Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Birthdays
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Birthdays Wish ALL the happy birthdays!

Old 11-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default homeless for a week!

~fun time story time~ with sarah.

so i missed the bus one shitty monday morning, decided to take the second bus. but no, that was bad of me and can actually get a person thrown out. just so everyone is clear, my family at home has become relatively mentally and verbally abusive. so after missing the bus, my mom drives me and starts yelling at me the entire car ride. after so much pent up rage and shit, i couldnt take the fucking screaming any more so i didnt really but i sort of punched her and it wasnt a full-out punch, it was more like a fist kind of bonking her in the side of the face: kinda like *little punch* not like *HOLY SHIT I OWE DAT BISH A NEW FACE punch*.

so after this car ride i go to school and my dad texted me that i was officially kicked out, so i go home to get my things and pack it all up on my back and head to work. apparently that punch came back to terrorize my evening i was arrested at the store, in front of my manager, coworkers and customers, taken to the po car outside of target and was told that no charges were pressed, if i go back home its trespassing and if i go inside, its breaking in. and i will get arrested. ALL OF IT STILL GOES ON MY RECORD REGARDLESS. then they proceeded to hand me a care package my parents gave them. whats the point of giving me extra panties if they kicked me out and had me arrested? i dont understand the logic. because they still care? how is fucking up my record caring? man, theyre like a bad ex gf. "we cant be together but i love you"

on another note, i know one should not hit, but after months and months of abuse wouldnt you just wanna hurt the bully who puts you down too? im sure you would. my aunt and uncle completely understand my actions and i like i said i know what i did was wrong and not to mention disrespectful but its nice having someone understand my end of it all. but yeah.... so basically after spending a night with the police and at a shelter, i missed the second day if school because i was on the other side of the city. i still managed to get to work with all of my belongings on my back that night and i told one of my coworkers my situation and he let me stay at his place for a couple nights.

it was heaven. i havent smoked that much pot in so fucking long - all to myself btw, in a room surrounded by videogames, weed, cards, and later on - the xbox one and zelda - which i already beat because i work at ebgames so, yeah... after all of this i saw my aunt on thursday night and went back to work for the midnight release for the xb1.

i work two jobs and i had still managed to get to work on time. i was at school on time and maintained my studies. I even found time to cook an entire pasta salad for the pot luck we had this afternoon at school. on top of that, i managed to maintain some sort of hygene. i never looked "less" than usual, minus the hair straightening. my struggle had made a lot of people proud of me. my parents will never know what i went through this week and i dont need their satisfaction. all i truly wanted was to come home and see my cat. she was waiting for me in the living room, watching outside. i went up to the window and saw her act like a puppy dog. she perked up and went to the window and started mewing and pawing for me. shes here with me now, im eating the pasta salad i made for today and im back at home. im sore, tired and fell asleep at 5pm. i just let the whole world drift away.

all i know is that attitude counts for everything. staying positive and really thinking about the next practical move is what had kept me on my toes. ive become so strong from this situation. i hope i can maintain this now that i came back. i know im not safe here at home, but its a sacrifice i gotta learn to make.

tl;dr i REALLY need a shower >.>
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: homeless for a week!

Do you really live in Japan?
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

I know these things you can buy from the dollar store that can attatch a garden hose to it and it will use it like a handheld shower head. You could probably get the garden hose as well from the dollar store and attach it to your bathtub.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

you have locked me up in your heart
and thew away the key. . .

and thew away the key. . .

thew away the key

thew
Old 11-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

tumblr.com
L.B.D.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

myspace.com
Old 11-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #7
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.B.D.D View Post
tumblr.com
ur prolly right... im sorry
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #8
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 View Post
ur prolly right... im sorry
Nah fuck him. I'm curious.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #9
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Happy Birthday!1
Pseudo Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
justin_ator
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma View Post
Happy Birthday!1
Was thinking this as well
Old 11-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #11
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Nah fuck him. I'm curious.
Me as well
Old 11-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #12
justin_ator
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

yeah fuck me too

wait
Old 11-22-2013, 11:16 PM   #13
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
yeah fuck me too

wait
/DEAD
Old 11-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #14
.Layne.
~~
FFR Veteran

your fault for punching your mom ~

edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Last edited by .Layne.; 11-22-2013 at 11:23 PM..
.Layne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #15
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Do you really live in Japan?
Isn't weed in Japan like $50 a gram in some places and not tolerated at all/law enforced?
RNGRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #16
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight

Old 11-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #17
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

i tl;drd but if u punch ur mom expect to be homeless bye
Old 11-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #18
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 View Post
~fun time story time~ with sarah.

so i missed the bus one shitty monday morning, decided to take the second bus. but no, that was bad of me and can actually get a person thrown out. just so everyone is clear, my family at home has become relatively mentally and verbally abusive. so after missing the bus, my mom drives me and starts yelling at me the entire car ride. after so much pent up rage and shit, i couldnt take the fucking screaming any more so i didnt really but i sort of punched her and it wasnt a full-out punch, it was more like a fist kind of bonking her in the side of the face: kinda like *little punch* not like *HOLY SHIT I OWE DAT BISH A NEW FACE punch*.

so after this car ride i go to school and my dad texted me that i was officially kicked out, so i go home to get my things and pack it all up on my back and head to work. apparently that punch came back to terrorize my evening i was arrested at the store, in front of my manager, coworkers and customers, taken to the po car outside of target and was told that no charges were pressed, if i go back home its trespassing and if i go inside, its breaking in. and i will get arrested. ALL OF IT STILL GOES ON MY RECORD REGARDLESS. then they proceeded to hand me a care package my parents gave them. whats the point of giving me extra panties if they kicked me out and had me arrested? i dont understand the logic. because they still care? how is fucking up my record caring? man, theyre like a bad ex gf. "we cant be together but i love you"

on another note, i know one should not hit, but after months and months of abuse wouldnt you just wanna hurt the bully who puts you down too? im sure you would. my aunt and uncle completely understand my actions and i like i said i know what i did was wrong and not to mention disrespectful but its nice having someone understand my end of it all. but yeah.... so basically after spending a night with the police and at a shelter, i missed the second day if school because i was on the other side of the city. i still managed to get to work with all of my belongings on my back that night and i told one of my coworkers my situation and he let me stay at his place for a couple nights.

it was heaven. i havent smoked that much pot in so fucking long - all to myself btw, in a room surrounded by videogames, weed, cards, and later on - the xbox one and zelda - which i already beat because i work at ebgames so, yeah... after all of this i saw my aunt on thursday night and went back to work for the midnight release for the xb1.

i work two jobs and i had still managed to get to work on time. i was at school on time and maintained my studies. I even found time to cook an entire pasta salad for the pot luck we had this afternoon at school. on top of that, i managed to maintain some sort of hygene. i never looked "less" than usual, minus the hair straightening. my struggle had made a lot of people proud of me. my parents will never know what i went through this week and i dont need their satisfaction. all i truly wanted was to come home and see my cat. she was waiting for me in the living room, watching outside. i went up to the window and saw her act like a puppy dog. she perked up and went to the window and started mewing and pawing for me. shes here with me now, im eating the pasta salad i made for today and im back at home. im sore, tired and fell asleep at 5pm. i just let the whole world drift away.

all i know is that attitude counts for everything. staying positive and really thinking about the next practical move is what had kept me on my toes. ive become so strong from this situation. i hope i can maintain this now that i came back. i know im not safe here at home, but its a sacrifice i gotta learn to make.

tl;dr i REALLY need a shower >.>
haha i hope you do
ilikexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #19
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

The Epitome of American Education System
Thank You For Your Time And Money
We Will Continue To Educate and Create People That Are A Positive Addition To Society
Old 11-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #20
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran