inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
also at some point i reread the eod0 posts and i liked roundbox there before

i still do, really

like "join on blind?" and "this lynch fucking sucks" are posts you really only have to make as a wolf if wab is exactly your partner imo
to extend this type of read to other people:
benslot is an absolute disaster from it, he didn't vote day 0 even though he was around and talking about irrelevant garbage that didn't matter and then tried to justify it the next day (iirc even unprompted, before it was mentioned as policy) and his other days are either continuing to not vote or late naked votes, only one of which is even kinda sorta defensible

wab is okay? he was a wagon one of those days and has shown up to talk and stuff too

force is like between those two i think because i thought his d0 was poopy but he got better on successive days
Old 12-22-2017, 07:19 AM   #1422
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
upon reflection I've been playing like fucking shit
dude same
Old 12-22-2017, 07:20 AM   #1423
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

okay i'm going to attempt to go back to sleep

dunno if it'll work yet
Old 12-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #1424
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

time to read 1400 posts
Old 12-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #1425
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm starting to lean from Roundbox/Wineandbread to Roundbox/T-Force based on recent interactions.

I feel like they're not interested into solving a Haku with live interactions and prefer to shade ben now that he's no longer here to defend himself.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:15 PM   #1426
Hakulyte
the Haku

I would also like to know if you're all going to be here for EoD and/or if you're interested to end this phase slightly earlier so there's no "EoD pressure" into voting the right person.

Something like 1-2 hours before EoD by example.

I was in a F4 in the Chosen One game and everyone was full paranoia mode because of the EoD pressure and I feel like that affected their decision making.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #1427
Hakulyte
the Haku

Think of it like a deadline for deciding who you want to vote and why.

If we go pass that point well, at least the phase is not over.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:20 PM   #1428
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I looked that up yesterday while reading the thread for the first time and I'm currently assuming the setup is exactly DVMTTTT with a less likely scenario of DVMMMTT assuming there's 2 masons that never claimed, but I feel like both masons would have claimed by now. I also feel like SK would have shot something after Sunfan was taken out of the game. The amount of NKs up to this point doesn't suggest another vigi was in the game either.

I've seen reuben_tate meme a G-R-A-D-I-A-N-T -> G-R-A-N-T-A-I-D thing at the beginning of the game, but I can confirm he's not a PR.

If I'm wrong and there's a PR still alive in this game, I think you should claim now because this should help with PoE.
I mean if the masons were smart they would claim and then town would win. MMM is impossible by that standard.
In which case 4T becomes the most likely. If you think SK is still in the game we lose anyway so, I think it's best just to operate under the assumption of 2 wolves.

I really considered fake claiming just to rally town but on second thought I don't think it'd fly.

Quote:

this is excluding dead people but even reading those people's posts, these reasons are still rather original to them iirc

i do remember a thing from a prev game which didn't come up at all in this one, which was something like "you're asking blind for things he can't provide", which feels like the situation he was trapped in re: his earlier votes. i think that's something sunfan says but i honestly forget, and he didn't say something like that in this game

if roundbox recalls what i'm talking about here since he's played like every twg tbh then this in particular might look bad for him, because it could very well be a meta thing he's chosen to discard for convenience's sake in this game
Well I would have expected blind to reevaluate his reads a bit instead of digging his own grave. That's most certainly something he could have provided, in my view, but then again, lack of games played with said person.

Quote:
to extend this type of read to other people:
benslot is an absolute disaster from it, he didn't vote day 0 even though he was around and talking about irrelevant garbage that didn't matter and then tried to justify it the next day (iirc even unprompted, before it was mentioned as policy) and his other days are either continuing to not vote or late naked votes, only one of which is even kinda sorta defensible

wab is okay? he was a wagon one of those days and has shown up to talk and stuff too

force is like between those two i think because i thought his d0 was poopy but he got better on successive days
Yeah one of those things that stood out to me were those naked votes at the last second both of the previous days. @Haku why do you think he voted rb last minute, from your point of view?

Quote:
I'm starting to lean from Roundbox/Wineandbread to Roundbox/T-Force based on recent interactions.

I feel like they're not interested into solving a Haku with live interactions and prefer to shade ben now that he's no longer here to defend himself.
I don't think I'm trying to shade ben; your slot is inevitably tied with his actions, no matter how you act today.

That being said, despite the counter wagon onto a wolf would just feel so bizarre to me the more I think about it. In a world where he's town though, roundbox and I look the worst for doing it.

I should also mention that now that MML is cleared town, I know for a fact there is at least 1 wolf on raeko's votes (inD, T-Force, ben/Haku). If you guys are going to suspect anyone on ben's wagon d2, please do not assume rb/wnb is a team (and preferably, do not assume I am a wolf)
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #1429
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I would also like to know if you're all going to be here for EoD and/or if you're interested to end this phase slightly earlier so there's no "EoD pressure" into voting the right person.

I was in a F4 in the Chosen One game and everyone was full paranoia mode because of the EoD pressure and I feel like that affected their decision making.
I think this is a good window and I should be around for it
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:32 PM   #1430
Hakulyte
the Haku

A mix of Roundbox making this post @ #1319 and his interaction with MML at the end of the phase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Here. Caught up

If you think WolfLar would try and actually save a partner with as many wolf games that I've played, you deserve this dayphase to be a waste.

Past that I already made my cases and you guys have not done anything significant in the time I was gone. At least Roundbox is trying here where the fuck is town that was like 3 pages in 6 hours leading up to EoD damn

Vote Roundbox or WnB here. Voting me gets you an embarrassingly avoidable mislynch and a waste of a phase. If you do lynch me just know that you can still win by picking up the slack and lyncing RB/WnB in turn.

Probably my last post I don't really give a fuck you either get it or you don't
Quote:
I think I'm a little offended
Quote:
You also don't read
Quote:
Roundbox responding before reading posts: Confirmed.
Maybe he did read it, but didn't think of it on the spot, but it seems like MML had more reasons to not like Roundbox.

Quote:
Assuming we have two wolves, it's Roundbox and WnB. I solved it in the night.

First, lets get the easy clears out of the way

Xelnya is cleared because duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

SunFan claimed doc, and while the act of claiming doc itself wouldn't clear him in and off itself he had way too many hints and knew to grab those for it to have been a last minute fakery. He also voted Raeko who was a wolf. SunFan (dispute what my sig would lead to believe) would never bus a partner in this situation. He's 100% green in my books.

T-Force was on Raeko too early for me to believe that he is a wolf. I don't know if I've ever seen him bus either.

InDheart voted Raeko first, and no matter what Star wants to say I don't see a problem with InD's early game. Also here's been in this thread as I write this for awhile and I don't know many wolves who read the thread doing night. Wouldn't clear someone for that alone but I think it's some tasty frosting on the villager cake

Both Ben and WnB seem hard to place, but I think that it's extreme unlikely that we had two wolves as the lynch targets because the wagons settled on those two and everyone voted. I think wolves would have probably propped a third option up if both where red, so Ben looks clear to me.

That leaves Roundbox and WnB as wolves.

I've been making cases for Roundbox on why I am not impressed with his game so far all of last phase so if you've been paying any amount of attention you'll know I have him down as 100% scum now after this PoE; He hasn't done any serious work and I'm pretty sure his top wolf picks are ben and me (something he had to 180 on after I started dogging him) with little progression. I'm just not impressed and everyone else looking so good seal the deal.

WnB actually didn't look that bad on their own but PoE points to them. The first days votes actually do not support this however---neither Raeko nor Roundbox tried to save them. We may only have two wolves this game.

I'm obviously going to go Roundbox today.

-

This obviously does not count for an SK, which could still be anyone not Xel or SunFan.
May be worth quoting.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #1431
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
I don't think I'm trying to shade ben; your slot is inevitably tied with his actions, no matter how you act today.
In your case it's the vote, not the interactions.

You've been pretty open about this game so far and I don't believe you're trying to push an agenda atm.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:09 PM   #1432
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

i can do whatever
Old 12-22-2017, 01:15 PM   #1433
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

yeah, that was the mml post i found the end of yesterday

i was really looking for the cases he was making previous to that and didn't find them
Old 12-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #1434
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

here's what I got so far, I didn't have as much time as I thought I would have.

81 posts in and I'm already bored and not finding anything worth merit
ind points out the awkwardness of wv's interactions with thesunfan, initially called the shitpost hunting a bit odd. he's following up on a point he established earlier. looks fine.
150 "pretty sure I'm winning the lynch right now though so I don't know with what authority I make this post" - this tone is a bit defeatist from inD. he's somewhat complacent with being top lynch but isn't really doing much. martyrdom? d0 martyrdom sounds a little better than wnb's recent martyrdom ("lynch me or roundbox next phase if this turns out bad")
211 - inD's presence started growing and he became upset with wv/manti/raeko/tforce for not really doing anything. the way he phrased it didn't feel like a cop out
238 - joke vote on WV in response to WV asking for pressure
328 - "starting to understand why people don't like d0s i think" same
338 - inD posts reasoning for WV vote, citing wv not being able to answer things and instead just asking other people qustions
he backs off a few posts later saying that he was Having a Fun Time on the Internet

I have some errands I need to do
Old 12-22-2017, 01:29 PM   #1435
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I mean, I have done that before with an outed doctor, but that was with the hopes that town would turn on him lol.

No but seriously how does not killing IC make me look better thats fucking stupid and now you're just trying to find a reason to throw shade over here. Do some work instead.

Actually here Roundbox if this is the quality grade I can expect from you we might as well get my vote out of the way.
lol

if this is his case and then it just snowballs from here then lol

tunnel city

if he's right i'll never believe it was for the right reasons
Old 12-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #1436
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
hot take: lar is on the wolf team going with the flow of his teammates and intentionally not killing the IC to make lar look towny
What made you say that initially ?
Old 12-22-2017, 01:41 PM   #1437
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
I should also mention that now that MML is cleared town, I know for a fact there is at least 1 wolf on raeko's votes (inD, T-Force, ben/Haku). If you guys are going to suspect anyone on ben's wagon d2, please do not assume rb/wnb is a team (and preferably, do not assume I am a wolf)
oh yeah

so from your/box's pov somebody has to have bused now

this mean you're suspecting roundbox though? because really we have to look at everything anyway and that's just one piece; like if you think there's one that didn't bus it's 100% box to you

last sentence kinda reads odd to me

truthfully box's read on raeko has felt wibbly wobbly to me (but i can't say much better for my own read on star); he points out a bunch of things that are supposedly non-alignment indicative for her, at some point he's light town reading her, and then moves her back to hard null eventually

the whole point of looking at those pairs of people was #justhydrathings
Old 12-22-2017, 01:58 PM   #1438
Hakulyte
the Haku

@inDheart

In #658

When you said "i've got not much on his posts today beyond i don't actively hate them, i feel like i hate more what isn't there, and he also had rather little to say d0", what did you feel like that was "missing" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Reading the thread. Just finished page 30.

HOT READS INC.:
Wolf team is sunfan, star-crossed, and inD.
Lacks development.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:03 PM   #1439
Hakulyte
the Haku

@T-Force

I see this post, but I cannot understand your headspace at all for building that as a scenario.

Quote:
Tinfoil hat time:

I'm not sold on Manti's slot being clean due to him replacing out, and while star has done work, for the first few pages of D1 it was focused on the relationship of InD and sunfan.

Sunfan leeches on pretty quickly.

Their target is inD.

2 wolves bus another one, gain town cred off of strong play, ezpz game in the bag.

Not to mention, I believe I pointed out a possible distance in D0 from sunfan and Manti, but I'll need to find it again to consider my stance.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:08 PM   #1440
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Also, might as well respond to this essay. At least the first few 'graphs.

MML doesn't really fit into either world because I don't know how much he's played with funnygurl, but I'm sure he's played with her a few times. Either way, he doesn't to it for the frame, and he'd probably go for Grad as the kill (unless he's doing a con job in this thread).
If he is, he got overwhelmed by partners, but I don't see it.

tl;dr, yeah probably town for MML.

When I say meme, I mean that it's a decently known "rivalry" that she and I have where we almost never end up on the same team (see the first few pages). Amazingly enough, we not only got the same team again, it's in back-to-back games that I've played in... go figure.

Tbh, her d0 is/was pretty unclear of her alignment. It's par for the course with her. She gets easier to read as the game goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
MixMasterLar
X.X.X

roundbox
X.X

---

T-Force --> MixMasterLar (POST)
...okay...
Closed Thread