Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #161
sayuncle990
SIU Making a COMEBACK
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ScarletSky's Amateur FFR Tournament

If it's not too late, I'd like to sign up as well! I have had a slight skill drop, so I'm pming you my current scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
wow, not having a girlfriend must have done wonders to my ability to jack well!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #162
Altivu
FFR Player

Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (42.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Altivu; 12-12-2011 at 02:21 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #163
Go_Oilers_Go
<<Insert Title Here>>
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSky View Post
I had too, you'd be perfect for D5, but you're just better than everyone else. =S

I really apologize for that, and trust me, you're not the first person I've had to say no to that I thought could compete. Lot of rage has been directed at me for that.
Argh. >_<

What were some of my questionable scores?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #164
xTitan69x
Regina Trio
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xTitan69x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Oilers_Go View Post
Argh. >_<

What were some of my questionable scores?
I think Go_Oilers_Go should be allowed in, he's not too good...
Old 12-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #165
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

While I want to participate in the tourny, I want to donate my share of whatever I win back to the credit pot (not play for prizes). I have almost 300k credits now, and the newer players need them much more than I

Edit://
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicturbo View Post
Wow... I can't touch that. My best was 26-21-5-31.... I don't even understand how you can be so accurate at such a snail's pace >.<
Just listen to the song and match the notes to it ... altivu did better than me, too. Nice job there

Old 12-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #166
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
While I want to participate in the tourny, I want to donate my share of whatever I win back to the credit pot (not play for prizes). I have almost 300k credits now, and the newer players need them much more than I

Edit://

Just listen to the song and match the notes to it ... altivu did better than me, too. Nice job there
Well then if you win I'll just keep the credits there, since it was coming out of there anyway. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTitan69x View Post
I think Go_Oilers_Go should be allowed in, he's not too good...
D4 shouldn't be able to AAA anything greater than a 7, which is what everyone there is currently able to do (I word it like that because some of the players in that division, in fact i think all of them are in a skill drop at that spot). If you're getting more than that, then you won't be able to compete unless I made a 5th division. Actually, I've had plenty of people who are just above the skill cap who still want in... I suppose I could make one, there were originally 5 divisions anyway.

Last edited by ScarletSky; 12-12-2011 at 11:43 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #167
Go_Oilers_Go
<<Insert Title Here>>
FFR Veteran

I can't AAA greater than a 7. Want me to explain via PM or play some songs to prove it?
Old 12-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #168
TheThong
♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to TheThong

I also think Go_Oilers_Go should be allowed to participate in this tournament. I did a level rank compare and I've got a number of scores that are higher than his, so would that mean I shouldn't be allowed in the tourney? I can't exactly see what all his public scores are (cos I don't have the vet status) but he's said that he can't AAA higher than 7, so that would make him eligible to participate, right?
Old 12-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #169
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

I'd be +1 for a D5 which plays 7 or 8's - 10's, but it's up to you. Honestly I can AAA a good deal of 8's upon whoring and SDG the easier 9's. Several of the current D4's are in the same boat and could use the bump imo.

Drop a note in the op by my name that I'm not competing for prizes to make it easy to remember (by my name on the participants list).

Old 12-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #170
Altivu
FFR Player

So much for amateur tournament...=P
Old 12-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #171
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

I don't need to participate, nor did I believe I was qualified in the first place. I just pointed out when I first posted in this thread that there were people listed that were on my level, then I played a couple of the songs and sent him the PM with the scores. If he wants to bump up the cap for the top division, it's up to him

Old 12-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #172
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Spot contest with slow speed mods? Oh man, my 11 years of arcade dance gaming finally pays off! (Uhh, apart from all that fitness. I guess that counts.)

First of all, as requested.

Then for fun!

Now to get those other songs that were requested. Although, I think I may be too good to enter. I now have 2 AAAs on 8s (Aww yeah, Metropolis Zone), and my stupid non-legit AAA on a 9 (CIA Rave, played index lawl).

EDIT: Awwww shucks, I had mirror on. Does it matter?

Last edited by wildfireskunk; 12-13-2011 at 12:13 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #173
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Welp ladies and gentlemen, we have our spon con winner. 5,000 credits goes to wildfireskunk.

I'll add go_oilers again and have another person look at his level ranks (not a vet so I can't, like I said).

As for D5, I'll add it for now (since it was originally there) and see if we get enough people in it. But Even as of now, D4's low on players. They'll end up finishing a round earlier. So if not enough are able to compete in it by round 1, then D5 will be removed altogether. Meaning no one in that division will get to compete. Exception to that is anyone that is moved from another division to compete in D5 will still be able to compete in their original division.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #174
NickGallagher7
FFR Player

Can you count me in please (:! I read (albeit quickly as I'm pressed for time) through the original post. I don't need to send a screenshot of my levelstats or anything do I?

Forgive me if I missed something. Tournaments are fun (:.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #175
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Nope, no screenshot of your stats. Just wait until round one begins.

I'll be sending PMs out to all the competitors when R1 starts as well, to help avoid players just "forgetting" about the tournament.

Also, wildfire, if that's the case, I'm going to move you on up to D5 since you have a few more 9s SDGd as well now.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #176
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThong View Post
I also think Go_Oilers_Go should be allowed to participate in this tournament. I did a level rank compare and I've got a number of scores that are higher than his, so would that mean I shouldn't be allowed in the tourney? I can't exactly see what all his public scores are (cos I don't have the vet status) but he's said that he can't AAA higher than 7, so that would make him eligible to participate, right?
oh......

Go_Oilers_Go

Summer Time Perfume 7/0/1/0
Adventures of lolo 4/0/0/2
Little God Channel 22/0/0/5
Kidney Stone 3/0/2/0
Red Wings Over Baron 13/0/0/0

Also appears you've been blacklisted before Oilers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 12-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #177
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
oh......

Go_Oilers_Go

Summer Time Perfume 7/0/1/0
Adventures of lolo 4/0/0/2
Little God Channel 22/0/0/5
Kidney Stone 3/0/2/0
Red Wings Over Baron 13/0/0/0

Also appears you've been blacklisted before Oilers.
This is just SO AWESOME!!!

Now I have people trying to get in to my tournament by LYING TO MY FACE.
This just creates a whole new problem, because I don't know if this is first one to do this.

Both Go_Oilers AND xTitan69x are removed from the tournament.

NO EXCEPTIONS, NO ARGUMENTS

Old 12-13-2011, 01:31 PM   #178
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Aww, thanks! That 5k credits brings me to a grand 15k, otherwise I'd be donating to the tournament fund...

One thing about my level stats, disregard the Monsterous Turtles, Vertex Beta and Illumination of Sky scores. They weren't mine/were ~5 years ago on index XD Regardless, D5 in this suits me just perfect. Hopefully some of the other players still in D1 and D2 in the tournament will come join in

EDIT - Now I don't know much about why things are as they are, but a suggestion towards Psychoangel. Might it be possible to give people who volunteer and you permit to run tournaments the ability the Vets get to see other peoples levelstats? Perhaps another title like 'Tournament Organiser' or something that just adds that to make it easier for organisers to vet the entrants??

Last edited by wildfireskunk; 12-13-2011 at 01:35 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #179
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

I just wanna bring something up because even since the official started I've noticed a lot of people claiming that scores "aren't theirs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Site Rules
FFR The Game:

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated whatsoever. If you are caught trying to cheat in any way, your level rank stats will be wiped and you will more than likely be blacklisted. (Being blacklisted means your scores and anything associated with them will not be able to record.) You can also be banned for cheating.

Listed below are examples of what will warrant a complete level rank stats wipe and a possible blacklisting of your account. If you are unsure if a certain action may be cheating, ask a staff member first. Not all forms of cheating will be listed here.

-Using a bot.
-Exploiting glitches.
-Using slowdown. (Slowing down the gameplay. Do note, this does not mean using speedmods below the FFR default speedmod of 1x.)
-Having someone else play for you on your account.
Put that in bold because that's the one people seem to bring up the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
EDIT - Now I don't know much about why things are as they are, but a suggestion towards Psychoangel. Might it be possible to give people who volunteer and you permit to run tournaments the ability the Vets get to see other peoples levelstats? Perhaps another title like 'Tournament Organiser' or something that just adds that to make it easier for organisers to vet the entrants??
I've been helping Scarlet with the tournament placements. If the person doesn't have the ability to look themselves they can always get a helper to co-host with or look to other tourneys and how people are doing to help place them. I told him about Go_Oilers_Go when he tried entering in the 1st place. The stuff you're getting from Vet status is the stuff we used to have to pay for as a subscriber. It was a decision made when the site came back and became non profit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 12-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #180
AmreKept
FFR Player

I'd like to enter please! My only 9 AAA is Yoshi's Cookie.
Closed Thread