Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-9-2020, 11:19 PM   #24
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: request: EXTREMELY EASY songs batch (difficulty 1 songs and lower)

Quote:
Originally Posted by springyboard View Post
As a new FFR player and Pokemon fan, I completely agree! Seeing Lavendar Town among the easiest songs was a huge motivation for me and I SDGed it before FCing some difficulty 2 and 3 songs. In fact, it is the only song that I have an AAA equivalent of at least 1 (other than the only 3 songs, all difficulty 1, that I AAAed on).

Is it true that to reach level 1, I need an AAA equivalent of 1 on at least 15 songs?
Glad to see that file has had an audience

For me on making easier content, it would feel weird to simplify say frictional nevada, compared to say my simplification of freedom dive. It’s really hard to find a song that you can chart an engaging part at a simple level. Examples being excite bike or fastest finger pointer. Finger pointer in particular is probably the only easy file in this game I don’t like.

I like making easier files, but not only do I not want to flood submissions with simplified recharts - because I easily could - I want them to... not be finger pointer either.

If that makes any sense. Not bashing finger pointer, that one is just me.

Edit: I guess a good in game example would also be Sleep, part two. Its made in the same style as freedom dive v2.

Last edited by XelNya; 06-9-2020 at 11:21 PM..
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote