Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-1-2022, 02:03 PM   #221
justin
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Okay perfect - I'll get the wiki updated. Cheers!

edit: updated.

Last edited by justin; 03-1-2022 at 02:08 PM..
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-7-2022, 12:57 AM   #222
trumaestro
I don't get no respect
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Given how the DESTINY/Destiny situation was handled earlier, a similar scenario exists for TURBO/Turbo. Would end up with

Turbo [RushJet1]
TURBO [Tokyo Machine][Heavy]
TURBO [Tokyo Machine][Standard]

Hoping that's the last of the duplicate name disambiguation.
trumaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-2-2022, 08:15 AM   #223
trumaestro
I don't get no respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Also btw rq: The song "kiss the sexy robot ultimate championship 201X!!!" [2879]'s original title is "kiss the sexy robot?? ultimate championshiop 201X!!!" as shown here:

and here: http://underveil.unisphere.tv/sequel/

I thought it didn't have the ?'s because no other titles did, but then I found a whole bunch of em including the more recently renamed "Of course you need me".
typo highlighted above exists in game
Old 04-4-2022, 08:09 PM   #224
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumaestro View Post
typo highlighted above exists in game
Fixed.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2022, 02:07 AM   #225
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

A lot of song titles have been corrected or altered over the years, but the names and descriptions of a lot of tokens have not be adjusted.

A few examples:
"B.B. - Revenge -" is written as "BB Revenge"
in the description of "B.B. - Revenge -" it say "BB Evolution" instead of "B.B. - Evolution -"
The description of "Binary Rendezvous" does not specify which "ruins" must be played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Last edited by storn42; 04-5-2022 at 02:08 AM..
storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2022, 09:39 AM   #226
jacobvl39
Difficulty Consultant
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Molto Vivace is actually a tempo indication, not a name. It should be called Transcendental Etude no. 2
jacobvl39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2022, 12:19 PM   #227
jh05013
oh hi
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

SHI*O*KA*RA* has a strange edge case. The BOF page shows a star at the end(SHI☆O☆KA☆RA☆), but the actual BMS file, the Groundbreaking page, and the BGA do not(SHI☆O☆KA☆RA).

Last edited by jh05013; 04-5-2022 at 12:20 PM..
jh05013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2022, 04:56 PM   #228
Zlyice
Slightly unpronounceable
Lead Difficulty Consultant
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran

Azure recently got re-rated from 49 to 52. It's currently in the Dance genre, which has files <50 difficulty. Should Azure be moved to Dance 2 now based on its new rating?
Zlyice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2022, 05:11 PM   #229
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
A lot of song titles have been corrected or altered over the years, but the names and descriptions of a lot of tokens have not be adjusted.

A few examples:
"B.B. - Revenge -" is written as "BB Revenge"
in the description of "B.B. - Revenge -" it say "BB Evolution" instead of "B.B. - Evolution -"
The description of "Binary Rendezvous" does not specify which "ruins" must be played.
This is an @Velocity issue, I can't change/fix those things on my end, since only Developers essentially have access to directly change token info/data/unlock requirements. Only thing Game Managers can essentially do, is provide token unlocks, update icon images, and create the initial token template for unlocks (the unlock itself needs to be done by a Developer). Will ping.

edit: Scratch that, I do have ability to edit text for those pages on the website. Fixed. Will still ping tho because there are a few token things out of my control, like unlock text.

List me more examples/prepare a list of what needs updating, and I will change them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobvl39 View Post
Molto Vivace is actually a tempo indication, not a name. It should be called Transcendental Etude no. 2
This is a Legacy song that's already hidden from public for its age/quality standards, it would have to be put through public discussion on whether or not to change the song name (due to how people search/find the song, among other situations like bg splash screen info inherited from legacy songs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh05013 View Post
SHI*O*KA*RA* has a strange edge case. The BOF page shows a star at the end(SHI☆O☆KA☆RA☆), but the actual BMS file, the Groundbreaking page, and the BGA do not(SHI☆O☆KA☆RA).
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlyice View Post
Azure recently got re-rated from 49 to 52. It's currently in the Dance genre, which has files <50 difficulty. Should Azure be moved to Dance 2 now based on its new rating?
Good catch. Fixed.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-5-2022 at 05:16 PM..
Old 04-5-2022, 05:16 PM   #230
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm totally for changing the completely wrong song name of "Molto Vivace" to Transcendental Etude. idc if people were more familiar with the name as the song tempo; gotta respect the song title as I think what the author intended trumps the familiarity of an incorrect title because people weren't serious about it decades ago. Over time, the correct name will eventually gain familiarity.

Last edited by bmah; 04-5-2022 at 05:17 PM..
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2022, 10:40 PM   #231
jh05013
oh hi

There are so many tokens with incorrect or outdated song titles in their names and description that it's worth going through the whole list. Among the first 25 skill tokens, 3, 4, 12, 13, 17, 19, 24, and 25 should be fixed. Skill token 3 also mentions Hellbeat twice.
Old 04-6-2022, 12:32 PM   #232
Snupeh
D7 Elite Keymasher
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Skill Token Corrections

Spontaneous Hydroxide v2

Get a AAA on "Spontaneous Hydroxide" to unlock Spontaneous Hydroxide v2.

Dazzling Destiny

Full Combo "Dazzling Soul" to unlock Dazzling Destiny.

HELLBEAT V2

Pass "HELLBEAT" with 200+ combo, 10 or fewer misses/boos to unlock HELLBEAT V2.

IDOL (Danpa with Posing Guys ver)

Pass "Torinouta (The Speed Freak's Noise Rave Remix)" to unlock IDOL (Danpa with Posing Guys ver).

First Try

Pass "Legend of Zelda Remix" to unlock First Try.

UNknown Girl

Get 40 or more credits on any 1 song to unlock UNknown Girl.

B.B. - Revenge -

Pass "B.B. - Evolution -" with more misses than boos to unlock B.B. - Revenge -.

Destiny [Smiley] v2

Get 313 perfects, 0 goods, 0 averages, 299 misses, 0 boos on "Destiny [Smiley]" to unlock Destiny [Smiley] v2.

Emotions v2

Get 400+ perfects, 20+ goods, and 20+ averages on "Emotions" to unlock Emotions v2.

So Long To The Circus

Hit at least 200 notes before failing on "Victims and Martyrs" to unlock So Long To The Circus.

Zephon

Get exactly a 9 good Full Combo on "TAKECORE OF YOURSELF" to unlock Zephon.

Manjushage

Get a combo of 600 or higher on "Piano Etude (Demon Fire) [Heavy]" to unlock Manjushage.

Judgment Days

Get the same number of goods, averages, misses, and boos (above 0) on "Samurai Road -Determination-" to unlock Judgment Days.

Crow Song

Get at least 20 more averages than goods and at least 150 more perfects than goods on "Noir (Remixed)" to unlock Crow Song.

party 4u "holy nite mix" v3

Get more boos than misses than averages than goods than perfects on "party 4u "holy nite mix" v2" to unlock party 4u "holy nite mix" v3.

Starman

Get a Full Combo on "SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix" with at least 160 goods and 10 or fewer perfects and averages to unlock Starman.

EternuS

Pass "Bicycle Break", "Troglodytic Epica", "Song For The Nihonjins", and "MAX Forever" in a row in the listed order to unlock EternuS.

Heavy Danger

Get a AAA on "Free Space [FFR Edit]" to unlock Heavy Danger.

{Satori} v2

Get fewer than 5 boos and 0 averages while passing "{Satori}" to unlock {Satori} v2.

lolharp5000

Pass "Lawn Wake IV" with boos, misses, and averages all being within 5 of each other to unlock lolharp5000.

CAULI FLOWER

Get a Full Combo on "Brightone" with 9 or fewer goods to unlock CAULI FLOWER.

~Absolute Zero~

Get a total score of 0 on "Fahrenheit" while hitting only 1 arrow to unlock ~Absolute Zero~.

OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Heavy]

Get a AAA on a song with the difficulty range between 50 - 59 to unlock OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Heavy].

OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Oni]

Get a AAA on a song with the difficulty range between 70 - 84 to unlock OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Oni].

Love Cheat!

Get a 500+ combo on "Youkoso! Himitsu no Janbaraya!" to unlock Love Cheat!.

Luna Marionette

Get exactly 444 misses on "Moonbeam" with exactly 4 combo and under 440 perfects, and pass, to unlock Luna Marionette.

Sail AwaY

Full Combo "Secret Zombie Room", "Massive (FFR Edit)", and "Breaking the Common" in a row (in that order) to unlock Sail AwaY.

Melonman's OP

Get a BlackFlag or AAA on "Jurs OP" 3 times in a row to unlock Melonman's OP.

Eien Meikyu

Pass "Free Space [FFR Edit]" to unlock Eien Meikyu.

Geno's Forest F-Zero

Pass "SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix" with at least a 100 combo to unlock Geno's Forest F-Zero.

Pokemon DnB

Pass "Halcyon [SGX]" with 20 or fewer averages to unlock Pokemon DnB.

I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX)

Pass "Love You Anymore" with 40 or fewer goods to unlock I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX).

Summer Starry Sky

Pass Trip to the Moon (Club Remix) with 80+ Perfects to unlock Summer Starry Sky.

Technostorm Hurricane

Get a 250+ combo on "Raindrops" to unlock Technostorm Hurricane.

Like Glass

Pass "Seattle's Finest [Explicit]" with 50 or fewer goods, 40 or fewer averages, 40 or fewer misses, and 60 or fewer boos to unlock Like Glass.

Crying soul

Pass "This Beat is For Tha Streets!" with under 100 combined goods and averages to unlock Crying soul.

Ride of the Black Rider

Pass "Soul Shift (FFR Edit)" with 170 or more combined perfects and goods to unlock Ride of the Black Rider.

Raindrops v2

Full Combo "Raindrops" with at least 463 perfects to unlock Raindrops v2.

Minute Waltz v2

Pass "Minute Waltz" with under 100 boos to unlock Minute Waltz v2.

OMGWTFT0k3N

Get a score of 2 Perfects, 4 Goods, 6 Averages, 8 Misses, 10 Boos, and a 12 Combo on "Excite Bike [Light]" to unlock OMGWTFT0k3N.

party 4u "holy nite mix"

Full Combo "party 4u "holy nite mix" v3" and "party 4u "holy nite mix" v2" with 0 boos in a row (in that order) to unlock party 4u "holy nite mix".

Ding Dong Song [Standard]

Pass "Ding Dong Song [Light]" with 10 or fewer misses and 10 or fewer boos to unlock Ding Dong Song [Standard].

A correspondances illumitees

Pass "Elektrik Shiivers" with 2 or less boos to unlock A correspondances illumitees.

The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

Full Combo "The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater" with less than 100 boos to unlock The Bird's Concrete Nosedive.

404th of July

Pass "July" with 4 goods, 0 averages, 4 misses, and 0 boos to unlock 404th of July.

R176 v2

Pass "R176" with 176 misses, 176 boos and 176 or less combined goods and averages to unlock R176 v2.

My Little Pony Medley [Heavy]

Full Combo "My Little Pony Medley [Standard]" with 9 or less combined goods and averages, without boos to unlock My Little Pony Medley [Heavy].

S

Pass "Sonata Pathetique - Mov. I" with exactly 8 goods and 13 boos without averages or misses to unlock S.

Nothing's Gonna Stop Me v2

Pass "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me" to unlock Nothing's Gonna Stop Me v2.

Kirlian Shores

Full Combo "Kirlian Changes" with the same perfect and boo counts to unlock Kirlian Shores.

The earth blew up v2

Get 12 or less goods, 21 or less averages, 20 or less misses, 12 or less boos and pass on "The earth blew up" to unlock The earth blew up v2.

White Walls [Part 2]

Pass and get a combo of 2500 or more with 9 or less misses on "White Walls [Part 1]" to unlock White Wall [Part 2].

car select

Pass "The Five" with a score of 5 goods, 5 averages, 5 misses, and 5 boos to unlock car select.

Incident Zero

Get a Full Combo on "~Absolute Zero~" with no averages or boos to unlock Incident Zero.

Nanairopanda (32-bit Full Color MIX)

Get a Full Combo on "Nanairopanda v2" with 32 goods or less, 0 averages, and 0 boos to unlock Nanairopanda (32-bit Full Color MIX).

PUNK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS

Full Combo "Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows" to unlock PUNK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS.

Extratone in a Perfect World

Full Combo "Extratone Pirates" to unlock Extratone in a Perfect World.

grind2 v2

Pass "grind2" with 2 or fewer misses and 2 or fewer boos to unlock grind2 v2.

Tsumeawase Pt. 3

Pass "Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses and then also pass Music (For Kirby) with 5 or fewer misses to unlock Tsumeawase Pt. 3.

CirnoRHTL

Full combo "Fanteucpx[zv" with 19 goods or less and 19 boos or less to unlock CirnoRHTL.

/a/

Full Combo "All your base are belong to ME" with 19 goods or less and 19 boos or less to unlock /a/.

Tritsch Tratsch Polka [Heavy]

Pass "Tritsch Tratsch Polka [Light]" with more than 214 goods to unlock Tritsch Tratsch Polka [Heavy].

Devilz Sacrifice -shokuzai no hitsuji-

Pass "Devilz Staircase" with 666 boos or more to unlock Devilz Sacrifice -shokuzai no hitsuji-.

PWND!

Pass "Trip to the Moon (Club Remix)" with 143 perfects and 1 boo to unlock PWND!.

Highway Highway DESTINY

Pass "DESTINY [orgt]" with either the same number of goods as misses OR same number of averages as boos to unlock Highway Highway DESTINY.

Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix) v2

Full Combo "Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix)" to unlock Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix) v2.

In The Summer (Canblaster Remix)

Full Combo "A Yodeler In Texas" with 25 boos or less to unlock In The Summer (Canblaster Remix).

Dreamin' attraction!! (Extended)

Full Combo "Music (For Kirby)" with 25 goods or less and 25 boos or less to unlock Dreamin' attraction!! (Extended).

Death Piano v2

Pass "Death Piano" to unlock Death Piano v2.

Reading Rainbow

Pass "ABCDeath" while missing every right note (90 misses) and hitting all notes in the three other columns, also with 9 goods or less and 9 boos or less to unlock Reading Rainbow.

V1 v2

Pass "V1" with two goods, two averages, two misses, and two boos to unlock V1 v2.

Chik Habit v2

Pass "Chik Habit" with at least 1225 perfects to unlock Chik Habit v2.

System Doctor v2

Pass "System Doctor" with a armstrong max combo of 153, 370, 371, 407, or 1634 and with less than 153 misses to unlock System Doctor v2.

Starbound

AAA "Star" to unlock Starbound.

Alice in misanthrope

Pass "Alice's Garden" with at least 344 perfects and at least 172 max combo to unlock Alice in misanthrope.

Happy Birthday

Pass "Pita" with 106 perfects and 20 boos to unlock Happy Birthday.

Almost There [Standard]

Pass "Almost There [Oni]" to unlock Almost There [Standard].

Heterochromia Iridis v2

Pass "Heterochromia Iridis" with at least 1845 perfects to unlock Heterochromia Iridis v2.

Ants Of The Sky

Get exactly 1337 max combo on "Turn Soonest to the Sea" to unlock Ants Of The Sky.

Parousia-LAST JUDGEMENT-

Pass "Parousia" to unlock Parousia-LAST JUDGEMENT-.

Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion V2

Pass "Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion" to unlock Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion v2.

Passengers [Light]

AAA "Passengers [Beginner]" to unlock Passengers [Light].

Anima v2

Pass "Anima" with 11 misses or less to unlock Anima v2.

Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion v3

Fail "Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion" to unlock Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion v3.

Magical 8bit Tour v2

Pass "Magical 8bit Tour" with 1,000 combo or greater to unlock Magical 8bit Tour v2.

theyaremanycolors

Full Combo "Undiscovered Colors" to unlock theyaremanycolors.

Me, You, And Everything Became Untrue

Pass "Truth (xKore Remix)" with less than 100 max combo to unlock Me, You, And Everything Became Untrue.

Excite Bike [Heavy]

Pass "Excite Bike [Light]" with a negative raw score to unlock Excite Bike [Heavy].

Excite Bike [Oni]

AAA "Excite Bike [Heavy]" to unlock Excite Bike [Oni].

Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Full Version]

Full Combo "Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Heavy]" to unlock Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Full Version].

A Quick Death v2

Pass "A Quick Death" to unlock A Quick Death v2.

EBONY & IVORY [Heavy]

Pass "EBONY & IVORY [Standard]" with 8 goods, 3 averages, 8 misses and 3 boos to unlock EBONY & IVORY [Heavy].

Zen'on

Pass "LOSHAXI" with 40 or less raw goods to unlock Zen'on.

Japan Style Breakcore!!! 2

Full combo "Japan Style Breakcore!!!" with 19 goods or less and 19 boos or less to unlock Japan Style Breakcore!!! 2.

Rengoku-Purgatorium- v2

Pass "Rengoku-Purgatorium-" with single digit misses and boos to unlock Rengoku-Purgatorium- v2.

The Ever Increasing Death Toll of Birds In My Life

Full Combo "The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater", "The Bird's Concrete Nosedive", "The Bird's Midair Heatstroke", "The Bird's Snapshot Lifespan" in a row in the listed order to unlock The Ever Increasing Death Toll of Birds In My Life.

