Old 09-19-2016, 10:43 AM   #3341
Illeriia
FFR Player

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Also since that was my first post, I guess I'll post my characters or something

I currently have a 110 849 Mage that I'll be raiding on Tuesday/Wednesday, and a 110 845 WW/MW monk that I'll be raiding on Friday/Saturday. I first starting raiding towards the end of cataclysm when I first started playing the game. I leveled a Warrior to 55 and immediately swapped to DK, and continued into MoP as a warrior. I didn't start actually raiding somewhat seriously until ToT, where I cleared up to and including heroic Ra-Den, and following with a full heroic/mythic clear of SoO on multiple characters. I didn't raid much in WoD until HFC, where I full cleared mythic as well on my mage, and plan to do the same this tier(hopefully )
Illeriia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:35 PM   #3342
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Up to ilvl 845 with mostly pvp gear. Trying to have 100% pvp gear for consistency simply because stats don't even matter anymore. Also honor level 56 or something if you add the prestige levels.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...z%C3%BD/simple
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:39 PM   #3343
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Still very much hate that in one expansion we hit MoP numbers which is fucking stupid seeing how we crunched every number in the game to avoid it and ultimately said "nah fuck that".

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:51 PM   #3344
Illeriia
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Still very much hate that in one expansion we hit MoP numbers which is fucking stupid seeing how we crunched every number in the game to avoid it and ultimately said "nah fuck that".

It's not that they're abandoning the number crunch, this was bound to happen. The reason that they rise so much is so that people feel advancement in their character progression, and it also splits up the expansions. If we just went from doing 100k to 150k people would probably be pretty pissed. At the same time, they're just numbers, it's not like they matter anyways provided it scales correctly.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:53 PM   #3345
Illeriia
FFR Player

My Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Timed/simple and my monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...w/Peäce/simple
Old 09-19-2016, 02:57 PM   #3346
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

Quest in Dal sewers @ Fizzi Liverzapper is currently bugged, allowing you to turn it in for 150 Sightless eyes, log, and turn it in again. About to hit 20k for my rat mount :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person
darklordsarumon9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:36 PM   #3347
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

So tuesday we ran heroic Emerald Nightmare with another group & managed to down Nythendra. Ran into tons of trouble with Il'gynoth and it was getting late so people had to start dropping out. Yesterday the guild we ran with said they planned to raid different days/times so our arrangement wasn't going to work. Then our OT *sorta* ragequit (he went really hard the first few weeks kinda wore himself out) At that point the 7 legit raiders in the guild were kinda stuck with our thumbs up our asses. Do we just disband and meld into another guild? Keep looking for new players? Tonights raid looked like it was going to be cancelled.

Then out of nowhere our GM gets a message from a small guild that is in the same position as us. They decide they're willing to join with us.

Seven new players and two hours later we cleared normal Nythendra, Elerethe and Ursoc. Nythendra and Ursoc were one shots. Elerethe was a little harder because of the stupid tornadoes over the web bridges.

A prayer answered.
Quote:
Old 09-22-2016, 10:43 PM   #3348
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Canceled my subscription. Wasn't doing it for me.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:55 PM   #3349
Illeriia
FFR Player

Grats on everything working out c: my raid ran heroic only 30 man, we got nythendra Ursoc and elerethe down so far, doing normal tomorrow with whoever instead of the alt run
Old 09-24-2016, 06:30 PM   #3350
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Hooray, guild cleared Dragons (without me zzz). Then we killed Evil Tree, one shot Cenarius and though it took a few tries got Xavius too. That was a cool fight.

yay ^~^
Quote:
Old 09-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #3351
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 View Post
So tuesday we ran heroic Emerald Nightmare with another group & managed to down Nythendra. Ran into tons of trouble with Il'gynoth and it was getting late so people had to start dropping out. Yesterday the guild we ran with said they planned to raid different days/times so our arrangement wasn't going to work. Then our OT *sorta* ragequit (he went really hard the first few weeks kinda wore himself out) At that point the 7 legit raiders in the guild were kinda stuck with our thumbs up our asses. Do we just disband and meld into another guild? Keep looking for new players? Tonights raid looked like it was going to be cancelled.

Then out of nowhere our GM gets a message from a small guild that is in the same position as us. They decide they're willing to join with us.

Seven new players and two hours later we cleared normal Nythendra, Elerethe and Ursoc. Nythendra and Ursoc were one shots. Elerethe was a little harder because of the stupid tornadoes over the web bridges.

A prayer answered.

Vaguely similar boat.

Guild since BC, mostly casual, did a bit of in-guild raiding for a bit, did a bunch of cross-guild raiding with a guild of a buddy of ours in sort of our same boat.

By WoD, there were few enough of us left active, that we left the guild in control of alts, and moved over to the buddy's guild so we could raid.

Burned out on WoD and left for some months. Despite being 1 of only 3 officers in the guild, without checking in to see if I'd be coming back for Legion, he kicked all of us that had gone inactive. Decided "screw that guy" and that I wouldn't go back for Legion. Sorted out 5 of us who'd be playing actively enough to at least do in-guild 5-mans. I'm the only one even remotely active.

So I'm sitting here basically in a one-person guild going "Well if I want to do ANYTHING I have to go somewhere else, but I've also had this guild since Burning Crusade" and no idea what I want to do.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:16 PM   #3352
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Well if you're interested in raiding you're welcome to join us ally side on Whisperwind. Neonatrias (Ken) is actually our leader! We raid tuesdays 7-10 CDT and saturdays 2-5 or 6 depending on what we're doing.

Or interested in mythic+ or just a somewhat active guild now.

All are welcome
Quote:

Last edited by darklordsarumon9; 09-25-2016 at 09:17 PM..
Old 09-26-2016, 01:54 AM   #3353
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I notice I'm playing less and less. I'm so tired of everyone rushing so much and if you're not on top of it, you'll fall behind and never get invited for anything because you're required to have the things that you get from the dungeon/raid you're wanting to join. People asking 840+ for mythic dungeons in the first week for example. Won't be long until people ask for curve for emerald nightmare. I like the content, I don't like the people. Guess I'm turning casual lol
Old 09-26-2016, 10:51 AM   #3354
Illeriia
FFR Player

In that situation I'd say its best to find a guild that feels the same. A lot of people, including you it seems don't really find it enjoyable to rush through the content, which is in no way a bad thing. I personally find it more fun to get through what I need to as quick as possible on my main, then enjoy it on my way through on an alt.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #3355
Illeriia
FFR Player

Also, new patch tomorrow! Ton of buffs, not very many nerfs though Looking forward to playing Arcane more in raids though, and hopefully not frost >.>
Old 09-26-2016, 11:04 AM   #3356
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

rip my barrage
Coolboyrulez0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:33 PM   #3357
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

20% buff to mastery on Arcane is going to be huge. Finally my 120k-ish power into Aluneth will be rewarded :')

People are already asking for Arcway +5 achievement for invites to EN. LINK GEAR SCORE AND ACHIEVE
Quote:
Old 09-26-2016, 12:35 PM   #3358
Illeriia
FFR Player

Default World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 View Post
20% buff to mastery on Arcane is going to be huge. Finally my 120k-ish power into Aluneth will be rewarded :')

People are already asking for Arcway +5 achievement for invites to EN. LINK GEAR SCORE AND ACHIEVE

20% mastery will only effect nt spam quickening build since mastery is its top stat(which is only good when it's possible to be played). For standard it's fairly unaffected as mastery is the worst stat. But nonetheless it is a raw damage buff for the most part.

Last edited by Illeriia; 09-26-2016 at 12:37 PM..
Old 09-30-2016, 11:32 AM   #3359
Illeriia
FFR Player

Got 6/7h on Wednesday, cenarius is fun but xavius is so boring :/
Old 09-30-2016, 03:04 PM   #3360
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Grats! We got Nyth heroic yesterday night as a guild, then just cleared normal. I was like man this is dumb Im not getting any Corrupted Essences then right after Dragons bam.

Norgannon's Boots

xD
Quote: