Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #21
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: New COD AW

Yea normally with the past CoD's after MW2 (with the exception of black ops 2 a little bit) i could never play alone and would only ever go on when my buddies did, but with this one i still have fun hopping into a game by myself. it's the best CoD in a looooooong time imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #22
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Isn't that the norm for any AAA title anyways?
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:58 AM   #23
James May
FFR Player

Single Player is definitely better than the previous ones but I only play single player nowadays rofl. Multiplayer is just typical to other CoD games but if I had to put it in terms of my overall experience in the games (this is accounting for both single/multi/extra modes)...

MW1 (I think we all know that its obv) > MW2 > WaW > AW > BO > MW3 > BO2 > Spoopy Ghosts

Yay for one who has an unbiased view at the series to review this...

Graphics: Looks spiffy, though I find it funny how half of the maps I played has South Korea involved in the city maps rofl. Also, DAMMIT COD PEOPLE DON'T SLIP LIKE A BANANA PEEL GAG WHEN THEY DIE IN MULTIPLAYER

Controls: Ehh...it'll get you there. For how it handles, it handles pretty well for your run-of-the-mill CoD game.

Sound: Generic CoD soundtrack with uninspired multiplayer voice acting and you get your typical "hurr durr they're camping/hacking/cheating" derps when you play multiplayer. Single Player campaign voice acting is p neat though.

Plot: <Didn't play it all the way but its so far better rofl>

Other tidbits: Seems like the digital version on the PS3 is unstable as fuck since it would freeze up on me every 10 matches or so, thus causing me to restart my PS3. Might be my system but can anyone confirm if they had that issue as well?

The App: DEAR GOD THE APP. It's pretty rubbish but then again I'd wait until later for when the App is much more reliable. Doesn't load up clan rosters or clan stats from what I have experienced so far. But to be fair, wait until like a month or so if you're not playing CoD for the MLG Pro Strats stuff.

Overall: It's better than what most of the shit it had been putting out for years. Is the game still meh? Yes. But does it try to give back that enjoyable experience that MW1 & 2 try to give? Fuck yes. But, it styill falls short under the "usual CoD shooter game that is pretentiously overhyped" that it has brought forth ever since MW2 came out.

Decent, but worth the pick up only if you have been buying the game. Other than that, I'd be wary of the multiplayer if you're an online-only person.

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:06 PM   #24
Godnick

Once you realize that the Bal-27 and the Ak-12 are the only 2 good guns in the game (The tac-19 and MORS are nice too just not my thing) The game's a lot more fun since your k/d looks better. This game seems to have more luck involved than any of the other COD games. If anyone wants to play on the ps3 End Survival or other game modes together hit me up!
Old 11-17-2014, 01:23 PM   #25
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godnick View Post
Once you realize that the Bal-27 and the Ak-12 are the only 2 good guns in the game...
The Bal is not good for hardcore game modes at all, unlike the hBra for its quicker burst. The Ak is just full-auto with the highest damage, of course it's decent.

It really boils down to preference since unlike other CoD's, most of these weapons have completely different attributes along with variations of most weapons.
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 06:48 PM   #26
ricochxxx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I Hate the new CAll of Duties! I hate the exo pack! I love MW3 and Cod 4 played to much of that lol!
ricochxxx is offline   Reply With Quote