Old 05-19-2003, 10:43 PM   #1
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Default War Game

http://www.bemanisims.com/?loc=file.php&id=2384

This song is a very good hip hop song from IIDX 8th style. The steps almost mimic the the IIDX notes on challenge. The heavy steps are an easier version of the challenge steps, made more "paddable" with less stamina draining runs than the challenge and removed 97.5% of the jumps (I started with the Challenge steps). Basically it's the exact same thing as the challenge steps without the jumps and the runs weren't dumbed down, just changed to save stamina. It's like the exact same rhythms but most people could do it on a pad. Anyways if you're using a keyboard play the challenge. If you're using a pad play the heavy. The past versions of this song I tried out were offbeat, which is a shame. The IcePagoda one was a little offbeat, but the vividali amuro SM one was horribly offbeat. *REUPLOADED WITH NEW FILE NAME AND BECAUSE OF MAIN PAGE FLOOD*
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 07:41 AM   #2
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

cant play it yet but i d/led it and i really like the song... i can only imagine what insanley hard steps you have setup for us...

RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.
87x is offline   Reply With Quote