Old 05-2-2009, 06:46 PM   #41
virus003
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to virus003
Default Re: Ten Free Subbies!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics View Post
What? I'm not using an alt to try and get two subscriptions.

I'm stating that I've been a member for the required time because of an old account I had. Note that I haven't even used that in over 2 months. If you don't believe me, check all my threads and stuff from the past. I don't want to get cheated out of a subbie just because you think I'm trying to double up.
sounds suspicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUioX View Post
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
stop back seat modding its annoying
Old 05-2-2009, 06:51 PM   #42
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

Not at all. He made the name for team chaos, sillies.
That's his new, PERMANENT account.
Old 05-2-2009, 07:07 PM   #43
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Why not just stick to one solid account

Proud member of Team No
Old 05-2-2009, 07:44 PM   #44
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Cyrenics Send a message via MSN to TC_Cyrenics

The rules of the team clearly state that members make an account with the prefix TC_. I played a few games, got some irreparably awesome scores, and stuck with this one.

How is that suspicious? Anyway, whatever, I'll try again next month, unless you uphold goelo's appeal, in which case I'll be taking my subscription as well, seeing as it's pretty much the same scenario.
Old 05-2-2009, 11:49 PM   #45
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
the way im finding alts and links to other ip's this might well go on for a bit. and sappy u might actually get a subby. we will see
so if you re finding alts then that means im likely to get a subbie cause i was the third post after warriormag who was ten- so this is lookin good!
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 05-3-2009, 12:19 AM   #46
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

Ok. Let me clarify. ANYONE WITH THE SAME IP AS ANOTHER ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE GETTING A SUBBY. (I would make that statement big and red if I could but I dont know code) Bolthmann, I'm not arguing with you. We have gone through this already. If you don't like how I am doing this, then, I don't know, down profile vote me. Please move on. Thank you.

Old 05-3-2009, 12:35 AM   #47
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Ok. Let me clarify. ANYONE WITH THE SAME IP AS ANOTHER ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE GETTING A SUBBY. (I would make that statement big and red if I could but I dont know code) Bolthmann, I'm not arguing with you. We have gone through this already. If you don't like how I am doing this, then, I don't know, down profile vote me. Please move on. Thank you.

YOU told me that next time, if GOELO was the one who actually posted, then you would give him the subby...now your not doing it.
Old 05-3-2009, 03:39 PM   #48
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

Bolthmann it is unfortunate that you share an IP with other account. One of those accounts happens to be Goelo. This disqualifies you and him from receiving a subscription from me. If you really want to take it to an extreme, you can always purchase a subby from me. 150k for 6 months, 300 for 1 year. Thank you.

Old 05-3-2009, 04:19 PM   #49
sumzup
(+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sumzup Send a message via MSN to sumzup

Will you do the subbies for May at the end of the month?

Also, I have another account called bankofsumzup to store random credits (it's a measure to prevent me from gambling :P). Does this invalidate me? Because that would really suck...many people (including some of the most well-respected members on the site as well as mods) have alts for one reason or another; as long as someone is open and not trying to deceive, I don't think they should be ineligible.

And if somehow the entire list is invalidated for this month, I would like a subbie.
Old 05-3-2009, 04:38 PM   #50
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Bolthmann it is unfortunate that you share an IP with other account. One of those accounts happens to be Goelo. This disqualifies you and him from receiving a subscription from me. If you really want to take it to an extreme, you can always purchase a subby from me. 150k for 6 months, 300 for 1 year. Thank you.
when will you give these out cause im definately on the list now lol
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 05-3-2009, 05:54 PM   #51
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

well then this IP system needs to be reworked, because ME AND GOELO ARE TWO DIFFERENT FREAKING PEOPLE.

i think you are probably the only person out of everyone who knows me who reckons i am goelo.

EDIT: botchi, what would be the point of purchasing one, I CURRENTLY HAVE A 6 MONTH SUBBY. *points to blue name*
Old 05-3-2009, 06:22 PM   #52
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm not here wanting a subby, but I can definitely say that botchi botched up some things regarding the fairness of handing out the free subbies. He needs to revise some of the rules he made and not blindly follow them. Listen to the people geez. It's called taking a cue, especially if multiple people are complaining.

Quote:
1. No alts please. I WILL KNOW!
You haven't thought this one out well - did you consider any of the other possibilities, especially if such proof exists? For one, some people have more than one account for other existing reasons, and not reasons to take advantage of something such as a subby giveaway.

Also, you would not be right to assume that one IP address equals one user. Let's say I wasn't a subby and posted on this thread. My sister had an account here on the same IP years ago, and she only played for a few weeks. According to your rules, I'd be disqualified because the IP address shows two accounts, but I've always used one account, my sister being the other one. Now you can see how useless it is to disqualify a person simply based on multiple accounts on one IP address.

As an additional fact, some people can have multiple rotating IP addresses on a single network interface card, further attesting to the fact that you can't make any sort of judgement based on IP.

Quote:
7. You must be a member for at least .3 years.
This rule probably was based off the assumption that you only had one account anyways. Take a look at TC_Cyrenic's case. I know he's been around for longer than .3 years, but he changed accounts for reasons of joining a team, not for malintentional purposes. He does not in any way have an edge that would give him an advantage in the free subby giveaway. Again, you're probably hearing the same thing from some of the other members, so this is a hint that some of your rules are faulty. Please reconsider the subby candidates, as well as revise some of your rules.
Everything's obviously up to you botchi, but I recommend an open mind, not your head stuck in a paper bag. Thank you.

Last edited by bmah; 05-4-2009 at 02:27 AM..
Old 05-3-2009, 07:28 PM   #53
soxowner32
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to soxowner32 Send a message via MSN to soxowner32 Send a message via Skype™ to soxowner32

Honestly, I think that as long as that person hasn't posted in this thread or another subbie giveaway thread with an alt, that it's okay. :/ I do have alts. I don't have a sub on any of them. And I don't plan on it. I rarely even play on them. I get on them everyday to check them, but otherwise, I don't use them.

But that's your call, not mine.
Old 05-3-2009, 09:25 PM   #54
BlazeDrag414
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to BlazeDrag414 Send a message via Yahoo to BlazeDrag414

Can I have a subby. I've been here for over 3 years. =O
Old 05-3-2009, 09:35 PM   #55
chidori!
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to chidori! Send a message via Yahoo to chidori!

i'm sure more then 10 ppl have asked so its pointless
... until next month!!
Old 05-4-2009, 12:51 AM   #56
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Goleo and Bolth could share IP's if they live near each other and ever once logged on at the other person's house. or if they went to the same school or college.

I can vouch for TC_Cyrenics that he hasn't used his old account in several months. If you're using a ip checker, you can easily see he's the same person as his old account (Cyrenics, who joined Jan 2009, which would make him eligible), he just wants the subscription for a different account that he has switched to.

It's your giveaway, but you're botching it pretty hardcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-4-2009 at 12:56 AM..
Old 05-5-2009, 10:32 PM   #57
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

this is the last month im doing this. end of story. april is it. sick of arguing. goelo take your subby. the original ten that i had listed are getting them. idc anymore. its hard to enjoy giving out FREE subscriptions when people bitch so much.

Old 05-5-2009, 11:30 PM   #58
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

and who exactlywas on the list
Old 05-6-2009, 12:46 AM   #59
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

the original list are the first ten in the thread that arent already subbies that asked for them. this includes goelo. so u can work it out im sure

Old 05-6-2009, 01:06 AM   #60
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

dont turn into phynx botchi