Reparatus+Paradisus

Get at least 1000 combo on "Double Helix" with a raw good count of no more than 60 to unlock Reparatus+Paradisus.

Also, there is another skill token that I am not sure if it needs to be fixed, and that is the 59th token. I think "," can be used instead of "*".

Last edited by Snupeh; 04-7-2022 at 01:53 AM..
Snupeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2022, 05:09 AM   #233
jh05013
oh hi

Wow that's a huge list. Thanks! I think the "*" in skill token 59 is intended to be a multiplication symbol.

For achievement/event tokens:

Ride Out -> Ride Out!
Forza Azzuri -> Forza Azzurri (song name should be changed too)
Takecore Of Yourself -> TAKECORE OF YOURSELF
Samurai Road -> Samurai Road -Determination-
Kakke Ecko -> Kakke Ecko (I Love J-Core Forever Mixxx)
The Games We Played (Full Edition) -> The Games We Played [Full Edition]
Touhou Judgement in the Sixtieth Year -> Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year
Strangeprogram v0 -> STRANGEPROGRAM v0
The requirement for FREEDOM DiVE (k. far a. day mix) is missing a closing parenthesis

Speaking of achievement tokens, I really wish B-E-E-R, TGWP Full Edition, etc. had "... then visit your levelranks page" in their requirements. This is not specified in-game, which is causing confusion to a lot of people.
Old 04-7-2022, 05:29 AM   #234
Snupeh
D7 Elite Keymasher

Thank you for listing the other half. Tokens will also be largely corrected with these lists. After those are corrected in this way, it is useful to go over them again by eliminating the small details.
Old 04-7-2022, 08:17 PM   #235
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snupeh View Post
Skill Token Corrections

Spontaneous Hydroxide v2

Dazzling Destiny

HELLBEAT V2

Pass "Torinouta (The Speed Freak's Noise Rave Remix)" to unlock IDOL (Danpa with Posing Guys ver).

First Try

UNknown Girl

B.B. - Revenge -

Pass "B.B. - Evolution -" with more misses than boos to unlock B.B. - Revenge -.

Destiny [Smiley] v2

Get 313 perfects, 0 goods, 0 averages, 299 misses, 0 boos on "Destiny [Smiley]" to unlock Destiny [Smiley] v2.

Emotions v2

Get 400+ perfects, 20+ goods, and 20+ averages on "Emotions" to unlock Emotions v2.

So Long To The Circus

Hit at least 200 notes before failing on "Victims and Martyrs" to unlock So Long To The Circus.

Zephon

Manjushage

Get a combo of 600 or higher on "Piano Etude (Demon Fire) [Heavy]" to unlock Manjushage.

Judgment Days

Get the same number of goods, averages, misses, and boos (above 0) on "Samurai Road -Determination-" to unlock Judgment Days.

Crow Song

Get at least 20 more averages than goods and at least 150 more perfects than goods on "Noir (Remixed)" to unlock Crow Song.

Get more boos than misses than averages than goods than perfects on "party 4u "holy nite mix" v2" to unlock party 4u "holy nite mix" v3.

Starman

Get a Full Combo on "SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix" with at least 160 goods and 10 or fewer perfects and averages to unlock Starman.

EternuS

Pass "Bicycle Break", "Troglodytic Epica", "Song For The Nihonjins", and "MAX Forever" in a row in the listed order to unlock EternuS.

Heavy Danger

{Satori} v2

Get fewer than 5 boos and 0 averages while passing "{Satori}" to unlock {Satori} v2.

lolharp5000

Pass "Lawn Wake IV" with boos, misses, and averages all being within 5 of each other to unlock lolharp5000.

CAULI FLOWER

~Absolute Zero~

Get a total score of 0 on "Fahrenheit" while hitting only 1 arrow to unlock ~Absolute Zero~.

OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Heavy]

Get a AAA on a song with the difficulty range between 50 - 59 to unlock OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Heavy].

OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Oni]

Get a AAA on a song with the difficulty range between 70 - 84 to unlock OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Oni].

Love Cheat!

Luna Marionette

Get exactly 444 misses on "Moonbeam" with exactly 4 combo and under 440 perfects, and pass, to unlock Luna Marionette.

Sail AwaY

Full Combo "Secret Zombie Room", "Massive (FFR Edit)", and "Breaking the Common" in a row (in that order) to unlock Sail AwaY.

Melonman's OP

Eien Meikyu

Geno's Forest F-Zero

Pass "SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix" with at least a 100 combo to unlock Geno's Forest F-Zero.

Pokemon DnB

Pass "Love You Anymore" with 40 or fewer goods to unlock I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX).

Summer Starry Sky

Pass Trip to the Moon (Club Remix) with 80+ Perfects to unlock Summer Starry Sky.

Technostorm Hurricane

Like Glass

Pass "Seattle's Finest [Explicit]" with 50 or fewer goods, 40 or fewer averages, 40 or fewer misses, and 60 or fewer boos to unlock Like Glass.

Crying soul

Pass "This Beat is For Tha Streets!" with under 100 combined goods and averages to unlock Crying soul.

Ride of the Black Rider

Pass "Soul Shift (FFR Edit)" with 170 or more combined perfects and goods to unlock Ride of the Black Rider.

Raindrops v2

Minute Waltz v2

OMGWTFT0k3N

Get a score of 2 Perfects, 4 Goods, 6 Averages, 8 Misses, 10 Boos, and a 12 Combo on "Excite Bike [Light]" to unlock OMGWTFT0k3N.

party 4u "holy nite mix"

Full Combo "party 4u "holy nite mix" v3" and "party 4u "holy nite mix" v2" with 0 boos in a row (in that order) to unlock party 4u "holy nite mix".

Pass "Ding Dong Song [Light]" with 10 or fewer misses and 10 or fewer boos to unlock Ding Dong Song [Standard].

Pass "Elektrik Shiivers" with 2 or less boos to unlock A correspondances illumitees.

Full Combo "The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater" with less than 100 boos to unlock The Bird's Concrete Nosedive.

404th of July

Pass "July" with 4 goods, 0 averages, 4 misses, and 0 boos to unlock 404th of July.

R176 v2

Pass "R176" with 176 misses, 176 boos and 176 or less combined goods and averages to unlock R176 v2.

Full Combo "My Little Pony Medley [Standard]" with 9 or less combined goods and averages, without boos to unlock My Little Pony Medley [Heavy].

S

Pass "Sonata Pathetique - Mov. I" with exactly 8 goods and 13 boos without averages or misses to unlock S.

Kirlian Shores

Full Combo "Kirlian Changes" with the same perfect and boo counts to unlock Kirlian Shores.

The earth blew up v2

Get 12 or less goods, 21 or less averages, 20 or less misses, 12 or less boos and pass on "The earth blew up" to unlock The earth blew up v2.

White Walls [Part 2]

Pass and get a combo of 2500 or more with 9 or less misses on "White Walls [Part 1]" to unlock White Wall [Part 2].

car select

Pass "The Five" with a score of 5 goods, 5 averages, 5 misses, and 5 boos to unlock car select.

Incident Zero

Get a Full Combo on "~Absolute Zero~" with no averages or boos to unlock Incident Zero.

Get a Full Combo on "Nanairopanda v2" with 32 goods or less, 0 averages, and 0 boos to unlock Nanairopanda (32-bit Full Color MIX).

Full Combo "Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows" to unlock PUNK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS.

grind2 v2

Tsumeawase Pt. 3

Pass "Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses and then also pass Music (For Kirby) with 5 or fewer misses to unlock Tsumeawase Pt. 3.

CirnoRHTL

Full combo "Fanteucpx[zv" with 19 goods or less and 19 boos or less to unlock CirnoRHTL.

/a/

Full Combo "All your base are belong to ME" with 19 goods or less and 19 boos or less to unlock /a/.

Pass "Tritsch Tratsch Polka [Light]" with more than 214 goods to unlock Tritsch Tratsch Polka [Heavy].

Pass "Devilz Staircase" with 666 boos or more to unlock Devilz Sacrifice -shokuzai no hitsuji-.

PWND!

Pass "Trip to the Moon (Club Remix)" with 143 perfects and 1 boo to unlock PWND!.

Highway Highway DESTINY

Pass "DESTINY [orgt]" with either the same number of goods as misses OR same number of averages as boos to unlock Highway Highway DESTINY.

Full Combo "Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix)" to unlock Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix) v2.

Full Combo "A Yodeler In Texas" with 25 boos or less to unlock In The Summer (Canblaster Remix).

Full Combo "Music (For Kirby)" with 25 goods or less and 25 boos or less to unlock Dreamin' attraction!! (Extended).

