town or not, but MML seems like a smart duder.

Anyway, YoshL, I don't think you'd be this aggressive if you weren't town, so that's my read on you.

-o24
Town leaning andy for right now. It reminds me of my reasoning during the first game I ever played. I didn't talk much during my first game because I was a wolf, but I feel like this is what I would be pooping out if I rolled town that game.

While I do somewhat like the kind of push & nailing on the head that YoshL is doing, I genuinely think that andy is putting out a noob game, without much thought on the posts besides expressing that he just didn't know some certain things about the game until it started and people acted differently about it.

There's a first for everyone, this ma first Mystery game and here I am thinking that everyone was going to have the common decency to dress up. smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
this doesn't sound like dfr
what do dfr sound like? :^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
when you say it feels like a weird post from me, there are a few possibilities:

1. you have a meta on me that I normally shitpost a lot (if you do that's a lie because I don't), and therefore me immediately being serious is strange

2. you have a general meta of townspeople shitposting (not true afaik) and me not doing so stands out as scummy

3. other

which is it?
I have a meta on you that tells me you get tilted af very easily lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Also, agreed,

So dfr is sticking his neck out for the new guy because...? Is the question that I had in my head. Coupled with his eagerness to start defending makes me think, based on the mini outburst, that, indeed, had strong opinions on the new player being pcked on with such scrutiny. Ergo, because he displayed frustration that he's pure and most likely town.

...And that's my emotion read. lol
ooooh so dat wat dfr sound like. hmm ok..-ish.
Wonder if YoshL's opinion/thought is any different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
also wait how is this even part of your accusation

it was literally the first page of the game, I don't see how that can be part of your accusation unless you're throwing it on there as a way of reinforcing the scum me that you've painted in your mind
that face when 'literally the first page of the game' relates so much with what I did regarding the last game I played where I was wolf. You know, that one where ya got tilted as fuc as bad town read d0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
as i said earlier it's a subject that i have strong opinions and beliefs in. personally i don't see why this is big now when i've done so in the past in and out of games.

and i said it's not fair to say out of 20 because i feel like that could be used to credit yourself in someway. even then out of 20 vs out of 10 is a difference of 5% or 10%.
I like this post, not like, w e w l a d amounts, but like, amounts.

- Tosh 2014