Old 04-5-2021, 06:04 PM   #561
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Lewdy, I think there's plenty of things you missed. I'm spending most of this phase finding towns. I know it's not scumhunting, but finding town is a crucial part of solving
I agree with this...up until I remember doing it last game, reading everyone as town and getting obliterated...

I think I posted that in this game somewhere
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:06 PM   #562
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

FreezinIce

This is no longer acceptable. Get in the game or get the FUCK out
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:07 PM   #563
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Well I mean, I'm totally not against lynching inactives, FFRTWG has been cursed with wolves who are inactive, so yeah.

Sure, lets see where this goes.

FreezinIce
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:09 PM   #564
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Psst, wolves, this is the part where you go on and go "yeah, I agree" and vote them anyways regardless of alignment.

Gotta get that bussing quota in, y'know what I'm sayin'?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:16 PM   #565
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

It's been too many people for it to just be wolves
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:23 PM   #566
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
It's been too many people for it to just be wolves
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:26 PM   #567
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.
No, that's not what I meant. Aren't there at least 4 players in this game that are afk in this manner? And only 3 wolves?
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:28 PM   #568
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:28 PM   #569
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,529
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Someone comment on my reads please. I've given thoughts on tn, bug, Haku, and Charu today specifically
Thanks Lewdy for quoting posts of mine

Still at work, but it's getting closer to me being more active
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:29 PM   #570
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,529
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.
I know this perspective is easily faked but damn do I want to give you town points for this post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:33 PM   #571
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.
The odds are low but not zero.
Wolves will never eliminate inactives; it's up to us active players to do so, and hope that there are wolves among them.
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 06:35 PM   #572
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Imagine if both replacements in this game were wolves and last one was someone also currently afk.
I would legitimately lose my shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:09 PM   #573
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.
I... want to say I read this game...

Does TWG Capitalism ring a bell to you, Charu?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:15 PM   #574
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Someone comment on my reads please. I've given thoughts on tn, bug, Haku, and Charu today specifically
Thanks Lewdy for quoting posts of mine

Still at work, but it's getting closer to me being more active
I have this funny world where FFA, TN and bugkid are all pocketing me together, waiting for me to lead them on all the mislynch and then try to get rid of me when I'm finally voting a wolf.

I tend to generally agree with your reads but I also feel like life is rarely that generic.

If Sunfan is wolfing, I tend to pair him with Vendetta/Subaru and Freezin which would explain Sunfan's behavior Day 0. (calling out that V would replace out + not voting inactive)

I will also need a bodyguard to defend me against Raeko potentially assaulting me for still talking about worlds. I might have to buy 3 vests irl.
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:20 PM   #575
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
The odds are low but not zero.
Wolves will never eliminate inactives; it's up to us active players to do so, and hope that there are wolves among them.
I wonder what makes you say that.
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:29 PM   #576
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wonder what makes you say that.
many many bad experiences on another site that refuses to policy yeet lurkers
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:31 PM   #577
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

This game is a thing that exists
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:31 PM   #578
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I will also need a bodyguard to defend me against Raeko potentially assaulting me for still talking about worlds. I might have to buy 3 vests irl.
I'm going to be honest, unless Raeko is packing a shotgun, she ain't much of a threat and we both know it :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:32 PM   #579
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
This game is a thing that exists
Welcome to the shitshow fam
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 07:33 PM   #580
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
FreezinIce

This is no longer acceptable. Get in the game or get the FUCK out
Piss off
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution