Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Batch Forum > FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2015, 02:45 PM   #1
Coolgamer
Old-School Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Coolgamer Send a message via MSN to Coolgamer Send a message via Skype™ to Coolgamer
Default MAJOR artist The Fat Man (7th guest fame) gives limited permission

The below is from an e-mail I sent to George Sanger, aka THe Fat Man, musician for many video games such as The 7th Guest, The 11th Hour, and MANY more games.

View http://fatman.com/faqs.htm for a list of games.

"Joe,

Ha Ha--Hilarious game--well done!

I'm cc'ing Dave Sanger, (no relation, OK, he's my brother,) who is administrator of my catalog.

As long as he doesn't squeak, I see no problem with allowing you permission to use some tunes.

Pick a few off of 7/11 (or whatever) that you want to use, and let us know--we'll tell you if there's any issues.

Thanks, have fun,

--George

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Joseph G <****************> wrote:

Dear George Sanger.

My name is Joseph Grabko. You might remember me from the whole "Train" musical piece from the 11th Hour that I had been hunting for. I'm wondering if I could have a minute of your time to request permission to use some of your music in a free online rhythm game called FlashFlashRevolution. The website is www.flashflashrevolution.com.

FFR is an online rhythm based game where you hit arrows in time with music. The music is streamed and both the game and music cannot be downloaded. FFR was started in 2002 and we currently have over 1.8 million users.

The full list of artists we have permission for can be seen in the following link:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...95&postcount=1

FFR is a free-to-play website and does not earn any money from these songs. We do not sell or redistribute the music either. Your music will not be sold or available for download.

I feel that if we got your permission to use your songs on our website then we would be able to get more people into your music and that we would have some incredible files for people to play.

In conclusion, I am writing for permission to use your songs on FlashFlashRevolution.com. You do not have to permit whole albums, even a song or two would be enough if that is all you want to offer. I would personally love to use some of the 7/11 tracks.

If you have any more questions regarding my request, or have any other questions at all then please email me at the following address: **********

I look forward to a reply in the future. Thank you for your time.

--
Sent from an AES 256bit encryption enabled device.
(DOD Root Level 3 Security Certificate)

This electronic transmission is only for the parties it was directly sent to, CC'ed, or BCC'ed. Any replication or storage of this message by parties not listed is in violation of the United States Patriot Act Title II and Title III in addition to other Federal and State laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?
Coolgamer is offline   Reply With Quote