Death Piano v2

Reading Rainbow

Pass "ABCDeath" while missing every right note (90 misses) and hitting all notes in the three other columns, also with 9 goods or less and 9 boos or less to unlock Reading Rainbow.

V1 v2

Pass "V1" with two goods, two averages, two misses, and two boos to unlock V1 v2.

Chik Habit v2

System Doctor v2

Pass "System Doctor" with a armstrong max combo of 153, 370, 371, 407, or 1634 and with less than 153 misses to unlock System Doctor v2.

Starbound

Alice in misanthrope

Pass "Alice's Garden" with at least 344 perfects and at least 172 max combo to unlock Alice in misanthrope.

Happy Birthday

Almost There [Standard]

Heterochromia Iridis v2

Pass "Heterochromia Iridis" with at least 1845 perfects to unlock Heterochromia Iridis v2.

Ants Of The Sky

Get exactly 1337 max combo on "Turn Soonest to the Sea" to unlock Ants Of The Sky.

Parousia-LAST JUDGEMENT-

Pass "Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion" to unlock Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion v2.

Passengers [Light]

Anima v2

Fail "Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion" to unlock Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion v3.

Magical 8bit Tour v2

Pass "Magical 8bit Tour" with 1,000 combo or greater to unlock Magical 8bit Tour v2.

theyaremanycolors

Pass "Truth (xKore Remix)" with less than 100 max combo to unlock Me, You, And Everything Became Untrue.

Excite Bike [Heavy]

Pass "Excite Bike [Light]" with a negative raw score to unlock Excite Bike [Heavy].

Excite Bike [Oni]

Full Combo "Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Heavy]" to unlock Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Full Version].

A Quick Death v2

EBONY & IVORY [Heavy]

Pass "EBONY & IVORY [Standard]" with 8 goods, 3 averages, 8 misses and 3 boos to unlock EBONY & IVORY [Heavy].

Zen'on

Full combo "Japan Style Breakcore!!!" with 19 goods or less and 19 boos or less to unlock Japan Style Breakcore!!! 2.

Rengoku-Purgatorium- v2

Pass "Rengoku-Purgatorium-" with single digit misses and boos to unlock Rengoku-Purgatorium- v2.

Full Combo "The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater", "The Bird's Concrete Nosedive", "The Bird's Midair Heatstroke", "The Bird's Snapshot Lifespan" in a row in the listed order to unlock The Ever Increasing Death Toll of Birds In My Life.

Reparatus+Paradisus

Get at least 1000 combo on "Double Helix" with a raw good count of no more than 60 to unlock Reparatus+Paradisus.

Also, there is another skill token that I am not sure if it needs to be fixed, and that is the 59th token. I think "," can be used instead of "*".
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh05013 View Post
Wow that's a huge list. Thanks! I think the "*" in skill token 59 is intended to be a multiplication symbol.

For achievement/event tokens:

Ride Out -> Ride Out!
Forza Azzuri -> Forza Azzurri (song name should be changed too)
Takecore Of Yourself -> TAKECORE OF YOURSELF
Samurai Road -> Samurai Road -Determination-
Kakke Ecko -> Kakke Ecko (I Love J-Core Forever Mixxx)
The Games We Played (Full Edition) -> The Games We Played [Full Edition]
Touhou Judgement in the Sixtieth Year -> Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year
Strangeprogram v0 -> STRANGEPROGRAM v0
The requirement for FREEDOM DiVE (k. far a. day mix) is missing a closing parenthesis

Speaking of achievement tokens, I really wish B-E-E-R, TGWP Full Edition, etc. had "... then visit your levelranks page" in their requirements. This is not specified in-game, which is causing confusion to a lot of people.
There is a link at the top of event token/skill token pages denoting that you must visit levelranks to unlock them:

If you wanted to have it reflected in-game, probably worth putting in a word w/ Velocity or dropping into #feature-discussion on the FFR Official Discord to strike up conversation about adding that (imo more people use the site page than the in-game Token viewer page).

Outside of that, these are both fixed, and I have sent the internal file that handles skill token unlocks (with these changes) to Velocity so that they can show as such in-game.

Have a look at the new token/skill token pages. Let me know if it needs further changing.

And, thank you very much for going through the absolute hell that it would've been to word out everything like that. I really appreciate it.

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-8-2022, 07:57 AM   #236
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Skill Token Corrections

Spontaneous Hydroxide v2

Dazzling Destiny

HELLBEAT V2

First Try

UNknown Girl

B.B. - Revenge -

Destiny [Smiley] v2

Emotions v2

So Long To The Circus

Zephon

Manjushage

Judgment Days

Crow Song

Starman

EternuS

Heavy Danger

{Satori} v2

lolharp5000

CAULI FLOWER

~Absolute Zero~

OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Heavy]

OTAKU SPEEDVIBE [Oni]

Love Cheat!

Luna Marionette

Sail AwaY

Melonman's OP

Eien Meikyu

Geno's Forest F-Zero

Pokemon DnB

Summer Starry Sky

Technostorm Hurricane

Like Glass

Crying soul

Ride of the Black Rider

Raindrops v2

Minute Waltz v2

OMGWTFT0k3N

party 4u "holy nite mix"

404th of July

R176 v2

S

Kirlian Shores

The earth blew up v2

White Walls [Part 2]

car select

Incident Zero

grind2 v2

Tsumeawase Pt. 3

CirnoRHTL

/a/

PWND!

Highway Highway DESTINY

Death Piano v2

Reading Rainbow

V1 v2

Chik Habit v2

System Doctor v2

Starbound

Alice in misanthrope

Happy Birthday

Almost There [Standard]

Heterochromia Iridis v2

Ants Of The Sky

Parousia-LAST JUDGEMENT-

Passengers [Light]

Anima v2

Magical 8bit Tour v2

theyaremanycolors

Excite Bike [Heavy]

Excite Bike [Oni]

A Quick Death v2

EBONY & IVORY [Heavy]

Zen'on

Rengoku-Purgatorium- v2

Reparatus+Paradisus

I was working on a skill token overhaul proposal in private and jesus you just saved me so much work. Glad someone else cared about this as much as I did.

Last edited by XelNya; 04-8-2022 at 07:58 AM..
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2022, 11:22 AM   #237
Snupeh
D7 Elite Keymasher

I gave Skill Tokens a second look and found a few more things.

Quote:
EternuS

Max Forever ---> MAX Forever

Quote:

↓Title↓

I'm Raving (B0UNC3 Mix) ---> I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX)

Quote:
Summer Starry Sky

Pass "Trip to the Moon (Club Remix)" with 80+ Perfects to unlock Summer Starry Sky.

My bad, sorry...

Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia Mov.3

Get a Single Digit Good (9 or fewer goods, 0 averages, 0 boos, Full Combo) on "Rondo Alla Turca" and "Rondo Alla Turca v2" in a row (in that order) to unlock Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia Mov.3.

Quote:
Tsumeawase Pt. 3

Pass "Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses and then also pass "Music (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses to unlock Tsumeawase Pt. 3.

Sorry for that too.

For Achievement & Event Tokens, I suggest putting a full stop at the end of requirement sentences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I was working on a skill token overhaul proposal in private and jesus you just saved me so much work. Glad someone else cared about this as much as I did.
I'm glad you care about it as much as I do as well. Feel free to point out anything I missed!

Last edited by Snupeh; 04-8-2022 at 11:38 AM..
Old 04-8-2022, 03:24 PM   #238
gold stinger

Fixed the above.

Might need a bit more clarification for 'sentences' in regards to Achievement & Event Tokens. I've added periods to the end of obvious sentences in requirements in Event Tokens. Personally, just listing a requirement that doesn't have much sentence structure I have left out, but if you wanna make a number list of stuff that should have periods or just all of them, let me know.

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-8-2022, 04:53 PM   #239
Snupeh
D7 Elite Keymasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Fixed the above.

Might need a bit more clarification for 'sentences' in regards to Achievement & Event Tokens. I've added periods to the end of obvious sentences in requirements in Event Tokens. Personally, just listing a requirement that doesn't have much sentence structure I have left out, but if you wanna make a number list of stuff that should have periods or just all of them, let me know.
This too has been settled.

From my point of view, there seems to be no problem with tokens for now. If someone sees a mistake or lack of something, don't hesitate to post it.
Old 04-9-2022, 12:03 PM   #240
trumaestro
I don't get no respect

Should maybe distinguish BEER! and BEER. Would make BEER! [Psychostick] and BEER [Is-m]

Would also then need to update the token text for BEER [Is-m]

Also suggest listing out the songs required to unlock You Gotta B-E-E-R! in its token requirement

Last edited by trumaestro; 04-9-2022 at 01:06 PM..